Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Ruhi ko aaj birla cement se aise white wash Kiya hai 🤣 🤣

People are not going to be happysmiley37

I still believe she is doing kaand. Physco sudhar nahi sakti

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Okay I burst out laughing as soon as Vidya started doing the banging thing. Kya nautanki hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

Today more than Ruhi, Vidya badly need shock treatment she is a complete psychopath 😡

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I'd rather gauge my eyes out than watch Vidya's expressions. She is truly insufferable.

She was awful today - it was alag level ka stupidity - that he prioritised someone other than her. Last time she got mad he didn't marry Ruhi, this time that he married Abhira - that woman is utterly blind to her son's happiness

I am more pissed at Dadisa for telling Vidya to do the Grah pravesh knowing how mad she was - why would you poke an angry bear

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very very disappointing episode

1. no one stopped V.

2. The way Armaan ran behind his mother completely forgetting Abhira doesnt bode well. He also left the gathbandhan kapda and ran behind V.

3. The grah pravesh was left incomplete and it looks as if Abhira used left foot to hit the kalash which is another apshagun.

4. everyone else- chorus gang, chachi, M also ran behind Armaan leaving Abhira behind at the threshold.

Shockingly only Ruhi stayed put and Kaveri noticed Abhira's reaction

All of this just looks horrible

Ruhi 100% is doing nautanki. She has not sudharofied. She is just afraid of her bhanda phod and hence doing nautanki. She is the one who has messed with the medical reports and orchestrated everything. itna hi sudhar gayi hai toh she would come clean in front of all instead of doing dhong.

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today more than Ruhi, Vidya badly need shock treatment she is a complete psychopath 😡

weirdly i think ruhi's shock treatment was armaan almost running her off a cliff and her then falling to the ground at a 90 degree angle bc clearly she is shown to be thoroughly washed into the color of chalk
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

weirdly i think ruhi's shock treatment was armaan almost running her off a cliff and her then falling to the ground at a 90 degree angle bc clearly she is shown to be thoroughly washed into the color of chalk

acting hai. its not real whitewash. she is doing dhong to avoid Abhira doing her bhanda phod. But Abhira is too broken by the cruelty meted out to her today to have the bandwidth to do ruhi ka expose. she will be back to her true colors very soon. First she will continue acchai ka dhong for few episodes just to keep Abhimaan from disclosing her antics but she will be back to her usual self in no time.

Originally posted by: Sa7861

for some reason I was also laughing in between when that OTT mata started her drama especially banging plate🤣 and that Ru saying meri akal thikane aa gayi hai🙄…… today was pure ekta coded dramasmiley39
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

She was awful today - it was alag level ka stupidity - that he prioritised someone other than her. Last time she got mad he didn't marry Ruhi, this time that he married Abhira - that woman is utterly blind to her son's happiness

I am more pissed at Dadisa for telling Vidya to do the Grah pravesh knowing how mad she was - why would you poke an angry bear

The character is insane and an absolute weirdo. But the acting? Goodness what was thatsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Kaveri loves to treat people like her puppets, so that was not too surprising. But goodness Vidya is next level awful. Like she should be sharing a psych ward with Ruhi atm.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Very very disappointing episode

1. no one stopped V.

2. The way Armaan ran behind his mother completely forgetting Abhira doesnt bode well. He also left the gathbandhan kapda and ran behind V.

3. The grah pravesh was left incomplete and it looks as if Abhira used left foot to hit the kalash which is another apshagun.

4. everyone else- chorus gang, chachi, M also ran behind Armaan leaving Abhira behind at the threshold.

Shockingly only Ruhi stayed put and Kaveri noticed Abhira's reaction

All of this just looks horrible

Ruhi 100% is doing nautanki. She has not sudharofied. She is just afraid of her bhanda phod and hence doing nautanki. She is the one who has messed with the medical reports and orchestrated everything. itna hi sudhar gayi hai toh she would come clean in front of all instead of doing dhong.

(BOLD): see i would feel the same thing if i didn't see garvita's insta post...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASlYKMJj4R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Sa7861 - 4 days ago