Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Zimmedari Sa and his Zimeedari are officially married. We made it guys!!!

a woman in a red dress stands next to a man

a woman in a green dress is clapping her hands .a woman in a green dress is clapping her hands .

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

same! i know some didn't like abhira's look, but i actually thought it represented who she is as a person. simple and not ott. but i am upset that they gave that bloody ruhi the same damn dress. they didn't need to do that at all. it was absolutely unnecessary.

agreed. but I block out Ruhi. I am only interested in Abhimaan.

The pink-red hue is the most auspicious for shaadi. So I am glad we got Abhimaan in that color.

Shaadi guady ke bajaaye beautiful thi and so were their outfits. I loved Abhiras look. She pulled it off really nicely. She looks so happy that I only saw her face

Sam was SO good today. She looked happy, glowing, emotional, overwhelmed all at once. the way she teared up at the 4th phera and the way she looked at Armaan throughout was just BEAUTIFUL. And RoPu was also glowing in happiness!

Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi!!! So so happy.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

VIDYA the vile lady has created her name in history of flipster. Kabhi Abhira kabhi anti abhira. Preg women also doesn't have do much mood swings as mata vidya changes her mind. 😑😑😑😑😑

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Y'all don't sour your mood by talking about weirdo vidya. It's itv so of course we know there will be separations, that's the basic template. Try to enjoy the good parts of today's episode

Screenshot_2024-09-24-06-58-28-779_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

this is such a beautiful picture!!! Love the chorus gang and Abhimaan ka bonding.

I am glad they showed Abhimaan ask them to all join for gathbandhan because they all helped to get Abhimaan shaadi on track.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I love how the mandap looked and how pretty Abhimaan looked together sitting in it.

The episode was good but the precap was disgusting.. if Vidya actually shows her face like that .. it’s better to stay away from her ..

It will be good if Abhira brings back Shivani in the house

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Shraap dene waaley log like Kajal and Vidya have been stuck in miserable supposedly shrapless marriages themselves for years. Unko kya seriously ley smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

this is such a beautiful picture!!! Love the chorus gang and Abhimaan ka bonding.

I am glad they showed Abhimaan ask them to all join for gathbandhan because they all helped to get Abhimaan shaadi on track.

Yes Rohit played a huge part in bringing them together.. even things were breaking down he heckled Armaan to rise up to the occasion and prove his love for Abhira

Pinecone thumbnail

I really hope that grah pravesh is done by Chachisa. She is the actual maternal figure who is not crass and vile.

Please DKP , make Chachi do grah pravesh and give her heartfelt blessings to negate the toxicity of V.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Shraap dene waaley log like Kajal and Vidya have been stuck in miserable supposedly shrapless marriages themselves for years. Unko kya seriously ley smiley39

True … both have had miserable marriages

Tomorrow I am quite sure fufasa will hand the mangal sutra and let the wedding proceed .. he does not want any tamasha

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Manish being this dramatic about abhira without IR is lowkey hilarious. Main tumko apney jigar ka tudkha de raha ho.smiley39 Like you have been her adoptive par nanu for 2 days, sit down smiley37