Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Car scene in isolation looks fine because it seems like almost regular nok jhok of a couple. but when its supposed to be a nonstop thing for 3 months where he always finds reasons to walk away from his wife, isnt sharing or communicating, doesnt do anything sweet/romantic/caring with Abhira, is always upset,irritated and angry, is neglecting his own health and Abhira's too because she is anxious about him all the time- that is not ok.

Is V gonna stop being a horrible person because he is in zombie mode and is neglecting Abhira? Manisha should go talk to Armaan instead of trying to reason with V.

Abhira is not being a doormat though. She cares a lot, she wants to be there but she is also showing that she gets annoyed, irritated and sad because of him not reciprocating to her at all.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kisi ki ye majal ki woh apko bash kade smiley7 Ye mai hone nahi dungi smiley14

Aww thank you. Lekin aaj sach main Armaan ne gaali layak kaam kiya, lekin Khadus Armaan look so freaking hotttsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope Vidayan has the worst allergic reaction. She deserves to suffer for good.

Yaar sach main aaj usse mukka maarna ka man karta hai - like she doesn't even want to acknowledge that her words have had such a big impact on Armaan & Abhirasmiley44

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It would have been nice if he lashes his anger on persons deserves his anger but not on someone who has genuinely loved him and accepted him with all his past flaws.

arey koi baat nahi set honge lekin uska poora attitude is hot 🤣

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

No I really liked them in today's episode. The gazebo part was really good, and I loved the car bit as well cause I am always up for abhira annoying the hell out of armaan. I am 1000% into this dynamic when there is participation from both the sides. ❤ Bas one sided angst nahi hota mujhse smiley36

The gazebo part showed that Armaan ke armaan are suppressed only due to Vidya & her curse, warna toh majnumaan ke hormones are in correct working ordersmiley36

Also, I am so glad that she is giving as good as she gets and is not playing bechari - I saw traces of their earlier dynamic and actually enjoyed watching them fightsmiley36

You know, now I really get why RP said sabr ka phal - well jo bhi hai, kal se toh behtar haismiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fufa sa kya huaa man wearing a hat that says xxiv is singing in a car

He couldn't even rip the papers probably.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Khane ke liye kaisa muh khulta hai Armaan ka? Waise muh kholke share kar sakta hai

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Fufa sa kya huaa man wearing a hat that says xxiv is singing in a car

He couldn't even rip the papers probably.

My all hopes are on him onlysmiley42
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

What a outstanding performance by Fufasa today.I enjoyed the screen time where fufasa came.I don't like this leap because there is no change in three months.All the things are same as they were except Pregnency.I don't like any other characters acting in today's episode other than Rohit,Manisha.

I don't know how to explain but Abhira is too responsible for problems between their marriage life.Somehow Vidya is also right.

Why Ruhi succeed in marriage life because she don't care about her mil.She focused on her new love new beginnings.Now I will like Ruhi if she is whitewashed.

From nay days I was doing Armaan Abhira's Taafreef and took their side but all in vain.You did not like it people.

So from now I will be from grey charachter side like Fufasa and Dadisa and Ruhi instead of Armaan and Abhira.I will enjoy if they will taunt both of them.I will consider enemy character for me to Armaan and Abhira.

One mistake of both of them will be written by me actually every single mistake must be countable because they are enemy from now.Armaan and Abhira ab bhale hi aap intentionlly koi galti karo ya unintentionally Icam a critical viewer as of now for both of you.

For me Vidya Mata is 100 tiems better than your 7 janam tak sath rehne wala pyar.

Do you get me Maanbhira 2.0

Team wahi(Team KaiRa) Baat nayi.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Team Mufasa… oops Fufasa smiley41