Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Ruhi fell straight. Like a right angle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Armaan is like main apne pyaar ke paas ja raha hun

Ruhi phirse Abhi bhi time hain chalo shaadi karte hainsmiley37

you know what if makers are obsessed with triangle then please reduce the toxicity and make it comic atleast will have a good laugh πŸ˜† show Ru bimbo with everyday moye moye for all her kaandsπŸ™
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

unpopular opinion: i am actually glad abhira stopped armaan bc at this point all she wants to do is marry him. she doesn't want ruhi to ruin the wedding again. i don't blame her from stopping him. HOWEVER i hope they do reveal what she did when they get back to the house.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

you know what if makers are obsessed with triangle then please reduce the toxicity and make it comic atleast will have a good laugh πŸ˜† show Ru bimbo with everyday moye moye for all her kaandsπŸ™

Moye Moye toh ho raha hai uska .....ittu sa dimaag nhi hai usmein.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

unpopular opinion: i am actually glad abhira stopped armaan bc at this point all she wants to do is marry him. she doesn't want ruhi to ruin the wedding again. i don't blame her from stopping him. HOWEVER i hope they do reveal what she did when they get back to the house.

i am glad she ensured shaadi will happen in the muhurat. Ruhi can go to hell

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Guests when armaan sa runs away from another wedding before the food counter could open

20240923_072159.jpg

Naira had only 5 percent chance to become mother .She gave birth to 2 children.Abhira ko bhi hojayegi bache

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, it was funny how armaan didn't bother to explain abhira what exactly was ruhi's plan & let her think dono ka cliff tak jaana bhi ruhi ki planning ka part thasmiley37

Kya zarurat thi yeh ruhi drama ki?? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Guests when armaan sa runs away from another wedding before the food counter could open

20240923_072159.jpg

Poddars ke Agle shaadhi me ye log pehle khaana khaayega uske baad hi aashirwaad dene jaayega smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

yeh sab nitty gritty TRP audience ko faraq nahi padta jo unka target audience. So why will they bother to change costumes because online audience is cribbing about it. smiley36

hawwww kya humari koi value nahismiley19…..yaar I know for makers trp audience matter but still somewhat should be logicalπŸ˜†