Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

seeing abhira alone in the bedroom took me back to when she was alone when abhimaan officially got divorce and she left the house. it hurt me to see her like that today.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I'd say..aaj aisa kuch nai hua jo pehle nahi hua.

Vidya was always like this..

Dadisa was always like this ..

Arman was always like this ..

Madhav was always like this ..

May be the cvs thought that ruhis flop plans were enuf so they brought in a new vamp in abhimans life smiley36 Abhi ye sab jitna negative hai , they won't take an episode to turn it around and that time another disaster will unfold.

Anyhow about today's episode ..

I'm tired of arman attempting to leave ph after armans umpteen attempts to get married 🤪 he never leaves he always comes bk ..

Vidya is a vile woman but arman won't ever break free from her . Or his dadisa ..that was enuf reason for abhira to not fall into the ditch but she did , knowingly and happily ..this is just the consequence of her decisions ..abhira ka arman , jo abhira ne arman banaya ,it will happen only in her dreams or audience dreams..

This is a family show , yahan family nai hogi toh story kahan hogi ?

Edited by Krinya - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

I am gonna blabber as i am so angry so ignore if you want to

Vidhya is a behaving like a child after not getting their favourite candy goes on throwing full on tantrums. She is that girl in her younger times who is papa ki pari and all. Har kisi ne sar par chadha rakha hai bachpan se se toh ab kych jyada hi aadat ho gayi hai sar par khade hokar tandav karne ki. Bygod maine iska murder kar dena hota agar main Abhira ki jagah hoti. I mean aisa sunati na khoon ke asoo na rulati toh kehna

It's actually embarrassing you know ki aaj ke situation mein jaha hum progressive thinking promote kar rahe hai at that time the is so backward and low. I mean itna toh raja maharaja ke time nahi hua even then women was not this much thrash. Sorry to say after yesterday and today episode i am bubbling in anger agar aaj mere saamne shruti ji aa gayi na bygod vidya ke upar ka saara gussa jhelengi woh

Baaki ke gharwaale toh aise khade hain jaise Vidya ke aage kuch bolna hi nahi aata. Specially Nautanki Madhav and Doormat Armaan.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Your see this is the freaking reason Abhira don't go beast mode on this useless family cause of Armaan za. This grown ass man falling on the floor begging that stupid Vidya like he owe her for being a mother. We all know Abhira dream of big family, and 90% of them are sweet supporting but the minority is so toxic you think they're bigger. Vidya surpass that gawar KP and gold digger Fufasa. That woman showed she ugly inside out, and she never loved Armaan but just took care of him to get his father love. Blaming Abhira for husband choosing to leave PH, the same she used to taunt and do bezzati and pretended she didn't want him. I'm done with her .evil, jealous spiteful nature.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'd say..aaj aisa kuch nai hua jo pehle nahi hua.

Vidya was always like this..

Dadisa was always like this ..

Arman was always like this ..

Madhav was always like this ..

May be the cvs thought that ruhis flop plans were enuf so they brought in a new vamp in abhimans life smiley36 Abhi ye sab jitna negative hai , they won't take an episode to turn it around and that time another disaster will unfold.

Anyhow about today's episode ..

I'm tired of arman attempting to leave ph after armans umpteen attempts to get married 🤪 he never leaves he always comes bk ..

Vidya is a vile woman but arman won't ever break free from her . Or his dadisa ..that was enuf reason for abhira to not fall into the ditch but she did , knowingly and happily ..this is just the consequence of her decisions ..abhira ka arman , jo abhira ne arman banaya ,it will happen only in her dreams or audience dreams..

This is a family show , yahan family nai hogi toh story kahan hogi ?

I swear doormat ladke se dil lagaya aur uske maha paagal khandan mein shaadi ki hai toh ab jhelna toh padega hismiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mili9

Looks like Madhav ke paas poore ke poore trump cards khatm ho gayein to rein in Vidya. He pulled stunts such as leaving the house and all before. Today, he was deaf and mute, NOT ONE WORD FROM THE NAMESAKE FATHERsmiley7smiley35

Duniya idhar udhar hojayegi lekin Madhav Sa apni masti mein rahenge

IMG_2995.jpeg

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Your see this is the freaking reason Abhira don't go beast mode on this useless family cause of Armaan za. This grown ass man falling on the floor begging that stupid Vidya like he owe her for being a mother. We all know Abhira dream of big family, and 90% of them are sweet supporting but the minority is so toxic you think they're bigger. Vidya surpass that gawar KP and gold digger Fufasa. That woman showed she ugly inside out, and she never loved Armaan but just took care of him to get his father love. Blaming Abhira for husband choosing to leave PH, the same she used to taunt and do bezzati and pretended she didn't want him. I'm done with her .evil, jealous spiteful nature.

This was the same reason for which Madhav warned him when Abhira cancelled the shaadi. But no tab mara jaa raha thaa shaadi karne ko. Ab ho gayi shaadi to Maa ke bina main jee nahi paungasmiley19. Typical men behavior.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Duniya idhar udhar hojayegi lekin Madhav Sa apni masti mein rahenge

IMG_2995.jpeg

Aisi maha pagal aurat se jiski shaadi hogi woh dheere dheere aisa hi ban jaegasmiley37
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's like V, Kv are singing

Aa dekhe Zara

Kisme kitna hai zeher,

Hum hai anti abhimaan..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This was the same Armaan who was ready to leave everyone for Abhira (even his mom) not once but twice. Jaise hi shaadi ho gayi, Maa jaap started. Itna kya dukh thaa ki daru peena pada woh bhi at his wedding night??

When Abhira told him they should cancel shaadi, tab toh ultimatum deke cycle chala raha thaa. Why didn't he talked fair and straight to his mom as he did to dadi sa reather than pairo mein pad ke girgirana and all that. Bol kyun nahi sakta main isi ghar mein rahunga, ye mere baap ka ghar hai aap ko mujhe beta nahi manna mat mano but main aapko hamesha Maa hi manunga, aur meri biwi bhi yehi rahegi. Kyunki iss baar hamne bhaag ke shaadi nahi ki hai.

Frankly …Armaan should be a man .. and move out .. I know it cannot happen because drama kaise hoga . I am speaking from experience that kaleshi characters exist in every house and most people with the blessing of elders move to a different house.. just because they cannot get along ..

They can manage to put aside their differences and meet on holidays ..

Even when Kaveri puts the arthi .. Armaan should take her blessing and say last year you were doing the same .. and vidya was playing the good cop .. I am totally done with this conditional acceptance as per your convenience .

I am allowed to be happy as long as I fulfil your obligations .. he should remind Kaveri it was you . Who threw me out of my cabin and handed all my cases to Rohit

It was Rohit who called me sautela as per his wishes

You all brought Ruhi ka rishta for Rohit she accepted.. and then when she found out that I was his brother she wanted to back out I stopped her because it was awkward ..

Rohit blamed me for this and ran away

But you all had no problems to marry me off to Rohit’s wife .. you have always considered me as a puppet .i know I am a lawyer and got a good education which I will always consider as a big ehsaan to you .

If you want I will work as an employee in the Poddar law firm . Provided you give me decent cases worth my while .

I am more than happy to move to a different city with my wife and start afresh ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 days ago