Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Kaveri bhi mast hain, kitni confidently boli main armaan ko ghar se nikalney ka soch bhi nahi sakti kiyuki usko purey dill se apnaya hai smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also Vidya randomly using the mahanta and victim card made me realise Anumata's value - uspe yeh dialogue suit toh hota hai, yahaan pe toh it sounds awful

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan when rohit was upset with him would still show his love for abhira, but this armaan just feels different. i don't see that love and yearning he typically has for abhira. even yesterday's episode when abhira goes to hug him, he gets up and walks away. today he got impatient with the MS and breaks his shirt button. i personally don't like where this is going.

ya so far its not been anything crazy but its almost as if shaadi hone ki der thi. as soon as she is his wife, soon we may go back to Abhira being in the "taken for granted" zone

its looking as if track will be that - until she was only girlfriend, he was overly romantic and now as soon as shaadi is done he is only fixated on V.

I truly hope that doesnt happen but they seem to be going OTT with this mom vs wife thing. Todays scene with the button was poorly written. if they wanted to show him preoccupied over V they could have shown him day dreaming, not listening to Abhira call his name or maybe even accidentally injure himself before Abhira prevents it. Why are they showing him almost break MS?! it looks in poor taste to show that within hours of marriage he is being kinda callous.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri bhi mast hain, kitni confidently boli main armaan ko ghar se nikalney ka soch bhi nahi sakti kiyuki usko purey dill se apnaya hai smiley37

Arre the last time she threw him out was with Armaan 1.0 - uske saath saath uske aur Kaveri ke saare kaarnaame bhi wipe out ho gayesmiley37

I will not comment on the dil se part coz yeh log keep flipping every other episode on whether they love him or notsmiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Let's see how interesting husband armaan turns out to be, this is just the start smiley37

Yeh na usi din hume guess karna chahiye tha when SPA awards ke winners list ko dekha and Armaan won best pati award at SPA. Hume laga tha it was for his deal shaadi stunt, but nope, it was a preview of things to comesmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre the last time she threw him out was with Armaan 1.0 - uske saath saath uske aur Kaveri ke saare kaarnaame bhi wipe out ho gayesmiley37

I will not comment on the dil se part coz yeh log keep flipping every other episode on whether they love him or notsmiley37

At least watching kaveri be dramatic is anyday better than watching vidya. Kaveri is the most hilarious person to point out that she wouldn't have done the same for Rohit, but here we are smiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya so far its not been anything crazy but its almost as if shaadi hone ki der thi. as soon as she is his wife, soon we may go back to Abhira being in the "taken for granted" zone

its looking as if track will be that - until she was only girlfriend, he was overly romantic and now as soon as shaadi is done he is only fixated on V.

I truly hope that doesnt happen but they seem to be going OTT with this mom vs wife thing. Todays scene with the button was poorly written. if they wanted to show him preoccupied over V they could have shown him day dreaming, not listening to Abhira call his name or maybe even accidentally injure himself before Abhira prevents it. Why are they showing him almost break MS?! it looks in poor taste to show that within hours of marriage he is being kinda callous.

Armaan will doomed like Previous ML before leap and then we all know what is reserved for ussmiley38

Yeh na usi din hume guess karna chahiye tha when SPA awards ke winners list ko dekha and Armaan won best pati award at SPA. Hume laga tha it was for his deal shaadi stunt, but nope, it was a preview of things to comesmiley37

Jaise best jodi are not even a jodi any moresmiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

For me if was manisha's dialogue yesterday, I was like okaaaaaay let me enjoy what ever I can while it lasts smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira -Armaan can make even a 2 min scene look sweet and beautiful. The way she consoles him calling him silly boy and then doing adorable antics is very cute.

but makers are experts in ruining every good scene with some needless things. either they have to show interruption or utterly unnecessary things

Sam's expression as he hands her the button is nicely done. Its such a subtle thing but you can see her expression change in that moment as he hurriedly walks off breaking the button instead of taking 2 mins to patient unentangle the MS. its the little things that matter.