Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: mrigu

Are they trying to make V and Armaan another Dev and Ishwari? It won't work here. Dev was Ishwari ke aankh ka tara.

Dev had consistency atleast. Sonakshi didn't take their nonsense.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am kinda shocked V didnt point out Kaveri's hypocrisy to her before leaving.

Kaveri should get a Tshirt saying- those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Armaan will doomed like Previous ML before leap and then we all know what is reserved for ussmiley38

didnt watch gen 3. but I heard overview.

but I hope they wont rehash same stuff. wahi plot dekhna hai toh people will go back and watch old epis.

I really wish that they will write it differently. he has been salvaged after Ruhi kaand and divorce stuff with great difficulty. Its taken many weeks to make him loveable again and they shouldnt mess that up.

I hope that this track serves as a way for Armaan to confront V and call out her bias and her dhong. HE needs to see the asliyat of his "family" and realize that only Abhira will unconditionally love him and support him. It would be great if we get Abhimaan getting thrown out and living separately in future.

mrigu thumbnail

Can they give Madhav sa just one dialogue to V that is tumse yehi umeed thi aakhir tum ho to sauteli maa. It is really irritating to see Armaan at the receiving end of sautela Jaap.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri bhi mast hain, kitni confidently boli main armaan ko ghar se nikalney ka soch bhi nahi sakti kiyuki usko purey dill se apnaya hai smiley37

For Kaveri, Armaan is his grandson, just from the first wife so he is indeed related

but for V, he has no blood connection and since V has a son of her own - Rohit. She will definitely not treat them both the same

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Armaan will doomed like Previous ML before leap and then we all know what is reserved for ussmiley38

I don’t think that will repeat because even the makers know that previous gen didn’t go well as they expected so there won’t be a repeat.

mrigu thumbnail
Exactly. Armaan's maa jaap is just looking stupid. Besides Sona had her own family. Her father anyways did not like Dev and his mother much. Can't imagine MG doing that. At most woh collar hi pakdega.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

For Kaveri, Armaan is his grandson, just from the first wife so he is indeed related

but for V, he has no blood connection and since V has a son of her own - Rohit. She will definitely not treat them both the same

Both of them obviously do not treat armaan and Rohit the same. Kaveri literally called armaan her investment. The dialogue just looked hypocrite as hell considering who it was coming from smiley36

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

After watching all these crap I really wanted Chuhi truth to be out in front of vidya and kv. Why unnecessarily Abhimaan is always getting mistreat and blamed.

These 2 vile ladies should know what their gunwanti sacchi ideal bahu chihi did in thier back

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan when rohit was upset with him would still show his love for abhira, but this armaan just feels different. i don't see that love and yearning he typically has for abhira. even yesterday's episode when abhira goes to hug him, he gets up and walks away. today he got impatient with the MS and breaks his shirt button. i personally don't like where this is going.

difference is there deal shadi he is not bound to show any rista they were just room mates ,after shadi broken it's gf bf or dating couple lovers, now pati patni so he will be different not be older bf phase. She should get soon his family is more for him any day. If rohit is angry now he will do same way. They didn't show with ruhi his brother wife. He won't shout inspite of her sajan ji stunt