Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

IF article said this immoral aurat will realize her love for Armaan is just an obsession, but from we watch that wasn't the case at all. That Thing was still on I love you jap

Armaan is right she's not even human

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Poddars are the dumbest family smiley39matlab they ask Ar where was he and they said some prob but resolved and these people believed and were super ready to do naach gana????? Are y’all serious 🧐….. also no one will question where the car went afterwards?

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

IF article said this immoral aurat will realize her love for Armaan is just an obsession, but from we watch that wasn't the case at all. That Thing was still on I love you jap

Armaan is right she's not even human

Armaan is like main apne pyaar ke paas ja raha hun

Ruhi phirse Abhi bhi time hain chalo shaadi karte hainsmiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

exactly she is still psycho delulu and upar se what was the use of giving same lehenga she was not exposed? Why the heck dkp ruin leads shaadi😡 still those lace hanging from Ab blouse 🔪dkp

yeh sab nitty gritty TRP audience ko faraq nahi padta jo unka target audience. So why will they bother to change costumes because online audience is cribbing about it. smiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Poddars are the dumbest family smiley39matlab they ask Ar where was he and they said some prob but resolved and these people believed and were super ready to do naach gana????? Are y’all serious 🧐….. also no one will question where the car went afterwards?

Armaan parlour se Phir se ready hokar aaya na, toh Kisi ko samjh nhi aaya.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Soooo...

The infertility report was actually true smiley24

Abhira was running to arman & she also reached there while those following her in the car could not ?

Arman found the best time to teach a lesson to ruhismiley37 Why did he even go there , just send rohit . Kisi ki jaan khatre mei means what ? Send police there to stop her arrest her or send her to asylum

Again foofu s dialogue is the best..ye hamesha mandap chodke bhaag jaata hai🤣

Manish g flipped and flipped again ? It's his routine..jamaisa ko gali do phir sorry Bolo phir gali do phir sorry Bolo. Apni so called beti ke saath bhi yahi karega. 100 saal ka experience hai.

Finally. Finally this godawful marriage will be finished tomorrow 😆 the one thing that dkp was good at , they fcked up that also .

My sincere sahanobhooti to all those who believe that grand wedding is not needed but abhiman together is all that matters 🤣 at least the prev gens got a grand wedding and phases where they were happy . Abhiman ko na grand wedding mili , and happiness is like a mirage to them jo ek ek scene mei kabhi kabhi aa jati hai...the couple who's already divorced once & had a disaster of a shadi , unko future mei they will keep together always & abhiman will stand by each other, ye soch sirf ruhi ki umeed se hi match karti hai. Sorry for being blunt.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

istg if i hear the word "umeed" out of ruhi's mouth after today, i will personally shove her into a mental asylum, straightjacket her, and duct tape her mouth shut.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruru best character on the show.......way better than FL, now I agree with few people. Best hai bilkul.

From this gen started Abhira was a straight forward,no nonsense girl.I don't know why makers want to change that.They made Armaan ready to spit out the truth but writing as Abhira stopping him.Now Ruhi will again torn their life into pieces and will walk away

Edited by elizamerin - 6 days ago