Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't get what's the point of education if one cannot differentiate love and abuse.

Gopi bahu being submissive towards rashi and oormila makes sense because she wasn't educated, she does not know outer world.

But armaan is not like that. How to buy his "I can't live without family, Maa is everything to me" bs when 1 day back he was like only abhira is enough to me, don't care who attend my wedding. I would have sympathised with him if he showed consistency in his love towards his family.

At least we had 1 gopi bau there ...here in yrkkh we have gopi bau+ gopa bau

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

At least we had 1 gopi bau there ...here in yrkkh we have gopi bau+ gopa bau

Atleast in sathiya 2 Gopika bahu used to give taunts and sarcastic replies to everyone like she cooked today and it was extra that's why she shared so don't keep hopes high etc. etc. even gopi bahu got samajhdaar but these will definitely not and continue worshiping all the toxic people in their lives.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

So dadi will do her kirya karm nautanki and stop arman from leaving smiley37 abhira will leave for pag phera and arman sa will be bk to tum meri ho & all that nonsense..

Kaveri and vidya turn by turn Shrap ko anjam degismiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

This I'm sure is never gonna happen ..abhiman are sorted but till what time .. it needs to be seen..and abhira helping arman get his position bk in family ? I have 0 faith in abhiras character..whatever progression they ought to have , this was the peak , from here it's only downhill unfortunately.

With so many vultures around them , and both of them loving themselves getting butchered , I see no hope..whatever spine abhira had is melted ..now both are at the same plane.

Armaan is not a karthik, naitik or abhimanyu who were the princes in the family..here Armaan is treated like a poor distant relative that the podaars are helping out.. so him staying with that family and leaving abhira makes no sense ..as she’s the only,one who,loves him,unconditionally..so it will be abhimaan against vidya, kaveri..even Ruhi,and rohit..or any other podaars..and they’ll eventually show them all fall in place..otherwise what other story can they show.. if abhira is out of podaars house without Armaan.then podaars are out of the show..as the show goes where the legacy heroine goes. So looks like they’re probably keep abhimaan in podaars house fighting family battles..🙄..
Edited by Indira1211 - a day ago