Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Is she considered? Hmm

She will be a good fit … has superb equations with DKP .. and has good recall value with Sitara audience..

they will do similarly like yeh rishta .. RG will introduce her and then gradually bow out in a months time

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

But I am not sure if she was approached?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I have good goss about Thu thu uncle and his phebrit show

It seems like Thu Thu uncle will use the same card that he used earlier to replace another big hit queen of his

Shivangi will play adhya’s Role in anupama …

Yes, even I feel that Shivangi will play Aadhya as she is Thu Thu uncles favourite and has a huge fan following who will watch the show for her. TRPs will soar if she joins.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, even I feel that Shivangi will play Aadhya as she is Thu Thu uncles favourite and has a huge fan following who will watch the show for her. TRPs will soar if she joins.

And then maybe Thu Thu uncle bring his next favourite shaheer sheikh as the new toxic ML .. shaheer has always played goody 2 shoes it will be good if he can come as a toxic ML

Edited by Aadi04 - 8 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But I am not sure if she was approached?

I think she was .. because they need a strong starplus face to replace RG ..

RG will be there handholding her but eventually she will die .. they tried doing that .. in the leap .. to buy some time

They will not cast a newbie .. otherwise show might just tank . Shivangi seems to be the best fit ..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

And then maybe Thu Thu uncle bring his next favourite shaheer sheikh as the new toxic ML .. shaheer has always played goody 2 shoes it will be good if he can come as a toxic ML

Shaheer Sheikh is a great actor but he has already done two shows of Thu Thu uncle so I doubt he may come.

I would love for Harshad Chopda to be opposite Shivangi as they’d have great chemistry but Thu Thu uncle hates him smiley28

Btw wasn’t there news of Shivam playing the new ML?

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 8 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Shaheer Sheikh is a great actor but he has already done two shows of Thu Thu uncle so I doubt he may come.

I would love for Harshad Chopda to be opposite Shivangi as they’d have great chemistry but Thu Thu uncle hates him smiley28

Btw wasn’t there news of Shivam playing the new ML?

Shaheer sheikh has already started his film career his movie is releasing in ott Netflix with kriti sanon n kajol .. it was just me making wild speculation

Thu Thu uncle had once said shaheer is his favourite actor along with shivangi …rest are aire gaire nathu gaire 😂😂

he had wanted to cast him in Mohsin wala role but shaheer had signed kuch rang pyar ke by then .. that’s why he gave him yeh rishte ( when shaheer became free ) then another one ..

I hope he does teen Patti his new film well … just love his voice and personality

Shivam will look too weak .. pity my phebrit ka new show is a hit .. warna we could have suggested his name as the new toxic ML

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 hours ago