Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: checky88

I wish Armaan would say I don’t consider you my mom anymore to Vidya.

It’s ok to say that . If a parent can say whatever they feel like when they are upset, so can a child.

He should just leave that damn toxic house with Abhira. Kya mast scenes milte sukoon waale agar dono alag ghar basaate to.

Just going to write something for myself actually - I don’t think I can watch this $h!t anymore honestly. Will just watch romantic scenes and masti waale scenes of theirs from now on. The rest of the vile characters just spoil my mood anyway. I don’t deserve so much of mood kharab hona everyday!

Please write a FF. I have a whole thread full of ideas!!!!

Please write soon. will be waiting

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

he also reassembled it when he went confessed his love to her bc my man turned loser in love instantly by saying "to the world you may not be my wife, but for me you are still my wife" 😂

ya they had equal contribution in putting it back together. so it will be beautiful

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Also madhav sa being an extremely random feminist with the dulha daaan smiley36

Lavanya678 thumbnail
Better they stay back in out house
Pinecone thumbnail

I love how the mandap looked and how pretty Abhimaan looked together sitting in it.

No offense you guys literally has high hopes with the main leads.

Guys this is Ristha verse here no matter how much vile a mother in law is the son and daughter in law always like karenge apne man ki and still goes maa maan jaiye please gidgidate rahenge bhik mangenge but cold shoulder is out of the question.

Why do you think here mother in laws has arrogance no matter what voh log jyada hi sar par chadi hoti hai jyada bhau milta hain na that's why.

Pinecone thumbnail

kanyadaan is the most misunderstood concept that people want to do feminism over.

there is a big difference between daanam and dharmam

daanam is punya ka kaam and you have to be priveleged to be able to do daanam and to receive it as well. and kanyadaanam is the biggest daanam that can be done by parents.

daanam mein the person receiving has to stand and accept with grace and humility and consider themselves blessed to be receiving it. in south indian weddings for example, daughter sits on fathers lap and the groom is standing.

whereas dharmam is "charity" of material items . usmein the person giving is standing and the person receiving is seated.

So the feminism folks have it all wrong when they do some handwaving and naare baazi about something that is extremely well thought out.

These words are not interchangeable and the concept of kanyadaan is actually very very special. Its not at all regressive. People who have no sense of what it really means have made their own ridiculous interpretation of it claiming that it amounts to giving away of a daughter as if she is a commodity. it is NOT at all like that. infact as per shastras one has to be extremely blessed to have the privelege to do kanyadaan. because kanyadaan is NOT at all a transaction or a charity thing.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Y'all don't sour your mood by talking about weirdo vidya. It's itv so of course we know there will be separations, that's the basic template. Try to enjoy the good parts of today's episode

Screenshot_2024-09-24-06-58-28-779_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 5 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I love how the mandap looked and how pretty Abhimaan looked together sitting in it.

same! i know some didn't like abhira's look, but i actually thought it represented who she is as a person. simple and not ott. but i am upset that they gave that bloody ruhi the same damn dress. they didn't need to do that at all. it was absolutely unnecessary.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh third shraap hain na for abhira. First kajal then kaveri now vidya

Kp ke shraap se free hone ke liye unka aashirvaad ke peeche padi thi abhira, woh bhi wholehearted waala nahi mila, ab ek aur add ho gaya. I guess, it is to keep them away from their sr. Ab abhira bolegi jab tak maa hume wholeheartedly ashirwaad nahi dengi hum intimate nahi hongesmiley39