Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 hours ago

I guess leap on cards smiley36 rumors could be true that novemeber main contract renewal hoga as it's been almost one year gen 4 started. Usse pehle hi leap le lenge to get rid of all unnecessary characters. smiley36 jiss tarah se ru over night sudhar gayi isse yahi lagtha hai uske maa banne ka time agaya. Jiske saath ab bhi maa banegi

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I guess leap on cards smiley36 rumors could be true that novemeber main contract renewal hoga as it's been almost one year gen 4 started. Usse pehle hi leap le lenge to get rid of all unnecessary characters. smiley36 jiss tarah se ru over night sudhar gayi isse yahi lagtha hai uske maa banne ka time agaya. Jiske saath ab bhi maa banegi

Yeah, even I feel the same. Would not be surprised if a separation or white day occurrs soon. Storyline has become stale and repetitive post the marriage.

Hope there is kalesh post leap just like Ghum 1..

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hopefully leap is not happening as there are so many tracks to really explore if only these creatives would be creative and think!

They have a treasure in their leads who have awesome chemistry so hope they don’t leave when contract is up ….

Let’s see …

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

https://x.com/ArchivasCazel/status/1840198891691524502?t=ACqzfm2KNKrQaLhvoxKERg&s=19

Did they mention anywhere that he is maintaining distance due to shraap? Or seperate episode was telecasted for armaan defenders.

In that shower scene he got a flashback of Vidya cursing them.. But this shdn't be used as a defence or reason for Ar's current behaviour with Ab.. Bcz thats something Ab is also aware of. But I agree with last sentence. Ar needs to understand what is he losing.
Edited by OliviaP - 4 hours ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

In that shower scene he got a flashback of Vidya cursing them.. But this shd be used as a defence or reason for Ar's current behaviour with Ab.. Bcz thats something Ab is also aware of. But I agree with last sentence. Ar needs to understand what is he losing.

Honestly it doesn't makes sense at all. What they are showing is his mother is not happy with the marriage that's why he is maintaining distance, no where it was mentioned he is upset with his mother for that shraap, he is craving for the mother's attention who gave them shraap.

Armaan maintaining distance with abhira because he is afraid of loosing her? No offense but it is completely false narrative to defend his behaviour.

Muje bhi lagta hai leap on card and Rohit ka patta karega smiley36

Mai sirf ruhi ke scene dekhne gayi thi baki sab ff kar diya tha.

Waise bhi daily sab same he Rona dhona laga rehta hai.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The moment leads consummate their marriage we can start counting the days for leap.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

In that shower scene he got a flashback of Vidya cursing them.. But this shd be used as a defence or reason for Ar's current behaviour with Ab.. Bcz thats something Ab is also aware of. But I agree with last sentence. Ar needs to understand what is he losing.

Ar needs a jolt to get over the V maa shraap which I hope is through jealousy when she joins PF or if an accident happens and infertility truth comes out to get her accepted by V MAA!

I would rather AR wake up since as a woman V should have been shown as a lot more sensitive to Abhira situation rather than the toxic vileness she displayed!

Maybe Abhira needs to yell at AR and state that she refused to marry him and he convinced her for what,,,being back to square one…. Like what’s changed … Ruhi KAND should come out too—-really getting annoyed with her getting away with everything!🤬

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So many Ru, ru-Ro scenes- I skipped them all.

She is bloody dhongi.

Shower scene was good. but Armaans behavior before it makes it a dampener. I really dont get why he couldnt even open his mouth and reply to her when she is banging the door asking for her ring.

what is his deal suddenly?! itnaa OTT behave kar raha hai jaise only he is affected by Vs nonsense and Abhira has no Fs to give about anything and she cant understand or share his issues.

Abhira is such a sweetie. She wants to be positive, she is channeling her sunshine personality. She skipped dinner because Armaan didnt eat, and she cant eat without him. She woke up wanting to have a happy start to the morning. but he didnt even wish her a good morning.

No one expects him to being doing coochie coo in this mental state but surely he can realize that Abhira is also hurt, she also feels alone.She just wants to be there for him.

That’s why I told we are back to square one…. Armaan and his family and his family problems. Tab toh phir bhi Abhira was his deal wife today she is the one whom he wanted to marry going against all.

During their courtship days, he used to be so desperate telling her “hum ek hi kamre soyenge and all”…. Seriously this guy needs a shock treatment to bring his senses back

Time for some JEALOUSIL….

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I used to call Abhira an Anupamaa but in reality it’s Armaan as he’s obsessed with staying with his abusers who use him for free service.