Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Logic and writing aside, I still can't believe that they couldn't find a rishta song to use for Manish's Akshu flashbacks. Like this show must have only interns on the editing team. It's only sachin's acting that pulled through

Abhira why are you holding Arman back when he was trying to take stand? I seriously don’t like when makers turn FL into some bechari when they actually have ppl supporting them.🙄

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

what i am worried about is abhira learning about what happened from MG and then dadisa using that to talk bad about akshara to abhira. i want abhira to learn the truth about what her mom did on her own so that she can defend her when the truth comes out. goenkas being abhira's family and the accident will come out together. you can't have one without the other.

Abhi only half truth will come out they need Ruhi as vile, unapologetic, she will cross her lines a lot more, since now they are connected, but yes the truth will be out, who knows the truth, Akshara & Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu ka there is no say in this track at all, Abhi tak surprisingly it did not hit MG abt Abhir. So I assume, it’s Abhir who will disclose the truth, soon he will enter

Or they call Muskan and Kairav who might know the truth but kept quite coz of Akshu but if that happens it means no Abhir coming back

And Poddars have two daughters as per rishta they normally marry their daughters to DIL ka bhai so Charu kay liye Abhir ko lana padega

maahi11 thumbnail

me being selfish actually wants abhira to take the gifts. obviously if there were savings for akshara, then abhira absolutely has the right on that. but also i want abhira to bankrupt the GF. idc. more about rights than sentimental emotional values. i want abhira to get whatever was naira's and akshara's from the GF.

That’s her right and she will get one,

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

true but not until she knows she has a legal haq on inheritance. She should make them bankrupt as revenge AFTER knowing their kartoots. uske pehle it will look odd to see her accept MGs ostentatious gesture. Uparseh that gives Ruhi more right to taunt her which I cannot tolerate.

Why MG is at fault, I get Ruhi but why MG, plz don’t take me wrong, it was Akshara’s decision, Abhi stopped her also, she dint hear,

I understand what happened with Akshu was wrong, but I was say, she promised Aarohi to take care of Ruhi, this is not how u take care, she could have told the elder the truth, things could be dealt in different way, she could have stayed back adopted ruhi, Ruhi could have got the whole family,

Dkp nay copy karne Kay chakkar main sab kharab kar diya

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i swear in certain angles samridhii looks like pranali. today when she was singing to MG, i thought i was looking at pranali. casting director really hit it on the nail with sam

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Abhira why are you holding Arman back when he was trying to take stand? I seriously don’t like when makers turn FL into some bechari when they actually have ppl supporting them.🙄

because for her, ego par baat agayi. Kaveri has hit her where she knows it will impact her. For Abhira, being able to contribute and do what she can from her side, is a big deal. Abhira probably is thinking of some jugaadu way to fulfil the rasam by giving some token in shagun rather than saying no to the rasam.

but if Armaan really sees what Kaveri is upto, he can speak even though Abhira is holding him back saying after prenup ke ridiculous clauses and now this - he can see she isnt actually happy at all. far from it. she is using this as an opportunity to show Abhira down

i swear in certain angles samridhii looks like pranali. today when she was singing to MG, i thought i was looking at pranali. casting director really hit it on the nail with sam

that proves casting directors are the only ppl in dkp working hard. Gen4 cast is awesome 😎 but they miserably failed in styling, writing and editing department 😆
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

Why MG is at fault, I get Ruhi but why MG, plz don’t take me wrong, it was Akshara’s decision, Abhi stopped her also, she dint hear,

I understand what happened with Akshu was wrong, but I was say, she promised Aarohi to take care of Ruhi, this is not how u take care, she could have told the elder the truth, things could be dealt in different way, she could have stayed back adopted ruhi, Ruhi could have got the whole family,

Dkp nay copy karne Kay chakkar main sab kharab kar diya

i havent watched prior gen and I dont care for it either.

all i know is that if MG really cared about Akshara he would have searched for her and answered her phone call after all those years instead of hanging up on her. MG is not some bechara buddha. he is a dhongi man.

Ruhi still has Goenkas. She should be a more empathetic person if she really knows what loss is, since she lost her parents, and cousin etc. but instead she is such a selfish, pathetic person. Abhira has no one except Armaan now. Ruhi is a spoilt brat and she is such a toxic person that I have no Fs to give about her. All I want is for her toxicity to be seen by all especially Kaveri, Rohit,Vidya who should get a solid reality check.

Originally posted by: maahi11

Illusion it’s called illusion MG has, the repercussions are not that good, until they reveal the real person behind Aarohi ki death, who bhi samne aayega, but not Abhi, abhi they need drama hence they will make Ruhi vile, it is when she cross the limit either Abhir gonna enter or Abhira will find out the truth

Exactly......I m quite hopeful....with the way story is going......the real culprit will b out......it was an accident...but the amount of punishment goenkas have given to akshu....for trying to save ruhi and arohi.....will defo b out.....and it will be known that akshu was trying to save ruhi from all the guilt that she herself was made to carry as a child......

uske baad hi ruhi theek hogi...most likely...