Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

my new nickname for vidya...vile vidya and/or vicious vidya
she doesn't deserve to be anyone's mother.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Panditji gives green signal for shaadi but not before giving a jhatka. First he says muhurat chala gaya par aadhe ghante mein ek aur muhurat hai which is 1 in 1000 years level ka muhurat. aisa hai toh usi muhurat par karvaata naa shaadi pehle seh.

I guessed ssomething like thing ....special muhurat...🤭🤭🤭🥰🥰🥰
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I highly want Armaan to give a cold shoulder to his Maa at least after her Shraap drama... What nonsense do they even want to show? I regret starting to watch this generation after previous seasons kachra storyline.

i shouldn't have started this show either, but stupid abhimaan and their chemistry won't let me leave 🤦🏻‍♀️ i love them too much 😅

Pinecone thumbnail

I highly want Armaan to give a cold shoulder to his Maa at least after her Shraap drama... What nonsense do they even want to show? I regret starting to watch this generation after previous seasons kachra storyline.

exactly. Abhimaan should ask V to F off and never regard her as their mother.

What a horrible woman. aisa kaunsa gunaah kardiya. and why the heck is she acting like Armaan having a biological child is SO important to her that she needs to give shraap and all.

CHEE. People dont behave this way even with their enemy.

I really want Abhimaan to straight up call out how disgusting and pathetic she is.

Pinecone thumbnail

Sam absolutely nailed that look of adoration as she did the first phera!!! i am melting looking at that!

SO beautiful.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i doubt this will happen, but it would be cute to see armaan pull out abhira's old mangalsutra from his pocket saying i carried this around all the time 😂

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Sooo we have to watch vidya weirdly heaving away till she decides to flip again smiley24

Pinecone thumbnail

It would be so nice if Abhimaan hate Vs guts and distance themselves from her.

feeling is mutual yaar……. Why why did I fall for this trap…… the whole shaadi was full of unnecessary drama and now this shit Vidya spoiled it for mesmiley7

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i shouldn't have started this show either, but stupid abhimaan and their chemistry won't let me leave 🤦🏻‍♀️ i love them too much 😅

Same here...🥺🥺🥺Even I can't leave the show coz of thm🥲🥲🥲...