Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Sep 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 2 days ago

Screenshot_20240921_150455_Chrome.jpg
Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

AbhiMaan have emotional scenes as Vidya forgives her son on the condition he leaves this house with his wife . He has ignited her n treated her as sautela .

AbhiMaan have emotional scenes in their room. Ab wants him to pacify and persuade his mother to change her mind but he is emotional . He states maa accepted him when he was brought as an orphan and none accepted him, now it’s his turn to do as maa wanted, he could not go against her wishes . AbhiMaan share close moments consoling eachother .

Ar packs his suitcases . Ab goes tk Maa to offers her the childhood memories of Ar , stating she has only these memories , she takes one childhood pic saying he too has to survive on those pics only . Vi gets emotional as she holds the box with tiffin box , water bottle etc .
At Goenka house Manish is seen looking at the picture of Akshara and Aarohi , he gets emotional remembering g how the two sisters were married to two brothers from the same family and could not get along . He fears the same might be repeated again in this gen , but he wil make sore it does not happen .

Chorus gang, Manisha and Manoj get emotional and discuss how to stop AbhiMaan from leaving the house . Ruhi arrives there n encourages Chorus gang to stop them from leaving this house . They all share their sadness and how the fun moments n celebrations will never be the same without Ar bhiaya and Ab bhaabhi .m

Ruhi tries to persuade Manisha and Manoj to stop Armaam from leaving .She tries tk influence Rohit to stop his brother from leaving and insists Ar is no more interested in ehr as henis now married man.

AbhiMaan take leave from each family member of Poddar house . It is emotional scene . Vi comes and gives them Dahi shakkar as they are going tommake new beginnings .

Just as AbhiMaan are about to leave he misses Daadi sa , everyone realises Daadi sa is nowhere to be seen , Krish informs Daadi sa is nowhere in the house. Two servants enter with white sheets n flowers , pandit ji enters , Ar asks , for which Pooja was he summoned, Pandit ji replies he was here not for Pooja but for funeral rites for somebody . Entire Poddar family is shocked .

Precap

At dining table in Poddar mansion, Daadi sa offers Abheera an envelope . She opens it to find a job offer in poddar law form , she is surprised. Daadi sa states she is working , so better work in the family form. Phuoha sa looks annoyed so does Vidya . Abhira shares her dilemma ith armaan….. if she declines Daadi will get annoyed if she accepts Maa will get annoyed . She is caught between the two .Ar hugs her .

Edited by Sutapasima - a day ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

today we'll get some sweet scenes of Abhimaan ❤️ rote rote hi sahi , unke kuch momemts mil jayenge. The only thing worth watching in the show is Abhimaan. 😍

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

arey yaar, aaj phirseh koi synopsis nahi. bass epi time par ajaaye . unlike yesterday aaj atleast few scenes will be worth watching.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Haven't seen the episode but i know this is going to be the best scene smiley27

Screenshot_2024-09-26-14-11-29-523_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

today we'll get some sweet scenes of Abhimaan ❤️ rote rote hi sahi , unke kuch momemts mil jayenge. The only thing worth watching in the show is Abhimaan. 😍

If I’m not mistaken there will be abhimaan scenes today for sure , but all rona dhona ones only😢

Am tired of all this manhoosiyat yaar… shower scene common quick now 😂💪 I really miss the old funny abhimaan nok jhok scenes in the bedroom.

I really hope they re introduce those fun arguments n silly fights back because unlike earlier, now they can be followed by some romance as well 😍😍 which will be like sone pe suhaga 😍

Edited by checky88 - 2 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

FF'd most of it. only saw abhimaan scene. okay the precap threw me off, but i'm guessing dadisa offering abhira a job at the poddar firm is to put her in that position of choosing btwn vidya and dadisa as stated in the precap. good lord. at least abhira's career is kinda back in play.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

okay now why the eff did they have to bring back this hairstyle for abhira. make it make sense. what is the point of it?! she looks the best and cuter in her shorter hair, not this. ugh. is it supposed to make her look older or mature? i really don't get it.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i have old vile ruhi stuck in my head so seeing ruhi act like this is so freaking weird. i will never ever have faith in her becoming good. also just to confirm...did rohit forgive armaan just because he ended up getting married to abhira?? dear god this poddar family are all nautanki 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Haven't seen the episode but i know this is going to be the best scene smiley27

Screenshot_2024-09-26-14-11-29-523_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

my fufu wants what we want...them out of the house. you will see a scene btwn him and dadisa which makes sense as to why he is doing this lol
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why is Dadisa hell bent on breaking every one of Phupasa's dreamssmiley7

Edited by Apsvenky - 2 days ago