Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

This forced behna jaap from ruhi is annoying. Standing next to abhira when mg calls, giving advice etc. are apne kaam se kaam rkhna bey.

She's probably guilty and shit but isn't it better to keep distance from abhimaan after everything she's done. Abhira don't need her advice. The entire family is on her side.

abheera ke dukh mein ruhi uske sath hi dekho koi ruhi ke dukh mein the kya tab cakes distribution hui abheera ke sath
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe bhi pufferfish ki yaad aagayi ye scene dekh ke. She always had heartfelt behen wali scenes with Abhira smiley27

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Waise Armaan tel lagake aise hi pillow pe so Gaya smiley5 ab sab oil cushion pe lagega

arey jab woh bed pe sogaya tha tel ka smell hotstar se bahar nikla 🤑

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I do agree if Abhira wants to leave she should. Actually they both should take a break.

Armaan has no right to shout at someone else especially Abhira when she is trying to help him, but I also really want Armaan to get better. He looks depressed and needs therapy ASAP.

He needs another Chamaat session from Manish.. Only he can bring back his lost sensessmiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Your favourites saath mein smiley27

IMG_0822.jpeg

Naya position try karne ke pehle ka tutorial dikha raha hai 😂
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

When a show consumes you with negativity, it means it's time to let it go. I seriously cannot watch it anymore

They have managed to ruin every single character in this gen. There used to be a time where i found rajan Shahi's shows to be cringe and overdramatic due to its extensive need for functions but i would seriously take that cringe today than what they are showing now. It looks more like a Rashmi sharma show rather than a Rajan Shahi.

All the character development that Armaan had just went down the drain in a single episode. Until he got abhira he kept saying you are my family and now he blames abhira by saying the poddars are my family. The only thing pending is armaan confessing that he regrets marrying abhira. That would be the last nail in the coffin

Abhira's reasons for not getting married without the poddars permission should make so much sense today to everyone especially the people who criticized her for it.

And now the next tracks are so clear. Vidya a disgusting excuse of a human being and woman will keep Abhira away from Ruhi. Ruhi ll either have a miscarriage or rohit ll die. Either way abhira ll be blamed and thrown out. Or just like Ghum, there ll be a surrogacy track and the podaars ll force abhira to give the child to ruhi.

The only thing to do to salvage this is for Armaan and Abhira to stop calling Vidya Maa and confront her that she is not deserving of that word. Not even to Rohit. Which ll never happen.

Abhira if she does become pregnant will surely say that now her Maa ll forgive them which is a sad thing to say instead of not forgiving Vidya for her rude inhumane behaviour.

No matter what, the show is doomed now.

Well said..

However,I still stand by the bold part..marrying in the temple at that point would be a much better option ..vidya was still supportive of arman & abhiman shadi ..dadisa or anyone didn't ask him to leave the house , he left on his own accord ...it was logical to not overspend on the wedding to keep abhiras self respect intact ..she was distressed in all the wedding functions...vidya might make peace with the fact that abhira can't conceive , coz the truth was not known before marriage ..abhiman might have had a few peaceful days of married life..

So they showed pregnancy precap on Sunday and now from last 2 days we are not getting that same precap means this VV drama gonna extend one more week???? Oh god🙄

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really hope he will choose to leave with her and not abandon her again if it ends up following this plot. If he doesnt stand by her when she is accused for rubbish again then he will become iredeemable.

Hopefully. Armaan's recent actions remind me of a dialogue he said to to Ruhi during her suhagan chudail phase.

"It took me time to get forgiveness and acceptance from the family too. Par tumhe kaise patha hoga. Tumhe toh bechari banne se fursat hi kahan hai"

Look at the hypocrisy now. These lines fit Armaan perfectly too.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

He needs another Chamaat session from Manish.. Only he can bring back his lost sensessmiley37

Ulte haath ka chamat?? Yes please 🥺 🥺 Mai kabse bol rahi hun mujhe dekhna hai.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The only thing that can jolt Armaan is Abhira being in danger- hospitalized, injured, kidnapped, something needs to happen to her.