Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

all the ulti aarti, the apshaguns, it was extremely disturbing to watch it.

The fact that everyone just let V behave so horribly and didnt move a muscle to stop it is pathetic

Whats the point of shaadi if they ruin the event this way

Kya jaata inka to show V not come for grah pravesh and Manisha doing it instead of V and then nautanki happening next morning

Ek din bhi peaceful nahi de sakte kya

First shaadi mein bhi sab negative tha, phirseh ab sab negative kar diya.

How can Abhimaan look back at shaadi happily when V has reacted like this?!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

(BOLD): see i would feel the same thing if i didn't see garvita's insta post...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASlYKMJj4R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

this doesnt suggest any actual transformation of Ruhi though. its just self promotion. Its impossible that she got any "praise" for a character thats downright stupid and disgusting and her performance is memeworthy so she is khud seh putting up posts to get some attention. No issues with that- uska account hai toh valid hai that she puts up self promotion posts. but it is too gimmicky. infact beginning toh sounds like a farewell post. Kaash aisa hota.

sach mein hruday parivartan hota toh she'd have the guts to come clean, work hard for maafi and not just corner Abhira and ask for chance. She is dhongi only. bass kuch episodes she will do natak and Abhimaan are too far gone in pain to care about her now. They just want V to be maternal again. both of them are too stunned by Vs cruelty.

She will be back to doing contest with Abhira about acchi bahu and next she will not want Armaan for herself but just want them to be unhappy.

But in the process if IR happens or if Rohit finds out what she did, she will blame Abhira again for outing her and not giving her a chance and ruining her shaadi with Rohit etc

So uska blame bhi Abhira par aajayega when Rohit learns of her unhinged psyhopanti

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Very very disappointing episode

1. no one stopped V.

2. The way Armaan ran behind his mother completely forgetting Abhira doesnt bode well

3. The grah pravesh was left incomplete and it looks as if Abhira used left foot to hit the kalash which is another apshagun.

All of this just looks horrible

Ruhi 100% is doing nautanki. She has not sudharofied. She is just afraid of her bhanda phod and hence doing nautanki. She is the one who has messed with the medical reports and orchestrated everything. itna hi sudhar gayi hai toh she would come clean in front of all instead of doing dhong.

About your points,

1- This is expected.

2- Even I somewhere fear about this but seeing precap, its clear that whatever reason is armaan have clearly chosen to leave with abhira (even though he too it as vile v's punishment ).

3 - I won't give much attention to these as jitna family or apshagun ki problems aayega, abhimaan will be more strong as long as they don't have problems between them.

About ruhi, even I doubt that she is trying to save herself from bhanda phood....Once she knows abhira is akshara's daughter, her banshee avatar will come out...

After all the vows they took, it will be extremely ridiculous to show them seperating over bs mu or whiteday.If its due to any unavoidable circumstances, like abhira's memory loss then its digestable. If not, it will be utter crap.

As long as abhimaan are together I am okay with anything else, but its really irritating to see abhimaan not getting dissapointed or feeling disgusted towards people like v, kv and ru even after seeing their vileness...😡😡😡

Edited by Sajini235 - 4 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I scrolled through the episode -even that was hard to tolerate . I will go back and watch the scene where Akshara seemed to have appeared -it was a beautiful scene 😍

My reactions to whatever little I saw of Vidya was 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Toxic parenting is a thing. And it’s incredibly dangerous to be subjected to it. Please do not encourage it on national tv - yes our culture says respect your elders but provided they deserve that respect. If someone dishes out crap - even if they’re 80 years old they need to be put in their place.

I’m not going to watch any scene in which Armaan or Abhira are going maa maa anymore -will fast forward them. Anyway it Vidya - she will flip again🙄🤷🏻‍♀️. After that I’ll watch 😂 Until then fast forward zindabad.

Such a great ending to Rishta and Abhimaan. I got my closure. So bye bye.

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1838748591315149098

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

this doesnt suggest any actual transformation of Ruhi though. its just self promotion.

sach mein hruday parivartan hota toh she'd have the guts to come clean, work hard for maafi and not just corner Abhira and ask for chance. She is dhongi only. bass kuch episodes she will do natak and Abhimaan are too far gone in pain to care about her now. They just want V to be maternal again. both of them are too stunned by Vs cruelty.

oh i totally agree, but the makers won't do that. and yeah abhimaan won't give two effs about her in general since they both know her truth. i still want full on exposure and her telling the truth to rohit. i have zero faith in the makers doing that tho after watching the abhimaan's wedding track.

all the ulti aarti, the apshaguns, it was extremely disturbing to watch it.

The fact that everyone just let V behave so horribly and didnt move a muscle to stop it is pathetic

Whats the point of shaadi if they ruin the event this way

Kya jaata inka to show V not come for grah pravesh and Manisha doing it instead of V and then nautanki happening next morning

Ek din bhi peaceful nahi de sakte kya

First shaadi mein bhi sab negative tha, phirseh ab sab negative kar diya.

How can Abhimaan look back at shaadi happily when V has reacted like this?!

I know I shouldn’t expect anything from Madhav but I so wanted him to give a hard slap to that Vidya witch 😡
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

About your points,

1- This is expected.

2- Even I somewhere fear about this but seeing precap, its clear that whatever reason is armaan have clearly chosen to leave with abhira (even though he too it as vile v's punishment ).

3 - I won't give much attention to these as jitna family or apshagun ki problems aayega, abhimaan will be more strong as long as they don't have problems between them.

About ruhi, even I doubt that she is trying to save herself from bhanda phood....Once she knows abhira is akshara's daughter, her banshee avatar will come out...

After all the vows they took, it will be extremely ridiculous to show them seperating over bs mu or whiteday.If its due to any unavoidable circumstances, like abhira's memory loss then its digestable. If not, it will be utter crap.

As long as abhimaan are together I am okay with anything else, but its really irritating to see abhimaan not getting dissapointed or feeling disgusted towards people like v, kv and ru even after seeing their vileness...😡😡😡

Armaan is not leaving voluntarily. he has no option. bass.

As soon as he is stopped by Kaveri and he sticks around, the real test will come when he is stuck between mother and wife on a day to day basis

The way he has behaved today, leaving Abhira to run behind V- its disappointing. but seeing his reaction, obviously Abhira feels obliged to now also beg V for maafi, acceptance because Armaan has shown thats what he really wants and she loves him too much to not do everything in her capacity to give him what he wants.

And I hate that these 2 people are gonna beg V for acceptance and love. UGH. Please Abhimaan, stop being nice to those who dont deserve it.

I just hope that we dont get rehash of prior gen or ghums1 type plots where they ruin everything

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

the second ruhi touched that thaali with her negative energy and brought it for abhimaan's grehpravaish, things went to crap 🙄

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Will consider the only first few mins of the epis to be legit smiley27

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1838752563971395709