Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

I really hope Abhimaan leave asap…. Please don’t fall on the aarthi crap by dadisa🙏

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

this episode ruined my mood for the rest of the day 😒

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looking at Armaan's state, does Abhira really have an option to see him this way and say "F**k Vidya, lets leave the house and be happy together just the two of us" ?! Ofcourse not. now she has to feel guilty that she is responsible for Armaan and his mothers relationship souring and do everything and more to fix it.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I really hope Abhimaan leave asap…. Please don’t fall on the aarthi crap by dadisa🙏

we already know they are gonna stay :(

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I guess skip worthy episode! nothing positive- Mother driving Armaan to drink! Only other time he drank was to avoid telling Chuhi he loved her … how pathetic this continuous negativity is!🤬😡

Pinecone thumbnail

Again today, only Abhira was speaking up. M barely said one line. Kaveri-V scene I skipped but I'm sure it was not of any consequence.

If Kaveri really felt this was too much, she would have screeched back at V like a banshee but she didnt because she low-key is enjoying watching this stuff. This gets Abhimaan emotional and easily manipulated to do her bidding.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why the F is everyone mute?!

Its ridiculous. V is doing crap and everyone is standing around watching.

exactly! at least dadisa and madhav should've said something. this man stayed away from PH for abhira and now he is a freaking statue. dadisa says she is the head of the house, she should have at least completely stopped her just like how she made vidya stay for the wedding. so stupid.
checky88 thumbnail

Excuse the language but it’s complete sh!t show going on at the moment. 🤢

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

It has been a long time since I posted. Insufferable episode and insufferable human being of a maasmiley7smiley35Why do I have a horrible feeling that they are going to pull non-existent maa ki mamata, that she is driving away Armaan and Abhira as she heard intentions of Kaveri and Phupha or something else about Ruhismiley11 Vile bhi rahegi for angst at the time and white wash bhi ho jayegi when they had enough of this nonsensesmiley7 I am going to do some serious damage to my couch if yeh hain iraadasmiley21and they pull this stuntsmiley35

Somehow, the way she said without asking any questions and stressing to leave with Abhirasmiley7 Mere peeche teer, talwaar leke mat aanasmiley8, people. This is what I felt as I was watching that nonsense.

By the Way, thank you Rani and Chaitu to keep me in the loop. Just too overwhelmed to post anything at the moment but couldn’t help it today

Sajini235 thumbnail
Can anyone tell if that useless fossil mg told aabout abhira being akshara's daughter to cruella sisters or not in today episode ?