Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Sep 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: a day ago

Screenshot_20240921_150455_Chrome.jpg
Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Episode begins with Vidya feeding Dahi shakkar to Abhimaan for their new beginnings . Both seek her blessings . Abhieera states that now that Maa has blessed Ar he will soon be forgiven n will return here . Vi is shocked .

Soon Pandit ji arrives . Manisha asks which Pooja was he here for . Pandit ji states he is here for someone’s funeral rites . Two servants get the funeral bed ready . All are shocked .

Kaberi arrives and tells Pandot Ji that the Poddar family is no more , he has to performs last rites for this fami,y . She places the Poddar’s name plate and garlands it . Vidya opposes Daadi sa so do Armaan and Ab . Kv lashes out at Vi , Abhimaan for breaking up this family .Kv has taken this huge step of throwing out two members without asking her . She accuses AbhiMaan for not bothering about Daadi as, of family relationships, for breaking up this family . After marriage AbhiMaan have not tried to keep family together, they got ready to leave this house on one word from Vidya and ignoring all the other family members .
Vidya complains that she was not given importance hence relationship was baseless , she has always obeyed Maa sa ,

Kv hads her a beads necklace and asks Vidya to decode if she wants to keep this family together or break it up . Vidya realises her folly and apologises to Maa sa . She returns the bead necklace to Maa sa and assures she will keep this family together . She weeps here no 8ne wished that Vi did not have heart break . She had asked him to leave this house if she wanted to accept him as her son and now that he was not going she will break relationship with him and not consider her his son. Ar and Ab are distraught .

Kv again lashes out at Vimfor faking love for her son, Kav states she has accepted Ar as their own , from their hearts while vi was just faking her affection for Ar. That’s why she could throw him out so easily . Had it been Rohit innAr’s place Vi would never have thrown him out . Vi becomes thoughtful.

I goes to her room and weeps that she could not speak her mind , being a woman one has to just go on working n not demand anything . No one bothered about her . She throws away Armaan’s childhood memories . She weeps no one bothered about her . Ro Ru arrive and state they were her children n bothered about her. Vi weeps that she cared about this family , that’s why she opposed At marriage tk that girl, Ar had shattered the hopes of Daadi becoming par Daadi and Maa becoming Daadi . At has brought gloom on the f I,y by marrying infertile woman . She asks Ro Ru to give that happiness to this family . Vi asks RoRu to give the heir to this family . RoRu hug Maa and assures they both will fulfil this wish . Ro Aru have eyelock .

Ab notices Ar looking upset that Maa will now not accept her as her son n will now ignore him. Ab hugs him cups his face and assures a mother’s heart is very sonft n will soon melt like ice cream. They both will succeed in placating Maa . Ar feels Ab was right and Ab assure she Wis always right , they hug .

While having tight hug her MS gets stuck to his shirt button, she tries to free it . Ar gets call from delivery guy who has arrived with Vi’s medicines . They both struggle to free MS , but it’s badly stuck, Ab fears her MS should not break, Ar pulls out his shirt button instead .

Precap

Same as yesterday

At dining table in Poddar mansion, Daadi sa offers Abheera an envelope . She opens it to find a job offer in poddar law form , she is surprised. Daadi sa states she is working , so better work in the family form. Phuoha sa looks annoyed so does Vidya . Abhira shares her dilemma ith armaan….. if she declines Daadi will get annoyed if she accepts Maa will get annoyed . She is caught between the two .
Note :No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode . .

Edited by Sutapasima - a day ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

no synopsis yet but photo looks like Abhimaan may have had some nok jhok. Armaan is walking away from the room - his face isnt seen and Abhira is looking at him leaving :(

Gosh, I really hope that they dont have major fights. I love the friendly banter, nok jhok over small things but I dont like their big arguments

Lavanya678 thumbnail

Tired of the Rhona Dona !!! Didn’t watch episodes properly after their wedding!! Looking for some positivity!!

Pinecone thumbnail

there's shower romance upcoming- hopefully its coming soon - today or tomorrow

Thats the only thing worth watching ig.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Arman should probably keep a packed suitcase on the door all the time 🤣

Edited by Krinya - a day ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Lol abhira soch rahi hogi that yeh boyfriend he theek tha smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

dahi cheeni khilati hai V. Abhimaan take blessings. But V doesnt give any. Abhira takes Vs hand and places it on Armaans head and she herself gives a prediction that one day all galatfehmi will be gone and you will be back to your mother. Abhira is a sweetheart

Panditji shows up and says antim kriya karne aaya hai. sab shocked hai. Abhimaans first instinct is that Kaveri is dead. I found that unintentionally funny. Kaveri makes her grand entry and says to proceed with rasams of kriya karam.

I am kinda sick of Abhira constantly being called "yeh ladki". arey naam hai uska- Abhira!

Nameplate ka kriyakaram starts. GOSH, its SO frickin stupid. I dunno how these people are keeping a straight face at the sheer ludicrousness of things.

Kaveri blasts V. saying you made such a big decision all by yourself. Armaan goes to defend V. Kaveri blasts him also and says toffeeman seh you have started making decisions all by yourself. Abhira goes to defend him and next she gets bashed. Kaveri is like I thought you would do zidd for family and fight for parivar but you are also leaving with Armaan

Kaveri blasts them all saying parivaar barbaad horaha hai. V tries to look bechaari. Kaveri blasts her saying- be happy since this is what you wanted. Kaveri is doing dhong of her own claiming that no one needs me. Maut better than zindagi like this. V does haath jodke maafi and tries to justify her decisions with some taunts and self victimization. But Kaveri will have none of it.

Honestly I had to FF. it was getting too melodramatic but without any purpose. V does some nautanki before essentially bowing down to Kaveri's wish of keeping family inatct. and says she wont consider Armaan beta again but Kaveri taunts her as dhongi. LOL. V does more nautanki and walks off.

Ru Ro ka V ke saath scene I skipped.

Abhira takes Armaan back to their room. He hesitates to enter thinking of Vs words. She consoles him and asks - I know you are scared that V has disowned you. Armaan says yes, he is worried she will not apnao him. Abhira says she will melt eventually. She hugs him. Abhira tries to cheer him up. Its very sweet. Her MS gets atkofied on his shirt button as she parts from hug. As he is removing it, he gets phone call. And its delivery of medicines for maa. he tries to walk off and she asks him to wait so MS doesnt break. Armaan has no patience. he just breaks his button off and goes away. That makes Abhira upset.

Precap same.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

The only person I felt bad in the entire episode was the extremely puzzled panditji

Pinecone thumbnail

the only moment worth watching is Abhira sweetly saying moms are like icecream kept outside, they will melt and how seeing his face and her cuteness, V wont be able to stay mad.

That line about- printing a tshirt saying my wife is always right is also damn sweet.

That gets Armaan to crack a smile

But it was upsetting to watch him get so impatient. The delivery guy wouldnt run if he went 2 mins later. He almost risked breaking MS the way he was impatiently trying to get the MS to untangle from his shirt button. that scene seemed very unnecessary. surely there are other ways to show his preoccupation with his mother forgiving him.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chalo kv taunting Vile vidya as dhongi good. Vile needed trigger. Kv said true if Ro Ru were in abhimaan place vidya wouldn't have break the relationship that's true.