Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

tomorrow they will do half assed attempt to salvage it by showing him apologize and Abhira saying its all fine and she understands his grief etc.

I understand his pain and grief and extreme reaction of shutting down but not understand this reaction of getting drunk and abandoning Abhira to go find alcohol. Isnt the point of a crisis like this, that they can grieve together?!

shaadi ke turant baad, Abhira is back to being alone and tackling hurt, pain, grief all by herself. At the very least, the upcoming should be about Abhimaan handling things together.

this entire wedding and post-wedding track has been leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth. i used to be excited to watch the next episode but now i just worry about what they will do next. now that they are married they are supposed to fight problems together. it is making it hard for me to continue watching.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today I was actually angry with Ar when he came home drunk😠 why man? Also why was he missing from his room. Shouldn’t he go to his room and talk with Ab even she faced the same humiliation?🙄 ….. also somewhere Ab is responsible why was she hell bent for dadisa asshirwad? Teej day when Ar left home and if also went with him ab tak they would have been in their own world…… now again they are in same state nothing changed.smiley3

she did go- she did leave PH to go get married but she got kidnapped

She hesitated- yes but that was also factoring in Armaan's attachment to family. but when push comes to shove, Abhira has and will always choose Armaan and what he wants to do.

She will leave if he wants, she will stay if he wants.

She personally knows that no matter how hurt or angry etc he may get, he cant actually live without family, how much he loves them all and she also knows the value of a family, having never had one and craved it. Majority people now are nice and sweet too. Its only V, Sanjay, Ruhi and Kaveri creating a ruckus all the time. so its understandable that she wants to try the hardest to solve issues without leaving family.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Duniya idhar udhar hojayegi lekin Madhav Sa apni masti mein rahenge

IMG_2995.jpeg

iske photo ko mala lagado kitne din se muft ka ss khaaraha hi
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are showing 2024 in the show and people are angry over one infertility report.... Don't they know about IVF? How can a show run on such cheap mindset.... Even bhabhimaa and daddaji were much more forward thinking in this sense.. they wanted bahu to have big pallu always but they knew not to be insensitive to people's God given weaknesses.

Edited by abagree - 3 days ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Your see this is the freaking reason Abhira don't go beast mode on this useless family cause of Armaan za. This grown ass man falling on the floor begging that stupid Vidya like he owe her for being a mother. We all know Abhira dream of big family, and 90% of them are sweet supporting but the minority is so toxic you think they're bigger. Vidya surpass that gawar KP and gold digger Fufasa. That woman showed she ugly inside out, and she never loved Armaan but just took care of him to get his father love. Blaming Abhira for husband choosing to leave PH, the same she used to taunt and do bezzati and pretended she didn't want him. I'm done with her .evil, jealous spiteful nature.

baby sa is stuck in this wide web now for no fault of hers. why is dkp so vile regarding the fl, can the infertility be solved already, now that shaadi is done, they could have had xyz reasons to create kalesh but nope they chose the most crappiest idea they could implement to show the vidya actor importance in the story. could be the reason why we don't have a picture of shivani till date.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This was the same Armaan who was ready to leave everyone for Abhira (even his mom) not once but twice. Jaise hi shaadi ho gayi, Maa jaap started. Itna kya dukh thaa ki daru peena pada woh bhi at his wedding night??

When Abhira told him they should cancel shaadi, tab toh ultimatum deke cycle chala raha thaa. Why didn't he talked fair and straight to his mom as he did to dadi sa reather than pairo mein pad ke girgirana and all that. Bol kyun nahi sakta main isi ghar mein rahunga, ye mere baap ka ghar hai aap ko mujhe beta nahi manna mat mano but main aapko hamesha Maa hi manunga, aur meri biwi bhi yehi rahegi. Kyunki iss baar hamne bhaag ke shaadi nahi ki hai.

exactly.....I mean what is this??? Sab ka dard abhira se bada kaise??? She backed out....to armaan pushed her nto this...and yahan ghar per...she has to hear for some medical condition...jiske baare mein use bhi abhi pata chala hai...to sab se zyada dard to abhira ka hai??

