Originally posted by: Visszz

Coffee ka Asar kam hothe dhik rah hai smiley37

Isliye toh mai team vapas join kar li smiley42

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Wohi na - aaj main Tanu ke saath hoon - #justiceforphupasa

Exactly bechare ne itne dino ke baad apne brain use Kiya hai aur ye Kaveri aake saare plan pe paani Fer diya smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If abhira is smart she should reject the job offer. Not because vidya will be upset, only because she had experienced the mental torture dadi gave for being loan guarantor,something which dadi volunteered happily, only because abhira refused to sign prenup papers

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fufa was so excited, he even gave ashirwaad to Abhimaan as they were leaving. but moye moye hogaya unka.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

highly illogical na.

Anyway she cant "make" babies, so she might as well make something of her career.

And Kaveri was bringing up prenup again. Why?! anyway she cant make babies toh accchi ghar mein padi bahu bankar kya karlegi

I think the writers are currently into a mess, as to what and how much toxicity can we add to make the trp go high. Any random day they are making anybody do extreme things and next moment they are whitewashed. Matlab poora dimag ka dahi bana ke rakha haismiley29

As the festival month of october is approaching, they will only serve nonsense toxicity to the table and after that a random WD will come and there will be leapsmiley3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If abhira is smart she should reject the job offer. Not because vidya will be upset, only because she had experienced the mental torture dadi gave for being loan guarantor,something which dadi volunteered happily, only because abhira refused to sign prenup papers

Abhira sharma used to be smart but this Abhira armaan ki diwani poddar is no less dumb than gopi bahu. Toh she will definitely take the job and will get tortured by both Kaveri and Vidya at the same timesmiley22
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

F*ck vidya's naraazgi, ghar mai poddars ko jhelna kaafi nahi jo bahar bhi same karna hai smiley39

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

that woman has problem with Abhira existence I believe…… matlab she can’t work at PF because she is infertile? Man what is her issue?smiley39

I don’t think she has a problem with Abhira working I think it’s more like team Vidya and team Kaveri now. And accepting the offer would be like taking sides with team Kaveri.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly - Armaan knows just how manipulative his grandmother can be and I feel the guy is super wary of how Abhira joining the firm will be used by Kaveri when she wants something,which will affect them as a couple - Abhira having doubts is completely right, but her reasoning in the precap seemed wrong to me - dekhte hai how it will play out

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol I always knew the Kaveri will offer her a job at some point as keep your enemies closer thing. smiley36

Ghar nahi chodna teekh hai, atleast OH hi chale jaate smiley44everyone would have been happy and had their space..