Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan notices missing mangalsutra on plate. Both of them are perlexed. Sanjay gives the mangalsutra! WOW. Phupha is the OG Abhimaan shipper. Sanjay is like I know their zidd and Armaan would 100% marry Abhira even if MS wasnt found!!! Waah bhai waah!

Not bad...Jisne rishta tudwaya tha wahi dobara jod bhi diya....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Sajini235 - 4 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

well umm y'all aint gonna like what the makers did to ruhi and based on garvita's post on insta i think it is true ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

seeing snippets of abhimaan's story was cute when armaan was about to put sindoor on abhira ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ruhi ko aaj birla cement se aise white wash Kiya hai ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

People are not going to be happysmiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also A_Derry_Girl - maine kaha tha that DKP will give us the throwback when putting the sindoor & mangalsutra - he did ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

top 3 vile women might have just come down to 2 now...
1. VICIOUS VIDYA
2. dadisa

ruhi was not today but i don't think the makers will keep it this way once she learns abhira is akshara's daughter. we knew the makers were gonna do this. let's see.

dadisa should have stopped vidya, but she didn't. that to me pissed me off a lot.

Edited by Sa7861 - 4 days ago

Only worth watch is starting 3-4 minutes sindor and mangalsutra ceremony. Fufusa good job ๐Ÿ‘. Rest of the episode ffed ott Vidya drama itโ€™s puke worthy ๐Ÿคฎ and last I donโ€™t trust this Ruhi๐Ÿ˜ 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

I'd rather gauge my eyes out than watch Vidya's expressions. She is truly insufferable.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira recalls how Sanjay arranged divorce and MS snatching. She is looking so overwhelmed. A long montage full of FBs of their journey plays out.

Armaan does sindur ritual and Abhira has emoted so beautifully. that slight gulp and her eyes shining with tears is so beautiful and Armaan gives her the most reassuring smile. MG looks SO emotional too.

The way they both do namste to each other while smiling and Abhira grabs his hand is adorable

MG making them do a forehead bump is also cute!

Abhira has a hallucination of Akshara and sees a flash of her. And Armaan whispers to her that it must be Akshara ma'am only. And he says I promise to give so much pyaar that you will tell ma'am that iss chipku ladke seh bachao. And she says you are buddhu and Armaan says you are mine.

Gruh pravesh is about to begin and Ruhi is there. Abhimaan look shocked. And exchange looks. Rohit says- did you miss the shaadi to arrange this and she says yes. How shameless. Kaveri yells for V to come do the grah pravesh. Armaan and Abhira look scared. Abhira holds Armaans hand and he gives her a nod of reassurance. The way Abhira is clutching him so tight made my heart clench.

The smile she gives him seeing V come down is so hoipeful but the woman is so vile she is gonna ruin their happiness.

Kaveri hands the aarti plate to V. V does aarti but does ulti aarti. Kaveri tries to stop her and Kajal also stops her. M starts yelling. Abhira requests her to stop. Abhira holds her hand. She drops plate and starts spilling vitriol. Saying did you think you would do shaadi against my marzi with my son. First my husband was away from me due to you for many days, now you have snatched my son. And calls Abhira as amavasya instead of chandni. Armaan tries to say something but V stops him and says he is sautela. Abhira holds him as he stumbles. Its really heartbreaking to see Abhimaan's reaction as V behaves this way. V claims she wanted to stop shaadi for his sake and he made her look bad in front of all. She screams like a banshee. claims he gave her dhokha. and does nautanki about how her pyaar wasnt enough and he cheated her parvarish and made her paraya and sautela. as expected everyone mutely watches her crap behavior. No one says anything to shut her up. She gives shraap as in precap. And Abhimaan are so stunned in shock looking at her spew so much venom. %$#@%#@ ghatiya waahiyat aurat. Then she bangs plate and does more apshagun.She speaks like a possessed woman being SO pathetic. She says bring barbaadi, aansu etc to this house with your entry. Kaveri finally stops her when all the drama is done. Armaan goes running behind V and and leaves Abhira standing at the threshold. he almost trips and falls and Abhira calls out for him.

Kaveri asks Ruhi to take Abhira to kamra. Ruhi moves to hold Abhira. Abhira picks up the gathbandhan ka kapda and is broken as she walks off.

As she is walking she looks at Armaan tearfully and he sees her too,

Abhira later pushes Ruhi off and says your psycho is next level saying stop your natak of good bahu. Ruhi says please be shaant and Abhira says I am calm but I have had enough of naatak. Ruhi says she wont be rukavat between her and Armaan and Abhira is like- ya sure, ek pal mein you have changed. Ruhi does dhong. she does full on nautanki and claims Armaan has shown her she had no pyaar and only zidd. Ruhi says she is bewakuf for fighting kismat and even now she is self victimizing herself about how she has forgotten to smile etc. She says sorry for trying to stop shaadi. Claims she will try to be better wife to Rohit. And asks for one last chance. Abhira says Armaan and her will stay away from her and I am not gonna fall for your chikni chupdi baatein. when Ruhi says I will try to earn your trust and Abhira says please dont do anything. I have enough stress right now. Abhira has given the perfect reaction to Ruhi- complete blank look as she does dhong. If V hadnt broken Abhira, she'd have probably given her sarcasm but today Abhira is too broken to react.

M hugs Armaan and says give V time to calm down. M tries to console Armaan. And epi ends with broken Abhira and Armaan thinking if V will never forgive them

Precap - new Tv waala

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Ruhi ko aaj birla cement se aise white wash Kiya hai ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

People are not going to be happysmiley37

this whole episode is about piss a lot of people off. on one side you got ruhi who they washed to the color of printer paper and on the other side you got vile vicious vidya.
i don't feel angry bc i am utterly speechless and haven't fully processed it yet ๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Sa7861 - 4 days ago