Vidya, she is a jealous and vile lady...jisko jab importance nahi milti hai to tamasha karti hai...agar baat armaan ki khushi ki hoti...to shraap nahi deti....thats the sole point makers showed......

armaan....jitna progression hua tha character mein...went down again...abhira is in the house because of u...u know how much she has to listen from everyone..and u r the sole support she has...and yahan....u r making her feel guilty...for what she is not responsible...

Armaan......agar Itna hi mamma ka khayal tha to na karta na force shaadi ke liye...until mamma maanti.....kya socha tha......ghar aayoge to laddo pede milenge???😂

and socho, agar abhira kah deti ghar chodne ke liye...to saara waqt use isi ke taane milte...and guilty feel karaya jaata.....

Edited by India_TV - 3 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira ki story toh vidya ki jaise ho gayi, she once mentioned madhav left her alone on their first night. Only difference reason that time was pyaar & this time its mamtasmiley39

Next naach gaana kab hain?? Uske 1 episode pehle mg aayenge suwarna ke saath & will give lecture to vidya how swarna loved karthik more than her own son & blah blah and mataji ka hriday parivartan ho jayegasmiley31. Isse zyada kuch nahi hogasmiley39

And armaan heartbroken over vidya's behavior is understandable. I guess, this is the first time she called him sautela & paraya on face. Ab tak sirf "uss aurat ka beta" bola hain, in private to madhav, jo sunte hi armaan itna sad ho gaya ke he went running after ruhi to stop her from leaving ph when mg proposed her second wedding. The whole reason he wanted to keep ruhi in house & never harsh on her, was vidya. Iss baar toh seedhe muh pe sautela bulaya hain, shock laga hoga.

Btw where is the scene abhira getting romantic jise dekhke shoot karte waqt director se leke saare crew khush ho gaye the after which armaan gets fbs of vidya's words & he leaves room

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Vidya ko kabhi Khushi kabhi gham ke amitabh bacchan aka Yash raichand ka character most cheapest way mai karne ko diya he, uper se actress bhinekdum below average acting wali smiley36

abheera ke dialogues aaj maa aapki chehre mein muskurahat dekhke ar muskurata hi 🤣🤣 e kab hua, precap mein bachpan ki yadon se jeena hi ar ko🤑 kaahe ka dialogues hi. Iska mooh thoda chup karate toh acha hota ghus gayi maa bolke beech mein. Donom ke beech ki jhagda teesra ghusne se jyada ho jata hi. Aap beta bolke aise kaise punishment de rahe hi. Jab kaveri madhav chup the madam ko bolne ki jarurat kya thi Vidya ko aur jhalan start ho jata hi 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she did go- she did leave PH to go get married but she got kidnapped

She hesitated- yes but that was also factoring in Armaan's attachment to family. but when push comes to shove, Abhira has and will always choose Armaan and what he wants to do.

She will leave if he wants, she will stay if he wants.

She personally knows that no matter how hurt or angry etc he may get, he cant actually live without family, how much he loves them all and she also knows the value of a family, having never had one and craved it. Majority people now are nice and sweet too. Its only V, Sanjay, Ruhi and Kaveri creating a ruckus all the time. so its understandable that she wants to try the hardest to solve issues without leaving family.

bold she didn’t go right away with him…. She was stil waiting there for dadisa signal……. Anyways I feel both are equally responsible for the mess it is now…..I am tired of their family jaap….. moving forward l feel Ar character gonna degrade and Ab gonna upgrade.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think tomorrow he will apologize for leaving her and going to get drunk and hearing him call himself bad pati, bad beta etc Abhira will hurt even more.

I fully understand his grief and pain but the getting drunk could have been avoided

They could have simply shown him sitting outside Vs door.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago