Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

it’s like gen 2 bas in gen 2 kartik left the home on its own and her vidya said bye bye.
gai inki suhagraat

there his wish to go here thrown away 🤣
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Good story going forward atleast.

Even Ar Ab should be away from this family. They be much happier alone with each other only.

I don’t think this is happening, they can’t have Armaan and Abheera out of house, drama kahan se layenge 😜

Most likely last minute something will happen and they will stay back or at best they will move to outhouse 😀

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi won't be exposed as they both go away. They may stay away till accepted back. Ar cries for family daily and abheera feels for him. In vows abheera didn't say I will take care of you and your family. Family is cut for him that way we thought rohit vs ar se hoga. But they rised Vidya. Remember abheera dreamt of their own living during ruhaan shadi preparations time. Both were as poddars and poddars fighting cases in court, just married scooter photo and later she is pregnant eating ice cream and she disappeared. It's coming now.

I think it’s a misleading precap, they are eventually going to stay back after a bit of melodrama of few episodes or at best move to outhouse, but I don’t think they are going away from Poddar house anytime soon.

Originally posted by: hari15

Mujhe bhi woh wala rohit chaiye 🥰

Ruhi ka nuts ko tight karni ki wohi right hey

Screenshot_20240924_220416_Instagram.jpg

Mujhe bhi wahi pasand tha. Ek baar ya toh use doubt hone do ya Roohi ko us se sachcha pyaar 😍

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Sagar is the love interest of Meenu who lives in Asha Bhavan with Upma.[/QUOTE

accha thanks for explaining