Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What happen you're saying bye bye when Abhimaan is married

is it Vidya picture in my dp, I'll change if helps you not to be scare

This is the best time to watch, nothing going to happen. All just get chappals ready to beat Vidya she'll be flipping soon, and we need slippers to be beat her smiley36

It's going to get so much worse. I neither have the patience nor heart to continue smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didi say's no Biatch, I do it better

a woman looking at her reflection in a mirror with bajao thaali written on the bottom

Vidya is acting like Ab stole baby from her womb, while this one lost her uterus as punishment

No uterus no opinion smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I understand makers are in hurry to WW Ru but please dont shove such dangerous drama🙏 she has cross all her limits today and suddenly Ru is looking cow in front of her😆

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Y'all were being mean to my cutie phuphasa while he was the one to find and give back the mangalstura. smiley22

See this is why I never doubted my cutie, #1 abhimaan enjoyer smiley27

I told it right he wants to give it himself smiley37

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

this should have been the happiest episode- vivah sampann hua waala. but instead we got such toxicity that its become so crass.

Absolutely pathetic

Surely this toxicity could have come tomorrow and they could have given one positive epi with grah pravesh done by chachi

Today Kaveri also cringed when V called Armaan sautela. It was that bad. even the vile people were shocked by the toxicity of V.

Sanjay also realizes shaadi honi chahiye but not V.

its upsetting that in precap we have Abhimaan begging her for love and acceptance.

To all the Abhira bashers I would ask- what she is supposed to do when the man she loves clearly craves Vs aashirwaad, validation and acceptance? he ran behind V today , tomorrow he is gonna fall at her feet. is she supposed to see the love of her life in pain and sing her own tune? ofcourse she feels obligated to join him, fight for Armaan's sake and manao V so that she will be "maternal" again

I am sure all of us wish Abhimaan would see Vs deeds as too vile and decide to shun her for good realizing that she is a hypocrite who spews venom. but aisa hoga nahi. Kaveri will do her own scheming in background to break abhimaan and not let them walk away peacefully and Ruhi dhong toh has already started.

is it this kind of stuff that fetches trp? If so that’s a very disturbing trend… I cannot handle this actually.

It’s extremely triggering.😖😣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1838752563971395709?t=JELWjDo6lm9u1GdgUP0F8g&s=19

Past memories shown where they divorced, ar pulling ms, leaving ruhi at mandap 🤣 yaha bhi ruhi ko rakhni hi, confessions, Vidya against shadi.

Did sindoor fall on her nose 🤗 rista legacy is sindoor flows on nose from maang.

Aisa lagta toh nai..that sindoor fell on the nose smiley39 Ye toh Sachi mei lagta hai ke abhiman are sautela to dkp🤣 bhangar shadi + greh pravesh & post shadi toh bhagwan jaane kya hoga...when they couldn't give them one happy moment which they deserved , aage kya hi justice karege..sirf hope karne se sab nai milta this is itv...

Haven't seen the epi yet , I'm travelling but frm the updates , ruhi is back to her main kitni bewakoof thi , she was in this mode post rejection at the altar..may be she'll flip for good , may be not..

As for vidyas nautanki , well this is what abhira signed up for ..it's purely her choice ..Arman & poddars are her choice ..so live with it ..I won't even say drop everything and leave ..she's married now & ab toh yahi zillat ke ladoo khane ko milege. Aur khane padege. Arman sa khush ho jao abhira ab tumhari hai , u have enuf time for ur raas leela. Baaki sab bhaad mei jaaye nai?

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1838752563971395709?t=JELWjDo6lm9u1GdgUP0F8g&s=19

Past memories shown where they divorced, ar pulling ms, leaving ruhi at mandap 🤣 yaha bhi ruhi ko rakhni hi, confessions, Vidya against shadi.

Did sindoor fall on her nose 🤗 rista legacy is sindoor flows on nose from maang.

They didn't show taking blessings from elders and bidaai.

Vidya is toxic, vile everything.

But how dumb they are showing leads.

Don't they both knew Vidya is against marriage? Didn't they kind of expected it. Are naively they thought everything will be alright once they get marry.

This is the reason why I said armaan giving ultimatum to abhira to marry without solving his toxic family problem is a recipe for disaster.

Pre marriage he said, only abhira is enough for him, declared his marriage smugly now left her at the door step to fall on the feet of vidya. He is emotional, in trauma kind of nonsense can't justify him. He was the one who married that girl despite her telling no, he knew his mother is against it so he should be ready to face consequences too instead of leaving his bride at doorstep and falling on his mother's feet for marrying that girl.

Contrary to popular opinion: I don't find abhira wrong in precap. She would have been wrong had armaan out of his self respect decided to leave house, but no he is leaving home only to accept "punishment" of vidya. He thinks himself as kalyug ram.

Abhira girl all the best. You choose to marry in this household despite knowing how those family members are.

Both could have revealed about ruhi which would have diverted whole family attention from cursing them to ruhi. But no. Leads looking very weak and undefendable.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Okay I burst out laughing as soon as Vidya started doing the banging thing. Kya nautanki hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aaj pata nahi dha kya dekhkar hasu,, Vidya ka ott drama (joh Maine aadha skip kiya due to noise and expression pollution)ya Ruhi ki Achayi 😄 😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

It's going to get so much worse. I neither have the patience nor heart to continue smiley36

I don't know what will happen but I'm actually excited I love seeing Vidya do her worst. This is the beginning of her destruction, and lose the position in his life. That's how it started with KP and you see how they go back and forth, and don't get me started about Ru. I'm telling something about to happen and Armaan will call Vidya sauteli mom. The ride to that moment will be tough with some beautiful Abhimaan moment but it's coming

Lavanya678 thumbnail
Omg!! I cannot handle this V drama. They could’ve done gruhapravesh with chachisa. For interesting plot the episode duration is 17min and disgusting plots its 24min, started losing interest if they keep degrading the leads. I hope DKP watch this comment.