Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

no matter what she was. But she never had any intention to make him her husband. Emotional support need not be defined by being her husband. If she had no intention of giving him rights as her husband she can asked him to be her friend or brother. Shadi is not solution for all.

they should have introduced memory loss track which would have completely erased all those childhood accusations and she could have started a life from scratch and she would meet and fall for him again but this time both of them rectifying their previous mistakes

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nhikia

as much as I support second chance in love it

But previously leads were introduced as soulmates not self proclaimed soulmates like rooh and armaan but actual ones so they shouldn't have butchered their characters making ak too much of an idiot and abn too much impulsive and toxic

i believe now it's a norm of itv to show fl and ml doing stupid things for leap. But that should not show women as fool post leap. She should be shown grown as individual to prove to the world that marriage does not define a woman but woman defines a marriage.

Yrkkh just shows woman is incomplete without marriage and she has no other goal other than finding husband ji and fatherji which annoyed me. Mujhe individual character growth se mathlab hai. So if i compare 1.0,2.0 & 3.0. 3.0 has no growth as inidvidual and she just did all this to escape from facing reality. 3.0 could have been stronger and could have had a great career but she became worst of all.

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 hours ago
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Absolutely. But these dkp walas aren't that progressive to handle such mature storyline. They are masters in messing up everything together. Pehle wale aur doosre wale ko jab tak saath mein baith kar daroo peete hue na dikhae inko chain nahi miltasmiley37

you are so right btw how can you use such emoticons ?
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i believe now it's a norm of itv to show fl and ml doing stupid things for leap. But that should not show women as fool post leap. She should be shown grown as individual to prove to the world that marriage does not define a woman but woman defines a marriage.

Yrkkh just shows woman is incomplete without marriage and she has no other goal other than finding husband ji and fatherji which annoyed me. Mujhe individual character growth se mathlab hai. So if i compare 1.0,2.0 & 3.0. 3.0 has no growth as inidvidual and she just did all this to escape from facing reality. 3.0 could have been stronger and could have had a great career but she became worst of all.

but she did become lawyer and even used to make jams she didn't actually use him if only he would have denied she would have somehow try to manage on her own but he did say yes AS HE WANTED AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING A FATHER AND HAVE A FAMILY so he did get that and ak was working too so he didn't have to bear the burden alone
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nhikia

but she did become lawyer and even used to make jams she didn't actually use him if only he would have denied she would have somehow try to manage on her own but he did say yes AS HE WANTED AN EXPERIENCE OF BEING A FATHER AND HAVE A FAMILY so he did get that and ak was working too so he didn't have to bear the burden alone

She did became a lawyer but it was not what she wanted and not before when she had a major court case for which she became a lawyer. And her purpose of becoming lawyer also shown as failed. What she gained by doing that other than becoming teacher for armaan.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

From the day he was introduced till today he was never a green flagsmiley37

bechara maa ke shraap aur dadi ke poddars family shraddh mein phas gaya hi

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ditto. Anupamaa’s marriage failed solely due to her Shah obsession. Had she removed them from her life and moved on then she would’ve been living a happy life with Anuj and Choti Anu who genuinely loved her unlike Shahs who use her for free service.

keeping two legs on two boats and sailing happily not leaving anyone in end flip to one boat and throw dump the other in river stay happily this is the funda always🤪