Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

part of me thinks gravita purposefully is acting this way bc she also thinks ruhi is a joke πŸ˜‚

Mee too .I finally found someone who thinks like me Every one bash her when she in interviews support Ruhi.i always felt like she is trolling Ruhi onlyπŸ˜‚

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

day number i don't know of still no reveal that abhira's reports are fake or tampered with. i was hoping that ruhi would have confessed all she has done to armaan but nope. part of me is starting to think that the reports might be real unfortunately. stupid a** makers ain't doing s***. i am so pissed off with them.

no that reveal will come later. they need to do sadistic crap of showing Abhira be taunted after shaadi about being "baanjh" etc by V and Kaveri. And more so when Armaan is not around to stand by her.

I am disappointed that we didnt get Ruhi in her psychotic rants revealing her other kaands of how she sabotaged Abhiras proposal earlier also by bringing up Charu matter and she knew about her ILU patthar etc and also about stealing ring from Abhiras room, about provoking Kaveri to come with prenup papers, etc etc.

Armaan hopefully has guessed that Ruhi had orchestrated many other kaands before this now and he recalls that Ruhi revealed infertility stuff to him and she could have done something there as well. It will Armaan look like a fool if he doesnt look into all that.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

this was one of the worst wedding tracks i've ever seen on itv. i am still here bc of abhimaan's chemistry and sam's/rohit's acting. idk i may just watch their scenes going forward and FF'd the rest of the show bc this was down right terrible writing.

I seriously thought Ruhi's love is so deep which loss turns her into psycho.smiley36smiley37People say this one has trauma and abandonment issues

Edited by elizamerin - 6 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

no that reveal will come later. they need to do sadistic crap of showing Abhira be taunted after shaadi about being "baanjh" etc by V and Kaveri. And more so when Armaan is not around to stand by her.

I am disappointed that we didnt get Ruhi in her psychotic rants revealing her other kaands of how she sabotaged Abhiras proposal earlier also by bringing up Charu matter and she knew about her ILU patthar etc and also about stealing ring from Abhiras room, about provoking Kaveri to come with prenup papers, etc etc.

Armaan hopefully has guessed that Ruhi had orchestrated many other kaands before this now and he recalls that Ruhi revealed infertility stuff to him and she could have done something there as well. It will Armaan look like a fool if he doesnt look into all that.

(BOLD): bro i wanted armaan to know about that since the day abhira proposed but sadly that never happened πŸ™„

Edited by Sa7861 - 6 days ago

I think bhavna was very tempted to try ekta style writing but she miserably failedsmiley7 behen this is rishta tumse na ho payega rehne do basπŸ™

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The best thing Vidya said she'll not going to bless Abhimaan smiley40

Thank you Vidya ji, you're doing a wonderful thing by keeping your mahoos blessing out of their lives. That means they'll be happy in spite of your poison not because of it. So glad you have a DIL like Rusharam for your bewakoof beta

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

part of me thinks gravita purposefully is acting this way bc she also thinks ruhi is a joke πŸ˜‚

lol. maybe. but as far as performance goes, makers surely have not told her to do this level of kharab acting. She is hamming her way through it all. Garvita though has been given a really stupid character. Villain toh thik hai, but this woman has no reason to claim to love and want Armaan. why the F will she want a man who has repeatedly dumped her. He made it clear even in their almost shaadi that he didnt have any interest in her and was doing it for family. He has been hugging and kissing Abhira in front of her. why does she want that man ?! They should have simply shown her wanting to break Abhimaan shaadi for revenge purpose instead. And left it at that.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think bhavna was very tempted to try ekta style writing but she miserably failedsmiley7 behen this is rishta tumse na ho payega rehne do basπŸ™

sadly that might be true. she did so well with redeeming armaan's character, but not well with storylines. i HATE ekta kapoor shows bc of their nonsense and idiotic long stretched dramas. i'm sorry those are not dramas, they are action mixed with comedy. it's a joke. don't understand how people watch her shows.

it was a hard decision but ruhi beat vidya by a very slim margin 🀏🏼 ruhi's zidd even after the whole cliff stunt made me even more annoyed hence why she took first place today. i have a feeling vidya is gonna come back to take top place tmrw no doubt.

those four ruhi, vidya , dadi and fufa are the dusta chatustayam in story season 4 so 4 vamps πŸ€—