Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

we can dance in our mauka they give us that unconditional love to us. We can't dance in sasural as it's conditional love depends on how we behave with them or them with us depends on how the hubby wife bond there to give us that respect too. It's all mutual give and take only more over a responsibility there to hold the tongue and close ear and do the work . Whereas in mayka enjoy life full of heart no restrictions. I was the one who used to get up late in mayka lil 10 mins than my siblings. My father is very disciplined daily morning we used to have that utho jaldi utho by him I used to say 2 mins. After my shadi and kids whenever I went to mayka my father used to close doors tell my mom let her sleep more 🤣🤣that's the privilege we get 🥰

Mere mummy papa ka yeh tha ki main ache se degree and post grad karu and financially independent to rehna he chahiye. Mere papa toh shaddi ke mamle mai bhi strict the like straighly puch liya tha ki agar koi pasand ho toh bata do other wise mai arrange marriage ka sochu, woh late 20s ya early 30s tak arrange marriage ke liye wait nahi karege and humare yaha late shaddi karo toh arrange marriage mai ache rishte milne mai bhi problem hota hai so mera bhi same he tha ki job start karne ke baad muje settle ho jana tha.

Job start hote he akele akele singlehood se muje bhi bore kar raha tha socha agar arrange marriage mai acha ladka mil jata hai toh sath mai kamayege , sath mai travel karege , sath mai ghar basayege smiley36 Lekin maine haaa ek joint family wale ko bola. Husband ki family mai unki mummy and dadi saas ko mil kar he samaj aa gaya tha ki ek hath mai ghar ka kaam and dusre hath mai job ko le kar yaha chalna padega lekin muje confidence tha ki unn dono se mai nipat lungi acche se smiley36Husband bahot pasand aa gaye the so joint family ke siyappe ko ignore kar diya maine smiley36Acha kiya fatafat mind make up kar liya smiley36

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Mere mummy papa ka yeh tha ki main ache se degree and post grad karu and financially independent to rehna he chahiye. Mere papa toh shaddi ke mamle mai bhi strict the like straighly puch liya tha ki agar koi pasand ho toh bata do other wise mai arrange marriage ka sochu, woh late 20s ya early 30s tak arrange marriage ke liye wait nahi karege and humare yaha late shaddi karo toh arrange marriage mai ache rishte milne mai bhi problem hota hai so mera bhi same he tha ki job start karne ke baad muje settle ho jana tha.

Job start hote he akele akele singlehood se muje bhi bore kar raha tha socha agar arrange marriage mai acha ladka mil jata hai toh sath mai kamayege , sath mai travel karege , sath mai ghar basayege smiley36 Lekin maine haaa ek joint family wale ko bola. Husband ki family mai unki mummy and dadi saas ko mil kar he samaj aa gaya tha ki ek hath mai ghar ka kaam and dusre hath mai job ko le kar yaha chalna padega lekin muje confidence tha ki unn dono se mai nipat lungi acche se smiley36Husband bahot pasand aa gaye the so joint family ke siyappe ko ignore kar diya maine smiley36Acha kiya fatafat mind make up kar liya smiley36

issue is even working women have to work at home and manage the household issues too. There is no free pass there. One bond should not break others nor got curses from them. When we balance all relations there won't be much issues. It takes time to understand their dynamics and set in to their family it's not an easy job. E family mera hu mera hi is right but intruding into their issues is not right. At the end of the day we r outsiders not blood related so we are mocked easily.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

issue is even working women have to work at home and manage the household issues too. There is no free pass there. One bond should not break others nor got curses from them. When we balance all relations there won't be much issues. It takes time to understand their dynamics and set in to their family it's not an easy job. E family mera hu mera hi is right but intruding into their issues is not right. At the end of the day we r outsiders not blood related so we are mocked easily.

@bold : US mai bhi dono he karna padta hai job + household. Free pass yaha bhi nahi hai. Woh free pass sirf mummy ke ghar hota hai smiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Bold - how did you guess the dialogue right?smiley37

so Abhimaans room was decorated so nicely😍.. I’m so glad their room wasn’t decorated when he was marrying Ruhi..we wouldn’t have been able to tolerate that 🤦🏻‍♀️.’ Anyway there’s a romantic scene coming up tomorrow according to star station guy..so the decorations don’t all go to waste 😂..but armaan then gets flashebacks of vidya and leaves the room again..🙄..he’s probably feeling guilty..that he shouldn’t be having suhaagraat while his step mother is miserable 🤨

Vidya has surpassed all the vamps in toxicity. She is such a vile women , agree she is not happy with the wedding but who curse the newly wed?

Had it been Rohit in place of armaan she would have never done that ugly drama . She has proved today she is step mother and her love is always conditional.

I don't understand why all of the poddars were silent and none stopped her nonsense . Madhav is a big failure, Armaan is his biological son but due to him only every member treated him badly and taken him forgranted .

For Armaan and Abhira It's best to leave poddars mad house and live separately. They will be in peace . Who the hell tolerate such negativity and toxicity 24×7.

Now that shaadi is done … now the wait begins for SR ,

Spoiler is already out that Ruhi will spoil their first date.. so I am ready for Ruhi to spoil their SR,…. Honeymoon…. Birthdays … kuldevi mandir visit … Wedding anniversary …. Change the pregnancy report of Abeera .. etc etc

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago