Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Today's behavior was really unnecessary

I can understand he is not feeling "romantic" but why isnt he atleast saying something to her. She is straight up asking him to share and he essentially brushed her off. at the very least say- Abhira, I am sorry, thodi der akele rehna chahta hun or something. He can use his damn words!!!

what is this behavior of completely ignoring her?

she kept on banging at the bathroom door and he didnt open his mouth. arey- boldeta na- baad mein lelo, I have sabun on my face or something.

i really do not get why he is suddenly wanting to just be aloof.

Exactly. Akele rehna thaa toh shaadi ka ultimatum dene ki kya zaroorat thi?? Tab bhi toh Maa naraz hi thi?? Abhira was clearly giving a way out by cancelling the Shaadi, he was matured enough to give that decision a second thought...
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan's realization that Abhira is also going through pain of infertility news, pain of getting shraap is much needed. Does he think that just because she is trying to smile and act normal, and is not getting drunk and looking disheveled- she is all ok?! Mujhe genuinely samajh mein nahi aata why he is wanting to be aloof when Abhira is there for him. He has someone who is firmly on his side, who has his back, who is also in same situation as him and she can infuse hope and positivity which he desperately needs in such a situation. so why is he pushing her away. Mujhe samajh mein nahi aata.

And even if we assume that he would prefer to just process this alone- toh politely bol deh na usko- ki please Abhira- give me a little time. what is this silence?!

Edited by Pinecone - 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan's realization that Abhira is also going through pain of infertility news, pain of getting shraap is much needed. Does he think that just because she is trying to smile and act normal, and is not getting drunk and looking disheveled- she is all ok?! Mujhe genuinely samajh mein nahi aata why he is wanting to be aloof when Abhira is there for him. He has someone who is firmly on his side, who has his back, who is also in same situation as him and she can infuse hope and positivity which he desperately needs in such a situation. so why is he pushing her away. Mujhe samajh mein nahi aata.

And even if we assume that he would prefer to just process this alone- toh politely bol deh na usko- ki please Abhira- give me a little time. what is this silence?!

This all will lead to a final outbursts from Abhira's side

Seems like Ru baby sach mein sudhar gayismiley42smiley42smiley42smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

as per SS dude ka spoiler, Armaan will feel bad about hurting Abhira. He will see Abhira and chorus gang interaction and feel that he has been harsh with her. but he is not gonna say anything to her to apolgize because apparently he has "jhijhak". he is in the same outfit when Abhira goes to his office and he is gonna ignore her there also as per BTS.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Seems like Ru baby sach mein sudhar gayismiley42smiley42smiley42smiley36

IMG_9375.jpeg
Blah blah blah blah blah
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i am so tired of seeing abhira hide her pain and not be able to say anything to anyone about it bc of being in this joint family. and this has been happening since she has entered the PH day 1. nothing has changed.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

IMG_9375.jpeg
Blah blah blah blah blah

Aaj baby ne khasam kaya that she wont go back to that umeed phase again... Let's see😂😂😂

Btw Ru-Ro is sailingsmiley40smiley41

Edited by OliviaP - 3 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Aaj baby ne khasam kaya that she wont go again to that umeed phase again... Let's see😂😂😂

Btw Ru-Ro is sailingsmiley40smiley41

I like RuRo as they have good chemistry since their BKAS days but I just cannot take Didi seriously after her umeed nonsense smiley37
Posted: 2 hours ago

Armaan gadhedha ki tareef jitna karo utna kam hainsmiley44smiley44smiley7smiley7