Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 29th Sep 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 7 hours ago

Screenshot_20240921_150455_Chrome.jpg
Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

blurb photo is Armaan in the maroon suit. Looks like pehli rasoi is happening today.

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Oh gosh synopsis has me in splits due to the typo which is unintentionally pretty accurate-

Ruhi resolves to leave her mistakes behind and is determined to start anew. The Poddars are stunned when Kaveri unexpectedly offers Abhira a job on their farm

so basically synopsis writers have decided that PH waasi are like a herd of cattle or maybe headless chicken type farm animals! LMAO.

Ruhi ka hruday parivartan is 100% fake. she is the most dhongi character - even more than V, Kaveri and Sanjay. Pathetic piece of $%^#@

I really hope Abhira and Armaan will put her in place instead of tolerating her BS.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Oh gosh synopsis has me in splits due to the typo which is unintentionally pretty accurate-

Ruhi resolves to leave her mistakes behind and is determined to start anew. The Poddars are stunned when Kaveri unexpectedly offers Abhira a job on their farm

so basically synopsis writers have decided that PH waasi are like a herd of cattle or maybe headless chicken type farm animals! LMAO.

Ruhi ka hruday parivartan is 100% fake. she is the most dhongi character - even more than V, Kaveri and Sanjay. Pathetic piece of $%^#@

I really hope Abhira and Armaan will put her in place instead of tolerating her BS.

May b fake medical reports ke waqt aayee Sab bahar…. Cannot leave ruhi ab… especially after the atrocities she has done and has not confessed this to rohit or anyone else…

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

May b fake medical reports ke waqt aayee Sab bahar…. Cannot leave ruhi ab… especially after the atrocities she has done and has not confessed this to rohit or anyone else…

pata nahi kab hoga uska pardafaash. its so irritating that she is getting away even after such a big kaand. Abhimaan are so preoccupied with V and her crap, they have not even thought of exposing Ruhis sacchai to all. She has not done some chota mota kaand. She threatened suicide and blackmailed Armaan to marry her and dressed up in the same shaadi ka joda. Then she has the audacity to pretend as if she is happily doing grah pravesh rituals and listening to V ask her and Rohit for a waaris and doing dhong of family tutna nahi chahiye BS. for the love of God!!!!

FGS, makers, stop glorifying such rubbish as being a "mistake". Its not. she is guilty of harrassment. Threatening suicide to blackmail someone is NOT a small mistake to be brushed away.

stealing jewelry worth crores is not a joke

trying to have an EMA, do bigamy is not a small mistake.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 hours ago
Posted: an hour ago

pata nahi kab hoga uska pardafaash. its so irritating that she is getting away even after such a big kaand. Abhimaan are so preoccupied with V and her crap, they have not even thought of exposing Ruhis sacchai to all. She has not done some chota mota kaand. She threatened suicide and blackmailed Armaan to marry her and dressed up in the same shaadi ka joda. Then she has the audacity to pretend as if she is happily doing grah pravesh rituals and listening to V ask her and Rohit for a waaris and doing dhong of family tutna nahi chahiye BS. for the love of God!!!!

FGS, makers, stop glorifying such rubbish as being a "mistake". Its not. she is guilty of harrassment. Threatening suicide to blackmail someone is NOT a small mistake to be brushed away.

stealing jewelry worth crores is not a joke

trying to have an EMA, do bigamy is not a small mistake.

I m quite sure…. She will not b let free…. Warna no point in showing the drama she did during the Shaadi…. And then she has lied again that she was preparing for grih pravesh… so, mujhe to Bahut zoron se Lagta hai.. she will b exposed it the best possible manner….

Pinecone thumbnail

I dont have the patience to tolerate Ruhi. Hopefully they dont cut Abhimaan scenes to accommodate her SS and pointlesness. Ek V kaafi hai to be a nuisance on screen, dont need Ruhi also in the mix.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

I m quite sure…. She will not b let free…. Warna no point in showing the drama she did during the Shaadi…. And then she has lied again that she was preparing for grih pravesh… so, mujhe to Bahut zoron se Lagta hai.. she will b exposed it the best possible manner….

aapke muh mein ghee shakkar. Hope woh din jaldi aaye.

aapke muh mein ghee shakkar. Hope woh din jaldi aaye.

Chocolates ice-cream cakes le lun…. Ghee shakkar nahi pasand😃😃😃

I dont have the patience to tolerate Ruhi. Hopefully they dont cut Abhimaan scenes to accommodate her SS and pointlesness. Ek V kaafi hai to be a nuisance on screen, dont need Ruhi also in the mix.

TBH, Vidya ka chandaal roop dekh kar… I prefer ruhi Kaveri Sanjay… ober this Vidya….😃😃