Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

what I observe dadisa is selective, she was adamant and order V to attend shaadi because she knew Ar is gonna marry anyhow and she doesn’t want to loose golden boy but after shaadi now her agenda to outcast Ab asap so she is enjoying all the drama and now again tomorrow she will do aarthi drama because Ar will be leaving. In conclusion she only cares about Ar in ph😠

she is SO insensitive that she is being an opportunist even her. using peoples pain, grief to her advantage.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Mahabakwas episode hai … romance is over for some time in yeh rishta .. now that shadi is done ..

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Madhav ke paas poore ke poore trump cards khatm ho gayein to rein in Vidya. He pulled stunts such as leaving the house and all before. Today, he was deaf and mute, NOT ONE WORD FROM THE NAMESAKE FATHERsmiley7smiley35

Originally posted by: mili9

Looks like Madhav ke paas poore ke poore trump cards khatm ho gayein to rein in Vidya. He pulled stunts such as leaving the house and all before. Today, he was deaf and mute, NOT ONE WORD FROM THE NAMESAKE FATHERsmiley7smiley35

if he goes now ots waste Vidya herself discards him gives punishment for bigamy now🤣🤣
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I am so mad that we had to see Armaan drunk over this. Kuch Abhira ko bhi pila dete, woh bhi toh yeh sab jhel rahi hainsmiley7 NONSENSEsmiley35

tbh fair tho you have to see from armaan's position. he lost his real mom at a young age and was immediately "accepted" by vidya. for armaan, vidya is his mother and loved her as one, so losing his mother, that to be again, won't be easy on him. armaan's love for his family was unconditional, so seeing a family break relations with him will be hard on him (maybe besides phuphasa tho)

NO, it is 22 min of pure evil of a maasmiley7Nothing else

?Vile vidya is behaving like Abhira is Shivani and Ar is Madhav🙄 …….. god knows what this stupid free loader will do if makers introduce Shivani🤬
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All the redemption they had accomplished for Armaansaa so far has for me gone out the window now … he’s back to his whimpering lost self.

Everytime there is a crisis this man blanks out. - someone needs to push or shove him to get him to come to his senses - kabhi madhav, kabhi Rohit , kabhi Abhira.🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m back to feeling that Abhira deserved better .

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

?Vile vidya is behaving like Abhira is Shivani and Ar is Madhav🙄 …….. god knows what this stupid free loader will do if makers introduce Shivani🤬

Vidya has a rocking chair in her room what is she smoking???

What did she say lifetime she does not see Armaan .. so maybe she will lose her eyesight thst will be perfect justice

I am gonna blabber as i am so angry so ignore if you want to

Vidhya is a behaving like a child after not getting their favourite candy goes on throwing full on tantrums. She is that girl in her younger times who is papa ki pari and all. Har kisi ne sar par chadha rakha hai bachpan se se toh ab kych jyada hi aadat ho gayi hai sar par khade hokar tandav karne ki. Bygod maine iska murder kar dena hota agar main Abhira ki jagah hoti. I mean aisa sunati na khoon ke asoo na rulati toh kehna

It's actually embarrassing you know ki aaj ke situation mein jaha hum progressive thinking promote kar rahe hai at that time the is so backward and low. I mean itna toh raja maharaja ke time nahi hua even then women was not this much thrash. Sorry to say after yesterday and today episode i am bubbling in anger agar aaj mere saamne shruti ji aa gayi na bygod vidya ke upar ka saara gussa jhelengi woh

Originally posted by: Sa7861

tbh fair tho you have to see from armaan's position. he lost his real mom at a young age and was immediately "accepted" by vidya. for armaan, vidya is his mother and loved her as one, so losing his mother, that to be again, won't be easy on him. armaan's love for his family was unconditional, so seeing a family break relations with him will be hard on him (maybe besides phuphasa tho)

This was the same Armaan who was ready to leave everyone for Abhira (even his mom) not once but twice. Jaise hi shaadi ho gayi, Maa jaap started. Itna kya dukh thaa ki daru peena pada woh bhi at his wedding night??

When Abhira told him they should cancel shaadi, tab toh ultimatum deke cycle chala raha thaa. Why didn't he talked fair and straight to his mom as he did to dadi sa reather than pairo mein pad ke girgirana and all that. Bol kyun nahi sakta main isi ghar mein rahunga, ye mere baap ka ghar hai aap ko mujhe beta nahi manna mat mano but main aapko hamesha Maa hi manunga, aur meri biwi bhi yehi rahegi. Kyunki iss baar hamne bhaag ke shaadi nahi ki hai.