Off-topic & Chit-chat

Create Forum
Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: Yuvika_15

13 days ago

🐑 Eid ul Adha Mubarak IFians 🐑

Eid ul Adha means "Festival of sacrifice" and is one of the important religious holidays celebrated by Muslims across the globe to commemorate...

Chat Clubs Thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite

26 days ago

UEFA Euro 2024 Prediction Game (Rof16 Matches + Leaderboard pg 124)

Welcome to the 2024 UEFA Euro! But as the tournament is on, what is it without a little fun? It is time for Golden Player of UEFA Euro 2024 ....

Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood

28 days ago

Kangana Ranaut Casts Her Vote

https://x.com/RahulCh9290/status/1796751086340194354

Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite

1 months ago

♀︎ Crazy Creatives Celebrate Menstrual Hygiene Day ♀︎

What was once a taboo to even bring to your lips is slowly becoming normal to discuss and learn more about. It is being taught in schools, in...

Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster

1 months ago

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 13th Anniversary Prep Thread

Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will complete 13 years and here we are to get the celebration thread on track The...

Chat Clubs Thumbnail

Posted by: naadanmasakalli

1 months ago

TrollBaaaz Corner#57 (Invites Only)

This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...

Chat Clubs Thumbnail

Posted by: EuphoricDamsel

1 months ago

All About Bridgerton Season #3!

It was okay, better than expected. Way better than the book. I do not like Polin's book to be very honest but show came through. The build up...

Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

1 months ago

Happy Mother's Day IFians

Happy Mother's day everyone.

Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: tompitt

1 months ago

Why Employee Time Tracking is Important ?

Employee time tracking is crucial for several reasons: Productivity Monitoring: It allows employers to track how employees spend their working...

Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: Zubairsk

2 months ago

Text Message List

Hello to all, I'm looking for a platform to send a text message to a list of employees to inform them. Give me your experiences with software or...

Members Lounge Thumbnail

Posted by: NINALOGY

2 months ago

Road to Memories 🛤 | Sheep Game| Results Page No 14 onwards Road to Memories 🛤 | Sheep Game| Results Page No 14 onwards

We have been playing sheep game since last few years. And it's been always fun playing it. But this year, we hardly get to play it So, I thought...

Load More