Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Ruhi’s character’s complete whitewash!! How did pregnancy suddenly happen? Poor Abhira- Amaan with red flags is back

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: christiangirl

Ruhi’s character’s complete whitewash!! How did pregnancy suddenly happen? Poor Abhira- Amaan with red flags is back

Ikr. Such a disappointment to see him behaving like this. Why is he projecting on Ab. She's not his frickin punching bag. Everytime he's stressed he starts acting out with her. Earlier he was yelling at her. Now he's indifferent and silent with her.

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ikr. Such a disappointment to see him behaving like this. Why is he projecting on Ab. She's not his frickin punching bag. Everytime he's stressed he starts acting out with her. Earlier he was yelling at her. Now he's indifferent and silent with her.

💯

Why can’t the writers make some well rounded and balanced personalities!! Poor Abhira- she is walking on egg shells in front of these monsters!

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

in bts abheera is saying to manish, I am giving my afforts but I can't be appreciated as bahu Or biwi.

she should just leave that family no matter what she does they are never happy it hurts seeing her so lonely and gloomy all the times she completely lost her charm

Edited by Nhikia - a day ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Balance doesn't mean to behave rukha with abhira. Abhira trying to support him and he is like distant from her.

he's in a bad situation too he fought for abhira ofcurz he loves her but he has his own problems too
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when professional side surname is given as mayka name it's useless to change the surname as it takes lot of documentation to be changed. But after shadi if we take as that surname marriage certificate is enough. Through that we can change it. Any days it's easy way to keep for documents only. Whatever surname is taken it should be clear and simple.

See it’s given after a few days / months they will get separated so why build ur career as Abhira Poddar .. might as well be known as advocate Abhira Sharma

Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Himmat karke I watched today’s n yesterday’s episode after reading ur post.

Egoistic n selfish KV accepted that ABHIRA NE PODDAR FIRM HILADI AUR VAISE HI CHOD DIYA THO PODDAR FIRM BANDH BHI Ho JAYEGI 😂😂

KV also accepted “ pehli bhar kisi ko pharakh ne mein galthi ho gayi” 😂 ek baar nahi , dho baar, Apne cheater choti bahu ko nahi pehchan payi. She is happily romancing her nikamma pathi after playing love n suicide with jeth ji.
KV is so selfish , now she wants to use both Armaan and Abhira to keep her firm on top. And she wants Armaan to fight and make her nikamma , nalayak potha win the cases.

Abhira looking beautiful 🥰 and chachisa as always a sweetheart.

Am really confused with Armaan, is he keeping away Abhira fearing of losing her ? Or he is doing this because his maa is unhappy ?? But what ever the reason he is being outright stupid n dumb ,he can discuss with Abhira about his insecurities and fears not that Abhira is not ready or not asking him to share his feelings . He could have asked her to give time to things to get settled down. If he is being treated horribly in his own house by his own stupid sautela maa , he should have known how she will treat Abhira ,he witnessed how she threw away the spoon. He don’t need to fight with that evil woman but can console Abhira and that’s what hat she is expecting:I read there’s 3 mnth leap and if he is still behaving the same way she should go back to Mussoorie. Akal tikana aa jayega.
VV is 🤬🤬🤬 ghar mien kuch vaam nahi karthi kya stupid barthan phenkthi rehthi hai ,I feel bad for Madhav for having such horrible wife. She is so jealous of her sautela beta and bahu. Iss bewakoof ki nikamma beta does nothing except sitting in the office but she wants him to take over Poddar firm. Bhagwan ko Aarti karthe time bhi she is only thinking about Abhira’s job. I guess this Evil women will lose something that dearest to her,may be Ruhi will lose her baby and might not be able to conceive ever again and Abhira will have her own babies. And this vile woman will die in jealousy.
May be I would have enjoyed Abhira ,Ruhi scenes only if they didn’t WW her overnight . She is cheating Rohit and no matter what she does she will remain a cheater.

Phufa ko ithne saal use karke paraya bana diya 😂 Sautela hi sahi beta apna hotha hai , damad beta jaisa hai lekin paraya hotha hai. Bahu bhi beti jaisi hai lekin paraya nahi hothi ? Puhufa is hurt so now , when AA will be kicked out (I guess 😜) by V Phufa will make poddar firm into Bansal’s firm. And Vile V’s words will come true but not because of Abhira but because of her and her nikamma beta. Aau bahu barbadhi bhanke aao.. this is going to hit that stupid lady really hard.

he is GUILTY!!!!!! iss liye doing all this😂

Its a lots of emotions he is facing...IMO....He has abhira with him...and he is confident of her love support trust....as even with ruhi wala kaand on the shaadi day...abhira did not question him...to use abhira ke belaus pyaar per bharosa hai...and the mistake he is doing is taking her for granted.....

He is scared of his maa ka sharaap....I feel situsation yeh hai...MAA KE KHO JANE SE DARR NAHI LAGTA HAI HAI SAHEB....MAA KE SHRAAP SE LAGTA HAI....as abhira na kho jaayee zindagi se.....😂

aisa mujhe lagta hai.....as he still comes to abhira to share his khushi about rohit calling him bhaiya....Use maa ka shraap yaad aata hai as soon as he is close to abhira....so, in a way he is trying to punish himself...😂 BUT banda bewakoof hai....jo kar raha hai...usse abhira ko bhi punish kar raha hai...yeh ise samajh nahi aa raha hai abhi...😂

baki to lets c makers kya dikhaate hain...😂