Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

seeing abhira alone in the bedroom took me back to when she was alone when abhimaan officially got divorce and she left the house. it hurt me to see her like that today.

exactly

as always, even if unintentional, she is back to being left alone and in the end she will get blame that uss seh shaadi karne ki vajah seh ghar mein kaand hai.

She was willing to cancel shaadi and she did too, but Armaan convinced her that they can figure things out and everyone else in PH also agreed to the shaadi. So when now V is behaving badly, why is he getting drunk and all. I can fully understand his extreme pain, grief and disbelief at the cruelty and venom V is spewing and he will naturally cry over it. But why abandon Abhira to go get drunk? she is also grieving and crying. couldnt they just cry together in the room? and getting drunk was unecessary. he could have just stayed put outside Vs door for most of the night.

Tomorrow he will apologize to Abhira and curse himself and Abhira will naturally be obligated to brush away all this as his grief/pain ka reaction and console him. And yes, he has not done this intentionally to leave Abhira alone. He was caught offguard by Vs extreme cruelty and this hits him really hard to be shunned by the woman he worships. but its upsetting that first sign of crisis, he is already in dire situation and Abhira has to be the strong one again.

Next, V , Kaveri will start their chindi politics of making Abhira feel guilty, trying to manipulate her using Armaan's attachment to V and family

These tracks would be better, if they at the very least showed side characters reacting like normal people instead of mute pieces of furniture.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i have come to accept that yrkkh have to many contradictions within the show. may it be characteristics or storyline. it's too jumbled of a mess. i am only here to watch abhimaan. idc about anything else.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This was the same Armaan who was ready to leave everyone for Abhira (even his mom) not once but twice. Jaise hi shaadi ho gayi, Maa jaap started. Itna kya dukh thaa ki daru peena pada woh bhi at his wedding night??

When Abhira told him they should cancel shaadi, tab toh ultimatum deke cycle chala raha thaa. Why didn't he talked fair and straight to his mom as he did to dadi sa reather than pairo mein pad ke girgirana and all that. Bol kyun nahi sakta main isi ghar mein rahunga, ye mere baap ka ghar hai aap ko mujhe beta nahi manna mat mano but main aapko hamesha Maa hi manunga, aur meri biwi bhi yehi rahegi. Kyunki iss baar hamne bhaag ke shaadi nahi ki hai.

Exactly this ..

Phir 1000 saal ka mahoorat nikal jaatasmiley36

Why is he acting like a lost soul anyways ? Is this the first time he was called sautela ? Vidya and dadisa use the sautela card whenever they want him to oblige to their orders..

This is such a godawful way to create drama🤣 ab vidya asked him to leave but dadisa won't let them leave..pehle dadisa wanted them to leave but madhav / vidya didn't let them leave ..

Problem is they are aiming for the impossible..they can't have it all ..if he wants love, he should be patient to get the family acceptance..if he wants family, he should've waited for their acceptance and in all fairness , not pull abhira down with him..coz he always fails to keep his family affairs in order...

If they really want their drama to work at this point and continue with the negativity they really need to put abhira in jhasi ki rani mode..she should've snatched the arti ki thali frm vidya and do her greh pravesh rasms , seriously , fo is what is needed..

Vidya ko kabhi Khushi kabhi gham ke amitabh bacchan aka Yash raichand ka character most cheapest way mai karne ko diya he, uper se actress bhinekdum below average acting wali smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Your see this is the freaking reason Abhira don't go beast mode on this useless family cause of Armaan za. This grown ass man falling on the floor begging that stupid Vidya like he owe her for being a mother. We all know Abhira dream of big family, and 90% of them are sweet supporting but the minority is so toxic you think they're bigger. Vidya surpass that gawar KP and gold digger Fufasa. That woman showed she ugly inside out, and she never loved Armaan but just took care of him to get his father love. Blaming Abhira for husband choosing to leave PH, the same she used to taunt and do bezzati and pretended she didn't want him. I'm done with her .evil, jealous spiteful nature.

Ye Vidya toh Leela ki Amma nikli. She has surpassed a horrid hag like her. Baa was just bitchy and give taunts this Vidya on the other hand is down right despicable. Isko dekhke darr lagta hai.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The only positive thing is that seems to be no Ruhi in this episode! Such illogical and vile OTT writing!

Why couldn’t they have shown ABHIMAAN crying together!!!😡🤬🤬😡

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly

as always, even if unintentional, she is back to being left alone and in the end she will get blame that uss seh shaadi karne ki vajah seh ghar mein kaand hai.

She was willing to cancel shaadi and she did too, but Armaan convinced her that they can figure things out and everyone else in PH also agreed to the shaadi. So when now V is behaving badly, why is he getting drunk and all. I can fully understand his pain at the cruelty and venom V is spewing and he can cry over it. But why abandon Abhira to go get drunk? she is also grieving and crying. couldnt they just cry together in the room?

Tomorrow he will apologize and Abhira will be obligated to brush away all this as his grief/pain ka reaction and console him. And then V , Kaveri will start their chindi politics of making Abhira feel guilty, trying to manipulate her using Armaan's attachment to V and family

These tracks would be better, if they at the very least showed side characters reacting like normal people instead of mute pieces of furniture.

(BOLD): that is what i thought too. abhira is hurting too, so be hurt together. be in pain together. figure it out together. that was terrible writing by the writers.
Sajini235 thumbnail
After reading the MU, I don't wanna watch today episode and at the same time. After this I can't even gather courage to watch upcoming episodes. Specially after seeing armaan leaving abhira all alone and getting drunk over viper's behavior. I understand that that vile woman's drama is too much to take, but today armaan dissapointed me. I have a fear of returning of old doormat pendulum armaan sa. He could have cried infront of abhira in their room instead of sleeping or manaoiying SR, I am completely okay with that. But this....this sacres me. After the all obstacles they faced to be together and the vows they took, it will be utter crap if makers destroy abhimaan. But seeing the way makers showing nonstop bs nowadays, I am scared to even keep a hope. The fear is real...

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This was the same reason for which Madhav warned him when Abhira cancelled the shaadi. But no tab mara jaa raha thaa shaadi karne ko. Ab ho gayi shaadi to Maa ke bina main jee nahi paungasmiley19. Typical men behavior.

Today I was actually angry with Ar when he came home drunk😠 why man? Also why was he missing from his room. Shouldn’t he go to his room and talk with Ab even she faced the same humiliation?🙄 ….. also somewhere Ab is responsible why was she hell bent for dadisa asshirwad? Teej day when Ar left home and if she also went with him ab tak they would have been in their own world…… now again they are in same state nothing changed.smiley3

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

(BOLD): that is what i thought too. abhira is hurting too, so be hurt together. be in pain together. figure it out together. that was terrible writing by the writers.

tomorrow they will do half assed attempt to salvage it by showing him apologize and Abhira saying its all fine and she understands his grief etc.

I understand his pain and grief and extreme reaction of shutting down but not understand this reaction of getting drunk and abandoning Abhira to go find alcohol. Isnt the point of a crisis like this, that they can grieve together?!

shaadi ke turant baad, Abhira is back to being alone and tackling hurt, pain, grief all by herself. At the very least, the upcoming should be about Abhimaan handling things together.