Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan to expose Ruhi’s fake love smiley37

Chachisa saying yeh sabh Ruhi ki ki karan ho rahi hai . And bewakoof ,nikamma Rohit is defending that cheap disgusting aurath,arguing with chachisa. She said Ruhi acts all nice and happy in front of u but she doesn’t want AA to get married ,Sanjay stops them both .

Armaan on best car ride of his life and someone is screeching like a bhains.smiley37

i really thought she would say that she stole the engagement ring, but nope that didn't happen.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan does his KKK stunts and says we are gonna leave duniya.

Ruhi is asking to slow down , says she is scared etc etc. LOL. Ruhi actually thinks that Armaan is wanting to marry her in front of gharwaale. LMAO. This woman has to be a frickin nutcase.

Kaveri even now is finding fault with Abhira saying she left the venue looking for Armaan so guests are talking. WOW ! Manisha speaks up ans says dont blame Abhira. Ruhi is the reason for everything. Rohit defends but Manisha says Ruhi kahaan hai. Thats fishy. And why would Armaan disappear. Manisha says you have no idea what all Ruhi is doing. Rohit is not believing her. Sanjay stops them saying stop fighting. Sanjay is like- why does he keep disappearing from mandap. Shockingly even Goenkas arent angry or shocked about Manishas allegations. only Rohit is.

Armaan gets Abhiras phoencall but he doesnt answer despite seeing it.

Abhira is running barefoot and the others - M, Krish and Charu are in car. MG is also in another car.

Armaan finally reveals that he is driving to give jaan and all. Abhira is having premonitions that Armaan is in danger. Ruhi is like tum galat kar rahe ho, I dont wanna die. Yes, thats why you were doing suicide nautanki. %$^#@

Just before reaching cliff, she gets out of the moving vehicle. Car takes a nosedive from cliff and Ruhi is screaming for Armaan.And then she has the audcaity to cry saying - Armaan ko kuch nahi jo sakta. What a pathetic person.

Armaan walks back to her and she goes running to hug him but Armaan asks her to buzz off. He says you claimed you loved me, but you dont. You left me to die and saved yourself. Armaan is like STFU. Armaan says pyaar tyaag hota hai, saccha hota hai but you are unable to see that what I like, what I want etc. You just have a zidd and you are constantly doing your own rants. Ruhi is frickin pathetic and still says we should get married. Armaan is like- I'll die but not marry you. Armaan walks off leaving Ruhi there and starts running to go back to Abhira. She finds him on the way and runs to hug him.

Armaan asks why did you leave mandap and Abhira says - I felt you were in some danger and so I ran to find you. Armaan notices her outfit and realizes Ruhi planned all that too and he hugs Abhira saying ILU and she replies.

Armaan says Ruhi did "planning" And Abhira turns to see Ruhi in exact same dulhan outfit as her. Abhira looks completely shocked and Armaan just holds her.

M, MG , chorus gang all return empty handed.

Kaveri is greeting guests- saying- ek baar PHIR you came to wedding, sorry for wasting your time. LOL

But suddenly lights go off and Abhimaan make an entry together hand in hand. Armaan ki pagdi is missing. everyone goes to hug them and MG apologizes for MUing that he dumped Abhira. M asks what happened. Abhira stops him from explaining saying lets get married and talk later.

MG does a lot of dialoguebaazi about saccha pyaar.

Best bit is Pandit being in his own bubble doing tayyari without even looking up from his job. koi interest nahi hai usko inke drama and dialoguebaazi mein

V tries to leave. But Kaveri holds her back. I love Kaveri tackles her and asks her to stop nautanki and to play the part because she is dulhe ki maa.

Manisha is like lets do shaadi now before anything else goes wrong. Kajal is like muhurat nikal gaya hai. Abhira is upset saying - aaj nahi hogi.

Finally pandit gets asked and he does some calculations on fingers and his response is suspense.

Precap is Abhira's special surprise, she serenades him and has special varmaala that has their photos. V %$#@ is thinking I wont give ashirwaad to this shaadi. UGH.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

bro ruhi nautanki made me die laughing. they way she fell flat to the floor was the cherry on top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pinecone thumbnail

So Manisha has smelled a rat. Hopefully she will support Abhimaan in doing Ruhi kaand expose instead of everyone forgetting everything.

Its gonna be really ridiculous if no one asks about why Armaan had to leave wedding.

Vidya's sour face should be kept away for next 2-3 days of shaadi and post shaadi stuff. Let her do her rubbish later.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

bro ruhi nautanki made me die laughing. they way she fell flat to the floor was the cherry on top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

her acting is SO bad that its only meme material.

