Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Haven't seen the episode but i know this is going to be the best scene smiley27

Screenshot_2024-09-26-14-11-29-523_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

a man with a mustache is taking a shower with water coming out of his face .

Abhira Akshara Poddar you need gangajal jaldi, you let Poofosa bless you smiley38

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Abhira should reject the offer saying that she is still not kaabil to join a prestigious firm like poddars(🤭🤭🤭), but thanks for thinking me capable of it. I will think about it in future but as of now I would like practice in my own. Bas...kv ki ego bhi kush hojayega...v bhi iss baat pe tandav nahi karegi... But I knew that at a point kv will offer abhira a job in firm. Ab aasmaan ki irade kya hai, yeh mujhe nahi pata...neekh toh nahi ho sakta...jang ki tayyari kar rahi hogi...

Dono saas bahu milke Abhimaan ke married life Aisi ki taise karenge aur dono alag ho jaenge with abhira being pregnant🤰smiley36

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Abhira should reject the offer saying that she is still not kaabil to join a prestigious firm like poddars(🤭🤭🤭), but thanks for thinking me capable of it. I will think about it in future but as of now I would like practice in my own. Bas...kv ki ego bhi kush hojayega...v bhi iss baat pe tandav nahi karegi... But I knew that at a point kv will offer abhira a job in firm. Ab aasmaan ki irade kya hai, yeh mujhe nahi pata...neekh toh nahi ho sakta...jang ki tayyari kar rahi hogi...

its very simple she wants to create misunderstanding between abhimaan via office politics and pit them against each other smiley3 because Ab is very touchy when it comes to her career

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Why is Dadisa hell bent on breaking every one of Phupasa's dreamssmiley7

Ohhhh do tell, I haven't watched too busy smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira Akshara Poddar you need gangajal jaldi, you let Poofosa bless you smiley38

Stop being mean to him for no reason smiley7

IMG_20240922_111403.jpg

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

How is getting blessed by phuphu worse than begging for Vidya's blessing smiley3smiley7 #justiceforphuphu

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I think the writers are currently into a mess, as to what and how much toxicity can we add to make the trp go high. Any random day they are making anybody do extreme things and next moment they are whitewashed. Matlab poora dimag ka dahi bana ke rakha haismiley29

As the festival month of october is approaching, they will only serve nonsense toxicity to the table and after that a random WD will come and there will be leapsmiley3

every day is w day of leads now 🤣🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sab sab sab inke post pe lal tamatar fekdo smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Phuphsa defenders are expandingsmiley41

Screenshot_2024-09-26-14-20-31-027_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

After bhabhi's transformation into sati savitri now Viper Vidya will become the kabab me haddi into their romantic momentssmiley28

exactly. Atleast office mein toh she cant come and be haddi.

Abhira needs some guidance and direction, stability that comes with being attached to a firm instead of free lancing. even a PF can give her that. baaki agar frustrate hogayi toh firm chod sakti hi hai. LOL