Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

After all the stupid plots they showed in Gen 2 and Gen 3, a decent Gen 4 should not be expected. Main hi pagal hoon for expecting they give a better story. They did have good plots but uska kuch fayda nahi. They had good leads now they are just wasting it.

Ru-Ro ki mrng bedroom scene dekhkar lag raha hain ki Rohit would get to know about bacchi's kaands in the most heartbreaking waysmiley19smiley19

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I like RuRo as they have good chemistry since their BKAS days but I just cannot take Didi seriously after her umeed nonsense smiley37

Haha isiliye maine uska umeed wala epi skip mardiya and now watch only their scenes without knowing what she has done 😂

I guess you all should do. Do not watch epi just watch clips of fsv couple hogaya no hard feelings it's like some random youtube shorts 😂🤣 baki torture se toh bach hi jaoge

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lagta hai Dadi sa ki buri nazar lag gaye Armaan kosmiley37smiley37

Ek baar Dadi sa ne kaha tha

" jab dekho tum ish ladki se chipke rehte ho" smiley37smiley37

Ab Dekho Armaan sa kosmiley37

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 hours ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did they cut the paag phere rasas????

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am willing to understand that Armaan is too shaken up by Vs behavior. Ig he didnt expect that she would disown him even if she didnt approve shaadi. ok granted. so obviously he is not eating, he is tired, he is not feeling romantic- all very valid. and I can even understand that perhaps he isnt really sure what to share with Ab- that's also ok. but the indifference is the issue. politely bol doh na usko ki lets talk later. mood nahi hai. muh band karke rehna , ignore karne ka kya matlab hai. and its not even a work issue or confidential matter. everything he is feeling, she is also feeling. kuch nahi toh he should have acknowledged that she said- I am also very upset about maa. V is her maa too now since she has no family to share anything with. She was also rattled by shraap and the ruining of their first night, grah pravesh etc

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Did they cut the paag phere rasas????

looks like it. or maybe pag phera happens next in that saree where she has cream color fullsleeve netted blouse.

but they cut a scene of Abhimaan sitting on bed holding hands, RoPu has even posted BTS of that.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

looks like it. or maybe pag phera happens next in that saree where she has cream color fullsleeve netted blouse.

but they cut a scene of Abhimaan sitting on bed holding hands, RoPu has even posted BTS of that.

I thought that BTS was at Goenka house during paag phere rasas,, oh well maybe editors at their best!

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

what is this sick sadistic ideology of torturing abhira in every single track possible and get no support from it?? this is the worst marriage tracks i've ever seen. the wedding wasn't a wedding and abhira is back to square one with PH torture. it is absolutely ridiculous.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/ArchivasCazel/status/1840198891691524502?t=ACqzfm2KNKrQaLhvoxKERg&s=19

Did they mention anywhere that he is maintaining distance due to shraap? Or seperate episode was telecasted for armaan defenders.