Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

shraap means curse. she cursed them instead of giving them blessings when abhimaan were waiting to come into the house for grahpravaish

No no...I know what shraap means.. Can u tell me what shraap she gave ?
Edited by Sajini235 - 5 days ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sajini235

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬Gatiya aurat ..😡😡😡What is that bloody shraap?

She herself didn't have successful marriage how will she know the importance. Today she is with her husband because of our darling abhira

shraap means curse. she cursed them instead of giving them blessings when abhimaan were waiting to come into the house for grahpravaish

It's second shrap for abhira from her sasuraal walas. By the way akshara didn't received any shraap but her life was made a hell by the makers. So, no relevance to the shraaps for ITV FL.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

no ranking for top 3 vile woman bc dadisa didn't do anything and ruhi was not there (thank god) but vidya was still a vile woman today in the episode. that precap made me even angrier at her. if you curse your son too, then i am sorry you never loved him in the first place. i understand not be accepting, but to curse your own son on a decision for his own life is out of pocket. you better watch your back vidya. it will bite you in the a** when abhira becomes pregnant. disgusting woman.

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira and Armaan go "freshen up" before the actual muhurat. LOL. no outfit change but they look more presentable.

Its nice to see M being paternal with Armaan and wiping sweat and dirt of his face and fixing his pagdi.

Charu mentions there is a surprise for Armaan and Abhira makes an entry with special customized varmaala with #Abhimaan and pictures of them. and sings a special song for him. AWWLE. Sam and RoPus expressions are beautiful. Love them so much!!!! Kaash Sam seh hi gawaate. Its so sweet. Charu brings another varmaal a for Armaan also.

Chorus gang blindfolds them to do some masti during varmaala. Its really fun! I love that they are doing fun things in shaadi. The varmaala is really so nice with the BGM of banno pyaari. the hug after varmaala is SO sweet.

Abhira sighing happily in front of the shaadi ki agni kis so sweet and Abhimaan invite all the chorus gang siblings including Rohit who does the main gathbandhan. I love how manisha manoj take nazar of Abhimaan as this is happening.

Manisha notices missing mangalsutra. Mangalsutra khoj is happening. Sanjay notices the afra tafri.

Abhira pinching Armaan to check if its dream or not is too cute! the flirting during shaadi ki rasmein is adorbs.

Chorus gang catch manisha, manoj searching for Mangalsutra. and they also join the search party.

Pandit calls for kanyadaan and MG steps forward dragging Swarna who is not interested. Armaan looks at V and M. but V refuses to join by looking away. M says Abhimaan are equals and we will do var daan also. Manisha eggs on V to do the rasam and KAjal also says so. Surekha also requests. M drags V. I hate that Swarna and V who have no Fs to give are being made part of the rituals zabardasti. but kya karein, karna padta hai.

MG doing dialogue baazi about "jigar ka tukda" is such a joke! 20 din pehle tak he had no Fs to give himself. Swarna atleast cracks a smile. V is morose. M joking saying chutkara paa rahe hai and Abhira ka sardard hai is too cute. Love that light hearted moment.

The MS search is for comic relief supposedly. they have funny BGM playing. Sanjay spots mangalsutra. Yeh toh Sherlock holmes nikla. He hides the mangalsutra.

Phere begin and the way Abhira looks at Armaan as phere start is so beautiful.She looks at him as if he is her entire world. He promises her

1. duniya ki har khushi,

2. no aansu and bad jokes if aansu ever come to make the tears go away

3. baby or no baby you and our love will be enough (this was best!!!!)

4. I'll support your every dream and when you become bigger vakeel than me I'll be happiest- this makes Abhira tear up.

Abhiras phere

5. you are my best friend, my love, my family and you will be my number one and no one above you !! (AWWLE)

6. Your every dukh is mine and my every happiness is yours and I will share even my noodles with you.

7. I'll be like your shadow and I am your forever. Silly girl and silly boy make vaadas to each other!!!

SO SO AMAZING!!!!

Kajal and Manisha are freaking over mangalsutra

Sindur toh agaya thaali mein but mangalsutra is missing

Episode ends on this note.

Precap- V refusing to do gruh pravesh rasams. Abhimaa look shocked and V gives shraap.GHATIYA AURAT.

Pinecone thumbnail

no ranking for top 3 vile woman bc dadisa didn't do anything and ruhi was not there (thank god) but vidya was still a vile woman today in the episode. that precap made me even angrier at her. if you curse your son too, then i am sorry you never loved him in the first place. i understand not be accepting, but to curse your own son on a decision for his own life is out of pocket. you better watch your back vidya. it will bite you in the a** when abhira becomes pregnant. disgusting woman.

its absolutely disgusting

I really wish they had not done this. Abhi toh shaadi hui and already baddua and shraap . what PATHETIC writing it is.

My entire good mood watching episode was ruined by that precap and V being her disgusting self.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It's second shrap for abhira from her sasuraal walas. By the way akshara didn't received any shraap but her life was made a hell by the makers. So, no relevance to the shraaps for ITV FL.

abhira was already being tortured anyways, but the fact vidya did it to her "son" that she says she "cares" and "loves" for, is too much. way to ruin their first night vidya 😤
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

No no...I know what shraap means.. Can u tell me what shraap she gave ?

she said tumhaari shaadi kabhi safal nahi hogi

GHATIYA aurat

I really want Abhimaan to never forgive her for such acts. its so unbecoming.

Log dushmanon seh bhi aisa bartaav nahi karte. CHEE

Vidya ghatiya gawar aurat….. go die and save the earth🤮😡🔪

I highly want Armaan to give a cold shoulder to his Maa at least after her Shraap drama... What nonsense do they even want to show? I regret starting to watch this generation after previous seasons kachra storyline.