Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Armaan agrees to shart to leave the house . He says whatever my mom wants, I will give her. jaan bhi khushi khushi de deta. he says I am happy as long as she considers me beta. Abhira protests and says this family is everything, you cant leave. Abhira begs V saying- he loves everyone and dont do this to him. dont steal his khushi. Armaan drags Abhira away. Sad bgm of yrkkh totle track plays. Abhira says let me talk to V. Armaan says we are leaving, its final. Abhira says- I also have a haq to say what I feel. Armaan knocks jug of water and it destroys bed. Armaan says Kaveri wasnt onboard and now V is upset. He collapses saying everything is over. Abhira hugs him and says we can fix everything when we are together. She says we can manao her. Armaan says- she wont listen. he says I will find it difficult to live without family but I cant deal with her disowning me as her beta. Armaan says I can live anywhere as long as I know she still considers me as her son.

Sanjay tells Kaveri that its a good decision for Abhimaan to leave. So uski plotting is back. Kaveri says I didnt want Armaan to leave the house. Sanjay claims that bhabhisa is broken and we should agree with her decisions. Sanjay says Abhira cant adjust with us. He tries to provoke by saying Armaan is now only Abhira ka pati and he would leave in future. He says asli beta bahu are Ro-Ru and Abhimaan leaving will give us ghar ki shanti

Meanwhile Abhira as she is consoling Armaan notices the bed is destroyed. Armaan also sees it and says sorry to her. Pehli raat hai, vachan diya tha but I have failed and given tears. He says I made you wait at mandap, grah pravesh didnt happen and now this. Abhira consoles him and says dont say anything against my Armaan. Armaan says within few hours of shaadi I am making you leave the house. He says sorry. Abhira goes to hug him. but he interrupts and says, lets do packing.

He starts putting everything in bag. Abhira watches in despair

Ru-Ro scene happens- I FFded it.

Abhira makes a last ditch effort. She goes to V, hands her a box of Armaans childhood things and says I am giving you his bachpan ke things since he is leaving the house. She opens box and reminds her of the things in the box. She says I lost my mom due to fate , she says I know you will cry when Armaan leaves and once you get over gussa and then you will recall the little boy who came to you when he lost his mom. She says behind his tall good looking handsome face is still a sehma hua chota baccha. She shows her the kangan that V gave her when she took a promise of not separating Armaan from family and says she wont return it because even if V has broken that vaada, Abhira wont break hers.

Chorus gang is talking and they are all stressed. Ruhi does some dhong with them. Looks like Kaveri is listening to their talks.

MG is recalling Akshara-Arohi and thinks that again this generation we have 2 sisters in same sasural. And he wishes for Ruhi to apnao Abhira and for both to be happy

Next morning, Abhimaan are dressed and ready with suitcases. Everyone except Kaveri is there.

First Armaan addresses Rohit and says call me if you need anything. Rohit hugs Armaan. he says dont get too comfy in new house and says I know you will be back when V ka gussa is shaant. They take blessings from Kajal, Sanjay. Chorus gang do group hug and are very upset. Armaan says- you guys are my jaan. And even from afar, will be checking on you. Manisha, Manoj are next. Madhav hugs them both too. M says you always listen to your maa. will you not listen to me and stay back. He blesses them to be happy and together. V is there but is not maintaining eye contact. She pushes suitcase. People get hopeful that maybe she will stop them. but she gives dahi cheeni to them. Armaan looks for Kaveri but she is missing.

Panditji comes for antim kriya. And everyone is shocked.

Epi ends

Precap- shagun offering from Kaveri to Abhira which is job at firm. Armaan asks her if she will take job. Abhira says if I take it, V will be upset, if I dont, Kaveri will. not sure what to do.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Haven't seen the episode but i know this is going to be the best scene smiley27

Screenshot_2024-09-26-14-11-29-523_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Yaar bechare Phupasa - itni mehnat ki to come back on track & Dadisa is hell bent on giving the poor guy nightmaressmiley7

#justiceforphupasa

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sa7861

my fufu wants what we want...them out of the house. you will see a scene btwn him and dadisa which makes sense as to why he is doing this lol

I sawww and phir Kaveri ney merey cutie phusphsa k armaan todh diye smiley28smiley38

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar bechare Phupasa - itni mehnat ki to come back on track & Dadisa is hell bent on giving the poor guy nightmaressmiley7

#justiceforphupasa

Mann mai laddoo theek se phuta bhi nahi hoga ki kaveri ney unkey armaano ki arthi la di smiley38

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan's expression in precap is really strange. Pata nahi chal raha hai ki voh kya feel kar raha hai.

Kaveri is saying job toh vaise bhi karna hai, might as well be in firm, that way you and Armaan will get time together! WAAH. are we supposed to believe that she actually wants Abhimaan together

I think this is her ploy to get Abhira to be stuck no matter what she chooses.

if she doesnt do job, she will be flailing around in her career because stable job at firm is any day better than her current free lance stuff. V is not gonna melt if she refuses job. and her frustration regarding that can create issues for Abhimaan.

if she does job at firm, she will probably make Sanjay trap her in some situation like earlier and get her fired and also be made to look bad in front of all.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Mann mai laddoo theek se phuta bhi nahi hoga ki kaveri ney unkey armaano ki arthi la di smiley38

Wohi na - aaj main Tanu ke saath hoon - #justiceforphupasa

Edited by Apsvenky - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Why is Dadisa hell bent on breaking every one of Phupasa's dreamssmiley7

Because she is selfish….. no damn to Ar or phuphusa. She is doing all this tatics because she knows Ar is the best
Apsvenky thumbnail

Waise Aaj Armaan ke expressions precap main mujhe thode off lage - WTF is going on in his head

Ab job offer is another chal by dadisa……. And Ru ke fake aasu mujase dekhe nahi jaa rahesmiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

to everyone who claimed Abhira should happily take the chance to flee, its clear that its not really an option. as many of us had already predicted he is not leaving for the sake of Abhira and his self respect, he is not taking a stand for his decision to marry Abhira, he is merely doing it because V has ordered him to leave and said that if he does, she will not disown him. thats all. So obviously in such a setting, Abhira cant be doing naare baazi about self respect. She loves Armaan, she knows how much he loves his mother and her inclination will be to do anything it takes to solve the matter between him and V. If that comes at the cost of her having to face brickbats (as always ), she will do it. Thats who Abhira is. in any case the number of times she gets blamed for everything, she is bound to start internalizing some of it and living in constant guilt. She is being made into Armaan 2.0 by PH - both of them get made to feel like they should walk on eggshells all the time.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago