Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

top 3 vile woman of today's episode...
1. Ruhi
2. Vidya
3. Dadisa

today's episode ruhi takes the top and vidya falls to second place. reason being vidya technically didn't say anything to armaan/abhira today and dadisa made her stay at least. ruhi lunatic comedy and still asking armaan to marry her after all that is absolutely terrible. gosh abhimaan better reveal everything otherwise rohit's life is trapped with this witch.

He deserves to die for blindly believing his lichadd wife. I think to save herself from all this Ruhi ab fake pregnancy drama karegi just like her parampujya maatashree.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yeah I dont understand why she didnt say that.

Hopefully she will help Abhimaan expose ruhi ke kartoots.

how long tho...my patience is starting to run thin. i don't understand why tf the makers are not exposing her and keep torturing abhira. enough is enough. 😤

Mine is still Vidya. Why that women even came to venue? And now when ArAb is getting married why the heck she doesn’t go away? Bas dadisa boli vidyaji ruk jao so she flipped🙄😠

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

day number i don't know of still no reveal that abhira's reports are fake or tampered with. i was hoping that ruhi would have confessed all she has done to armaan but nope. part of me is starting to think that the reports might be real unfortunately. stupid a** makers ain't doing s***. i am so pissed off with them.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Mine is still Vidya. Why that women even came to venue? And now when ArAb is getting married why the heck she doesn’t go away? Bas dadisa boli vidyaji ruk jao so she flipped🙄😠

it was a hard decision but ruhi beat vidya by a very slim margin 🤏🏼 ruhi's zidd even after the whole cliff stunt made me even more annoyed hence why she took first place today. i have a feeling vidya is gonna come back to take top place tmrw no doubt.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

He deserves to die for blindly believing his lichadd wife. I think to save herself from all this Ruhi ab fake pregnancy drama karegi just like her parampujya maatashree.

exactly that psycho will never change even after that phuski cliff drama she was begging….. i mean hadh hoti hai yaarsmiley7

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

her acting is SO bad that its only meme material.

Itnaa ghatiya and illogical likha hai usko. And Garvita honestly cannot act to save her life. I really dont see how she is any better than Prats was.

part of me thinks gravita purposefully is acting this way bc she also thinks ruhi is a joke 😂
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

The episode was so stupid. Like why was anything happening? Ruhi is still obsessed and pressed. Armaan Abhira slide over this ruhi unhinged thing as if its a normal occurance. Family didn't bother knowing where armaan ran away. Vidya is still a weirdo smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Toh who won today??

Armaan's attempt to make ruhi see reality

Or ruhi's delusion because she still wanted to marry himsmiley36

All these cliff stunts for absolutely "nothing", except that they successfully ruined the leads wedding 🤦‍♀️

Btw that cliff stunt was meh 🫤….. dkp when your skills are not khatron ke khiladi type then just stick to what you know better that is wedding….. now with this track na ghar ke na ghat ke both cliff and wedding was maha failure in term of clothes aesthic and visulas🤮 only worth watching are my pretty leads faces😍