Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Lol I always knew the Kaveri will offer her a job at some point as keep your enemies closer thing. smiley36

I don’t understand what is this ghar chodne ka drama….. they took around 4 mins to gale milo etc and then what we see in precap everyone having lunch at table together🤣👏 waah waah matlab they reveal they are not going to leave, what was point of building up?🙄

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I don’t understand what is this ghar chodne ka drama….. they took around 4 mins to gale milo etc and then what we see in precap everyone having lunch at table together🤣👏 waah waah matlab they reveal they are not going to leave, what was point of building up?🙄

shadi ke baad they haven't shown taking blessings so it's shown this way while going out. 🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sa7861

FF'd most of it. only saw abhimaan scene. okay the precap threw me off, but i'm guessing dadisa offering abhira a job at the poddar firm is to put her in that position of choosing btwn vidya and dadisa as stated in the precap. good lord. at least abhira's career is kinda back in play.

Now vidya has problems in abhira working??? WTH

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Now vidya has problems in abhira working??? WTH

that woman has problem with Abhira existence I believe…… matlab she can’t work at PF because she is infertile? Man what is her issue?smiley39
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar bechare Phupasa - itni mehnat ki to come back on track & Dadisa is hell bent on giving the poor guy nightmaressmiley7

#justiceforphupasa

This dude is the only consistent character though. So my salute to phupasa- kabhi flip nahi ki unhone #foreverkamineyphups😂

Edited by checky88 - 2 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the biggest example of why V is NOT Armaans mom is shown in his reaction to Vs crap behavior

in a normal mom-child relationship, you can take the liberty to express your anger or sadness to your mom. infact moms are the one who most often get the brunt of a childs tantrums and anger outbursts because we know they wont judge and still love us unconditionally.

but Armaans reaction at V telling him he is sautela because he picked the love of his life "over" her is to blame himself, apologize by falling at her feet rather than to be angry or upset that she is being so cruel to the woman he loves so much and giving them shraap and doing all kinds of apshagun and claiming that Abhira will bring tears and barbaadi to their home.

he doesnt have the haq to ask her questions, be upset with her, tell her anything he wants because she is NOT his real mother. she is sauteli. she is just a caretaker.

Originally posted by: checky88

This dude is the only consistent character though. Do my salute to phupasa- kabhi flip nahi ki unhone #foreverkamineyphups😂

I have been always rooting for phuphusa and his kaands. Always consistent and priorities set😆But lately after Ru coffee woh bhatag gaye the, now today he is again uping his game but dadisa ne moye moye kar diyasmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

that woman has problem with Abhira existence I believe…… matlab she can’t work at PF because she is infertile? Man what is her issue?smiley39

highly illogical na.

Anyway she cant "make" babies, so she might as well make something of her career.

And Kaveri was bringing up prenup again. Why?! anyway she cant make babies toh accchi ghar mein padi bahu bankar kya karlegi

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Haven't seen the episode but i know this is going to be the best scene smiley27

Screenshot_2024-09-26-14-11-29-523_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Coffee ka Asar kam hothe dhik rah hai smiley37