Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Aisa lagta toh nai..that sindoor fell on the nose smiley39 Ye toh Sachi mei lagta hai ke abhiman are sautela to dkpšŸ¤£ bhangar shadi + greh pravesh & post shadi toh bhagwan jaane kya hoga...when they couldn't give them one happy moment which they deserved , aage kya hi justice karege..sirf hope karne se sab nai milta this is itv...

Haven't seen the epi yet , I'm travelling but frm the updates , ruhi is back to her main kitni bewakoof thi , she was in this mode post rejection at the altar..may be she'll flip for good , may be not..

As for vidyas nautanki , well this is what abhira signed up for ..it's purely her choice ..Arman & poddars are her choice ..so live with it ..I won't even say drop everything and leave ..she's married now & ab toh yahi zillat ke ladoo khane ko milege. Aur khane padege. Arman sa khush ho jao abhira ab tumhari hai , u have enuf time for ur raas leela. Baaki sab bhaad mei jaaye nai?

@bold šŸ’Æ. I am not feeling bad for leads. They were desperate to marry by ignoring all red signs, now whatever it is, handle it together.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mujhe toh iski yaad aagayi

And the legacy continues smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok i wanna focus on good things

Sam was superlative today!!!!!

She was pitch perfect in terms of emoting happiness, being overwhelmed, missing her mom, recollecting how far they have come - everything! she did so many small small things that it added so much to the scene.

RoPu was wonderful too but I have to say that Sam was superb. every teeny tiny detail was beautifully done. firstly she had a sheen of unshed tears throughout even when she was smiling widely. that tiny gulp she did as he was about to put sindur was so natural. Then the way she bent forward so subtly when he was going to put MS- top notch! and then the way she looks into the distance seeing her mother with teary eyes feeling overwhelmed that her mom was there- UFF!!! beautifully done!

RoPu as Armaan looked extremely happy and was perceptive to everything Abhira was feeling too. I loved that he realized Abhira was feeling Aksharas presence and told her that he'd love her so much , she'd not feel mom ki kami and instead complain about how chipkoo he is. AWWWLE.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG.. I havenā€™t watched it yetā€¦

She looks like some mahabharat character who is cursing another.. Itā€™s like cursing Draupadiā€¦ or Draupadi cursing kuruā€¦ or I donā€™t know some other one..

Her language is also like as if I am watching Mahabharatā€¦ for what because the Armaan Dinosaur wonā€™t be able to reproduce the last dinosaur of the world????makers lost it completelyā€¦.smiley37

Edited by leafy2022 - 4 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

is it this kind of stuff that fetches trp? If so thatā€™s a very disturbing trendā€¦ I cannot handle this actually.

Itā€™s extremely triggering.šŸ˜–šŸ˜£

yeah. I really hope TRP drops when they show negativity next week taaki inko akkal aaye. this week TRP will be high given that we got shaadi this week!!!

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know what will happen but I'm actually excited I love seeing Vidya do her worst. This is the beginning of her destruction, and lose the position in his life. That's how it started with KP and you see how they go back and forth, and don't get me started about Ru. I'm telling something about to happen and Armaan will call Vidya sauteli mom. The ride to that moment will be tough with some beautiful Abhimaan moment but it's coming

That is encouraging to read Rani but I seriously canā€™t take this vidya drama. If this continues more than a week, I am gonna quit for few days until the toxicity has reduced šŸ«¤
Sajini235 thumbnail

I don't know what will happen but I'm actually excited I love seeing Vidya do her worst. This is the beginning of her destruction, and lose the position in his life. That's how it started with KP and you see how they go back and forth, and don't get me started about Ru. I'm telling something about to happen and Armaan will call Vidya sauteli mom. The ride to that moment will be tough with some beautiful Abhimaan moment but it's coming

Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°....but makers ka koi bharosa nahi hain...šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tumhare muh nein ghee sakkarā€¦

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mujhe toh iski yaad aagayi

And DKP continues their legacy of psychotic mothersā€¦. Hats off to them smiley32

Originally posted by: Krinya

Aisa lagta toh nai..that sindoor fell on the nose smiley39 Ye toh Sachi mei lagta hai ke abhiman are sautela to dkpšŸ¤£ bhangar shadi + greh pravesh & post shadi toh bhagwan jaane kya hoga...when they couldn't give them one happy moment which they deserved , aage kya hi justice karege..sirf hope karne se sab nai milta this is itv...

Haven't seen the epi yet , I'm travelling but frm the updates , ruhi is back to her main kitni bewakoof thi , she was in this mode post rejection at the altar..may be she'll flip for good , may be not..

As for vidyas nautanki , well this is what abhira signed up for ..it's purely her choice ..Arman & poddars are her choice ..so live with it ..I won't even say drop everything and leave ..she's married now & ab toh yahi zillat ke ladoo khane ko milege. Aur khane padege. Arman sa khush ho jao abhira ab tumhari hai , u have enuf time for ur raas leela. Baaki sab bhaad mei jaaye nai?

abheera knew this mental family from an year still she loved them wanted them so shadi ki ladoo is this. Ar is always buried under pit by that family in gratitude one after another. Today he can't understand vidyas viswaroop.

20240925_074047-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi is far better they rised Vidya by doing all nonsense giving ulta arti, throwing arti plate aside, curses, sautela cards shown, rohit is calm as he too said same before, and that plate beating moment with ragi kalash i was shocked seeing all these negativity cvs have mastered now in negativity along with writers.

20240925_073431-COLLAGE.jpg

On Ruhi they poured one bag if birla cement at a go till it dries she will shining white once ak truth out it starts again. So out of all 4, Vidya is the best vamp direct attack. Kalsh pot was kept by ruhi šŸ¤—. Ar ran after maaaaaa left ghatbandhan in entrance only he didn't go with his wife left her there. In that flow abheera entered into that house and kalsh pot under her lehenga.

20240925_073458-COLLAGE.jpg

What a gruha pravesh given by cvs. Sach mein none should get this type of blessings or welcome.

Ar choses his mother by accepting her shart. And abheera has no choice left except hold her pati šŸ¤£

Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago