Posted: 5 days ago

Armaan has issues with such random words

juraabe and now chooti

I am glad that Ruhi was not present 🙏 small mercies

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira teasing him as foreign return is too cute!

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: checky88

This is exactly what I feel - it’s only Rohit and Samriddhi’s chemistry that makes me watch it …oh and the chorus gang as well. I just genuinely hate everything else. It’s really disgusting . Every episode leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

What is this obsession ITV has with negativity and just pure vitriolic stuff. 😒

i was about to leave when they announced rohit as the new armaan, but then i saw their chaleya shoot in the yellow outfits and said to give him a shot...welp got sucked right back in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Sajini235

It would be lovely...🥰 Armaan saying that this ms is not just a ms but your mother's blessings for our rishta. This will always shield our rishta. I know once I broke it myself but I fixed it too. I won't let anything like that happen again, I promise....smiley42

Iss puri wedding mein kuch bhi aesthetic hua jo ab hogasmiley24????

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan has issues with such random words

juraabe and now chooti

They remind me Shivaay and Anika from ishqbaaz….. thats cute though 😍
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

It would be lovely...🥰 Armaan saying that this ms is not just a ms but your mother's blessings for our rishta. This will always shield our rishta. I know once I broke it myself but I fixed it too. I won't let anything like that happen again, I promise....smiley42

well Abhira is the one who collected every bead and made a potli of it and Armaan got it when she dropped it. so it will be symbolic that they collectively put together the mangalsutra together

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

They remind me Shivaay and Anika from ishqbaaz….. thats cute though 😍

its cute for sure.

I dindnt watch ishqbaaz but I heard that Shivaay was really arrogant and cruel in the beginning of the show.

checky88 thumbnail

I wish Armaan would say I don’t consider you my mom anymore to Vidya.

It’s ok to say that . If a parent can say whatever they feel like when they are upset, so can a child.

He should just leave that damn toxic house with Abhira. Kya mast scenes milte sukoon waale agar dono alag ghar basaate to.

Just going to write something for myself actually - I don’t think I can watch this $h!t anymore honestly. Will just watch romantic scenes and masti waale scenes of theirs from now on. The rest of the vile characters just spoil my mood anyway. I don’t deserve so much of mood kharab hona everyday!

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

well Abhira is the one who collected every bead and made a potli of it and Armaan got it when she dropped it. so it will be symbolic that they collectively put together the mangalsutra together

he also reassembled it when he went confessed his love to her bc my man turned loser in love instantly by saying "to the world you may not be my wife, but for me you are still my wife" 😂