Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am kinda shocked V didnt point out Kaveri's hypocrisy to her before leaving.

Kaveri should get a Tshirt saying- those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

All the cards would be out by then ..

Kaveri had told Armaan to leave the house when Rohit was presumed dead with Abhira that time Vidya stopped them and became mahan

Today Vidya has done the same .. she did it in a worse way by behaving like a Dayan in front of Kaveri

Calling Griha pravesh amavasya..

Kaveri was shocked but ideally she should have slapped Vidya publicly and told Madhav to take her to the room and keep her inside there if she does not know how to behave

Vidya has mocked infertility.. and behaved like a beast .. Kaveri might have been faking it .. but she behaved rationally giving the decision of marriage to Armaan .. and accepting it gracefully

The house does not belong to Vidya .. its Poddar house run by law firm money .. it technically belongs to Kaveri .. she can throw any member out if it displeases her .. but Vidya cannot take this decision to throw anyone out.

Tomorrow she will fight with manisha and tell her to get out ..

Today Kaveri played a smart game by calling out her live for Armaan as a Dhong .. which most probably is .. Vidya likes acting mahan .. and to get an upper hand on her husband she tries controlling Armaan which Madhav knows .. and Kaveri also knows this

Kaveri enjoyed it as she wanted to keep Armaan as a puppet but he is still a useful lawyer ..

Rohit has to lose a few crucial cases and important clients .. for Kaveri to understand his worth .

It would be good if Kaveri is told clearly by clients they rather have Armaan or Sanjay Bansal or even Abhira handling the case but not Rohit

Mangal sutra did not break .. the button broke in the shirt

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Can't understand if Maa ka gussa was so important ki mangalsutra tute to koi fark nahi, then what made him do the shaadi by giving ultimatum to Abhira???

I urgently want a memory loss track where Abhira forgets these horrendous poddars including Armaan. He can't even rectify his Dadi to call his wife by her name instead of ladki... My expectations with him are going in drain day by day.

viewers have to be in memory loss for the love declarations and stunts shown and not considered easily again🤪

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre the last time she threw him out was with Armaan 1.0 - uske saath saath uske aur Kaveri ke saare kaarnaame bhi wipe out ho gayesmiley37

I will not comment on the dil se part coz yeh log keep flipping every other episode on whether they love him or notsmiley37

even if ar went out stayed with abheera outside house or any other place he will keep mum and cry daily my phamilyyyyy

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh na usi din hume guess karna chahiye tha when SPA awards ke winners list ko dekha and Armaan won best pati award at SPA. Hume laga tha it was for his deal shaadi stunt, but nope, it was a preview of things to comesmiley37

ak got best bahu award when she has no sasural nor saas in spa 🤣 so it's all their timepaas to distribute awards as toffees
Pinecone thumbnail

Kaveri being the most opportunistic , regressive and selfish person giving anyone else pravachan is such a joke though

I really want Kaveri's BS to be challenged.

I love the idea of clients praising Abhira or Armaan and asking for them to represent them as lawyer over Rohit. better plot point for kaands than this infertility and waaris saga they are doing

It would be good to see Kaveri acknowledge that Abhira is talented and thats why she offered her a job.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The only person I felt bad in the entire episode was the extremely puzzled panditji

Soch rah hoga kaha pagaal ghar me aake fas gaye smiley37

Originally posted by: Aadi04

All the cards would be out by then ..

Kaveri had told Armaan to leave the house when Rohit was presumed dead with Abhira that time Vidya stopped them and became mahan

Today Vidya has done the same .. she did it in a worse way by behaving like a Dayan in front of Kaveri

Calling Griha pravesh amavasya..

Kaveri was shocked but ideally she should have slapped Vidya publicly and told Madhav to take her to the room and keep her inside there if she does not know how to behave

Vidya has mocked infertility.. and behaved like a beast .. Kaveri might have been faking it .. but she behaved rationally giving the decision of marriage to Armaan .. and accepting it gracefully

The house does not belong to Vidya .. its Poddar house run by law firm money .. it technically belongs to Kaveri .. she can throw any member out if it displeases her .. but Vidya cannot take this decision to throw anyone out.

Tomorrow she will fight with manisha and tell her to get out ..

Today Kaveri played a smart game by calling out her live for Armaan as a Dhong .. which most probably is .. Vidya likes acting mahan .. and to get an upper hand on her husband she tries controlling Armaan which Madhav knows .. and Kaveri also knows this

Kaveri enjoyed it as she wanted to keep Armaan as a puppet but he is still a useful lawyer ..

Rohit has to lose a few crucial cases and important clients .. for Kaveri to understand his worth .

It would be good if Kaveri is told clearly by clients they rather have Armaan or Sanjay Bansal or even Abhira handling the case but not Rohit

Armaan needs to be a Man first, he needs to understand his self worth along with that of his wife. Till the time he will let himself be used as a puppet by his family, no body can save him... Abhira has taken stand for him quite sometimes, it's he who needs to do so now. This is how the story will proceed otherwise they are still stuck in the same loop since last year.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri being the most opportunistic , regressive and selfish person giving anyone else pravachan is such a joke though

I really want Kaveri's BS to be challenged.

I love the idea of clients praising Abhira or Armaan and asking for them to represent them as lawyer over Rohit. better plot point for kaands than this infertility and waaris saga they are doing

It would be good to see Kaveri acknowledge that Abhira is talented and thats why she offered her a job.

This will not happen till Abhira is about to die … so don’t ask for that ..

But clients clearly pointing out they don’t want Rohit to represent their case but happily accepting Abhira is possible

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Soch rah hoga kaha pagaal ghar me aake fas gaye smiley37

He will get money for this .. he won’t mind the entertaining tantrums

Originally posted by: Aadi04

He will get money for this .. he won’t mind the entertaining tantrums

Aur ek humare ghar ke panditji hai, puja ke beech mein thoda baat karo toh daant dete hainsmiley19