Itnaa ghatiya and illogical likha hai usko. And Garvita honestly cannot act to save her life. I really dont see how she is any better than Prats was.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i really thought she would say that she stole the engagement ring, but nope that didn't happen.

yeah I dont understand why she didnt say that.

Hopefully she will help Abhimaan expose ruhi ke kartoots.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi is asking to slow down , says she is scared etc etc. LOL. Ruhi actually thinks that Armaan is wanting to marry her in front of gharwaale. LMAO. This woman has to be a frickin nutcase.

Kaveri even now is finding fault with Abhira saying she left the venue looking for Armaan so guests are talking. WOW ! Manisha speaks up ans says dont blame Abhira. Ruhi is the reason for everything. Rohit defends but Manisha says Ruhi kahaan hai. Thats fishy. And why would Armaan disappear. Manisha says you have no idea what all Ruhi is doing. Rohit is not believing her. Sanjay stops them saying stop fighting. Sanjay is like- why does he keep disappearing from mandap. Shockingly even Goenkas arent angry or shocked about Manishas allegations. only Rohit is.

Abhira is running barefoot and the others - M, Krish and Charu are in car. MG is also in another car.

Armaan finally reveals that he is driving to give jaan and all. Abhira is having premonitions that Armaan is in danger. Ruhi is like tum galat kar rahe ho, I dont wanna die. Yes, thats why you were doing suicide nautanki. %$^#@

Just before reaching cliff, she gets out of the moving vehicle. Car takes a nosedive from cliff and Ruhi is screaming for Armaan.And then she has the audcaity to cry saying - Armaan ko kuch nahi jo sakta. What a pathetic person.

Armaan walks back to her and she goes running to hug him but Armaan asks her to buzz off. He says you claimed you loved me, but you dont. You left me to die and saved yourself. Armaan is like STFU. Armaan says pyaar tyaag hota hai, saccha hota hai but you are unable to see that what I like, what I want etc. You just have a zidd and you are constantly doing your own rants. Ruhi is frickin pathetic and still says we should get married. Armaan is like- I'll die but not marry you. Armaan walks off leaving Ruhi there and starts running to go back to Abhira. She finds him on the way and runs to hug him.

Armaan asks why did you leave mandap and Abhira says - I felt you were in some danger and so I ran to find you. Armaan notices her outfit and realizes Ruhi planned all that too and he hugs Abhira saying ILU and she replies.

Armaan says Ruhi did "planning" And Abhira turns to see Ruhi in exact same dulhan outfit as her. Abhira looks completely shocked and Armaan just holds her.

Kaveri is greeting guests- saying- ek baar PHIR you came to wedding, sorry for wasting your time. LOL

But suddenly lights go off and Abhimaan make an entry together hand in hand. Armaan ki pagdi is missing. everyone goes to hug them and MG apologizes for MUing that he dumped Abhira. M asks what happened. Abhira stops him from explaining saying lets get married and talk later.

Best bit is Pandit being in his own bubble doing tayyari without even looking up from his job. koi interest nahi hai usko inke drama and dialoguebaazi mein

V tries to leave. But Kaveri holds her back. I love Kaveri tackles her and asks her to stop nautanki and to play the part because she is dulhe ki maa.

Manisha is like lets do shaadi now before anything else goes wrong. Kajal is like muhurat nikal gaya hai. Abhira is upset saying - aaj nahi hogi.

Finally pandit gets asked and he does some calculations on fingers and his response is suspense.

Precap is Abhira's special surprise, she serenades him and has special varmaala that has their photos. V %$#@ is thinking I wont give ashirwaad to this shaadi. UGH.

V kya ashirwad Dena layak hain?Uski khud ki shaadi fail hain.it gets Abhira's blessings then it becomes ok .Maa to wo nahi kisi ki

Pinecone thumbnail

V is pathetic. I really hope Abhira decides to not give 2 Fs about that horrible woman.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

top 3 vile woman of today's episode...
1. Ruhi
2. Vidya
3. Dadisa

today's episode ruhi takes the top and vidya falls to second place. reason being vidya technically didn't say anything to armaan/abhira today and dadisa made her stay at least. ruhi lunatic comedy and still asking armaan to marry her after all that is absolutely terrible. gosh abhimaan better reveal everything otherwise rohit's life is trapped with this witch.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Vidya fir makeup ki dukan bankar aayi kyun thi?? Armaan really needs to cliff-off his Maa, bhai and kamini bhabhi ASAP. Bhalei uske baad jail kyun na ho jaaye. And at the end jab ultimately shaadi honi hi thi aur Ruhi ka bhandaphod nahi hona thaa toh ye nautanki kyun??? Absurd direction with ghatiya writing.