Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24th Sep 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 5 days ago

Screenshot_20240923-233339_X.jpg

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

The episode begins with AbhiMaan standing together at mandap. Kaajal states the wedding muhurat had passed . The pandit states the same and a gloom descends on the fami,ies . Abhira is shocked to learn they can’t get married today . Armaan asks Pundit to inform if they can’t get married today . Pandit informs that another auspicious muhurat was there after half house . All are highly relieved . AbhiMaan are advised to freshen up and return for their wedding .
Vi is persuaded by Kv tk go n do her motherly duties . She notices Madhav cleaning up Ar’s soiled face n giving him a fresh pagdi. He waits for Abeera . Charu I for s she has a surprise for him.

He notices Abhira walking into the mandap with Varmaala , singing e beautiful wedding love song . She takes seven rounds around her groom who is all smiles seeing her .
the chorus gang then play games and ask then tk search eachother blind folded .

The wedding song “banno oyaari ..” plays as Abhimaan exchange var masala .they hug and all shower them with flower petals . Manish remembers akshar n greets her to the wedding of her daughter . Pandit asks sister tk come forward n do gathbandhan. Ar invites entire chorus gang for the ritual. Manisha does nazar Uttarna .
manish , Manoj and Kaajal notice the Mangal sutra is missing . They start looking for it quietly , so as not to cause any trouble . Soon chorus gang join them in search for MS.

Pandit asks girls parents to do kanya daan, Madhav declares age old ritual to be altered . Along with kanya daan and Var daan also . Both bride n groom tk be treated equally .

Madhav n Vi do Ar ka daan and Manish and Swarna do Kanya daan. Manish stares at Ab and remembers Akshara. Manish tells then that his house is always open for her when ever she faces any issues .
After kanya n var daan , the couple take saat phere and make seven vows . Chorus gang, Manish and Manojnare looking for the missing MS frantically . Sanjay tings is among the flowers , he quietly hinds it . Ar voids to love her even if they don’t have children, he will be holiest when she becomes bigger vakeel than him.,, she vouches to keep him the first priority always and share her noodles with him. After completing the phere the couple takes their seat . Manoj and a,Anish are very worried that the MS was missing n they pray the wedding is not stalled yet again because of this . Manisha feels unwell with this stress, Manoj calms her .

Pandit then asks var to put sindoor and ms of the Vadhu.
precap

AbhiMaan are at the entrance of Poddar house , kv urges vi to do the rituals . She gets angry that Abheera has married her son against her wishes . She has no good wishes but they will be receiving her curse . She curses them that their shaadi will never work out .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhimaan ki Shaadi hai!🎉🌟❤️😍 Woohoo!!🙌🎉🌟

Armaan aur Abhira ki hogayi waah bhai waah. 🎉🎉🎉

Shaadi mubarak! 😍❤️❤️❤️

Pinecone thumbnail

Synopsis ke hisaab seh mangalsutra is missing :( kuch toh drama chahiye inko. Looks like this is V or Kaveri ke kartoot but hopefully chachisa will find it. She's the biggest Abhimaan shipper. I really hope she gets more SS and dialogues to help protect Abhira from V and kaveri, but I'm not optimistic:(

Honestly manisha is more of a mom to Abhira than V. But i wish she'd speak up even more. These makers often make her mute in important scenes.

I look forward to the romantic and thoughtful wedding vows of Abhimaan ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Synopsis ke hisaab seh mangalsutra is missing :( kuch toh drama chahiye inko. Looks like this is V or Kaveri ke kartoot but hopefully chachisa will find it. She's the biggest Abhimaan shipper. I really hope she gets more SS and dialogues to help protect Abhira from V and kaveri, but I'm not optimistic:(

Honestly manisha is more of a mom to Abhira than V. But i wish she'd speak up even more. These makers often make her mute in important scenes.

I look forward to the romantic and thoughtful wedding vows of Abhimaan ❤️❤️❤️

Woh jo armaan ne dadi ke kahne per MS toda tha…. May b uska kuch role hoga… that was such evil acts…. How much I disliked that armaan…😃

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Hulu par synopsis aya tha which has suddenly disappeared! :(

hopefully epi is on time.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Woh jo armaan ne dadi ke kahne per MS toda tha…. May b uska kuch role hoga… that was such evil acts…. How much I disliked that armaan…😃

my biggest fear is that Armaan ko makers phirseh sarfira na bana deh. I really hope he will stand by her when V and Kaveri do lot of kaands. As long as they are together dealing with kaands, everything is good. Even if they argue, I want it to be private and see them care for each other despite any difference of opinion

Pinecone thumbnail

Panditji gives green signal for shaadi but not before giving a jhatka. First he says muhurat chala gaya par aadhe ghante mein ek aur muhurat hai which is 1 in 1000 years level ka muhurat. aisa hai toh usi muhurat par karvaata naa shaadi pehle seh.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just saw the precap. Vidya has now crossed the biggest vamp of the show. How dare she gave shaarp to abhimaan. 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Hope now madhav break his relationship with this vile ghatiya aurat. Chi chi

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Just saw the precap. Vidya has now crossed the biggest vamp of the show. How dare she gave shaarp to abhimaan. 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Hope now madhav break his relationship with this vile ghatiya aurat. Chi chi

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬Gatiya aurat ..😡😡😡What is that bloody shraap?
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬Gatiya aurat ..😡😡😡What is that bloody shraap?

shraap means curse. she cursed them instead of giving them blessings when abhimaan were waiting to come into the house for grahpravaish