Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

top 3 vile women might have just come down to 2 now...
1. VICIOUS VIDYA
2. dadisa

ruhi was not today but i don't think the makers will keep it this way once she learns abhira is akshara's daughter. we knew the makers were gonna do this. let's see.

dadisa should have stopped vidya, but she didn't. that to me pissed me off a lot.

Now you remember Dadisa was first, to be knocked of the pedestal of begging forgiveness and toffee now. Then Ruhaya can do no wrong, now he says she's not even human.

The last person now is Baggie eye Vee vee smiley37

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

all the ulti aarti, the apshaguns, it was extremely disturbing to watch it.

The fact that everyone just let V behave so horribly and didnt move a muscle to stop it is pathetic

Whats the point of shaadi if they ruin the event this way

Kya jaata inka to show V not come for grah pravesh and Manisha doing it instead of V and then nautanki happening next morning

Ek din bhi peaceful nahi de sakte kya

First shaadi mein bhi sab negative tha, phirseh ab sab negative kar diya.

How can Abhimaan look back at shaadi happily when V has reacted like this?!

And to think this is the shaadi they waited for- to happen with sabki marzi.
Isse better us din mandir mein hi kar lete. Only people interested would’ve come and 4-5 crore ke rings aur gold plated cards ki saving bhi ho jati 😆

Goodness me this episode was toxic or what! Vidya ke saamne Ruhi,Kaveri,Sanjay all look angelic now.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Phupha haterssssss. Aa Gaya swaad? smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Will consider the only first few mins of the epis to be legit smiley27

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1838752563971395709

Yup - the episode was watchable only till they were married and MG have his blessings - uske baad it only went downhill smiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Phupha haterssssss. Aa Gaya swaad? smiley36

https://x.com/_pbanjelly/status/1838753722081354058?t=uOlV5qoHa2Kkvvsrvx6NPg&s=19

Didn't our pakhi didi did something similar?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Such a great ending to Rishta and Abhimaan. I got my closure. So bye bye.

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1838748591315149098

What happen you're saying bye bye when Abhimaan is married

is it Vidya picture in my dp, I'll change if helps you not to be scare

This is the best time to watch, nothing going to happen. All just get chappals ready to beat Vidya she'll be flipping soon, and we need slippers to be beat her smiley36

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1838752563971395709?t=JELWjDo6lm9u1GdgUP0F8g&s=19

Past memories shown where they divorced, ar pulling ms, leaving ruhi at mandap 🤣 yaha bhi ruhi ko rakhni hi, confessions, Vidya against shadi.

Did sindoor fall on her nose 🤗 rista legacy is sindoor flows on nose from maang.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yup - the episode was watchable only till they were married and MG have his blessings - uske baad it only went downhill smiley36

Down-hill? It went down-mountain 😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

this should have been the happiest episode- vivah sampann hua waala. but instead we got such toxicity that its become so crass.

Absolutely pathetic

Surely this toxicity could have come tomorrow and they could have given one positive epi with grah pravesh done by chachi

Today Kaveri also cringed when V called Armaan sautela. It was that bad. even the vile people were shocked by the toxicity of V.

Sanjay also realizes shaadi honi chahiye but not V.

its upsetting that in precap we have Abhimaan begging her for love and acceptance.

To all the fans I would ask- what she is supposed to do when the man she loves clearly craves Vs aashirwaad, validation and acceptance? he ran behind V today , tomorrow he is gonna fall at her feet. is she supposed to see the love of her life in pain and sing her own tune? ofcourse she feels obligated to join him, fight for Armaan's sake and manao V so that she will be "maternal" again

I am sure all of us wish Abhimaan would see Vs deeds as too vile and decide to shun her for good realizing that she is a hypocrite who spews venom. but aisa hoga nahi. Kaveri will do her own scheming in background to break abhimaan and not let them walk away peacefully and Ruhi dhong toh has already started.

Edited out hate speech

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: checky88

And to think this is the shaadi they waited for- to happen with sabki marzi.
Isse better us din mandir mein hi kar lete. Only people interested would’ve come and 4-5 crore ke rings aur gold plated cards ki saving bhi ho jati 😆

Goodness me this episode was toxic or what! Vidya ke saamne Ruhi,Kaveri,Sanjay all look angelic now.

I hate that they chose to do this instead of postponing the toxic drama for tomorrow.

they could have easily given a happy episode, Ruhi free and V free and done all the nautanki next morning