Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What was this expression. smiley24

20240907_065507.jpg

I sometimes feels that Garvita herself trolls Ruhi through acting that waysmiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

What a misleading precap manšŸ˜  why the heck makers showing precap for last 4 days that today MG will find out but didnā€™t? Idiots

There was no spoilers before that precap came few days back.now also today's precap.I am still doubtful about identity revelation.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

From today starts the biggggest festival my city absolutely loves. There was no way Manya Goenka ka reveal was gonna happen today. Aaj viewership kam hoga. Even makers wonā€™t be watching smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Didn't this dhongi buddha have Madhav look for Aks at one time and Madhav even give MG his finding. So what name did he give, cause Ab said her parents name and it's isn't clicking to Madhav, I know he's a Poddar and they have brain function issues but still, nothing smiley44

Uska apna zindagi ka kuch aatha patha toh hai nahi ab doosron ka kya hi karega smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

From today starts the biggggest festival my city absolutely loves. There was no way Manya Goenka ka reveal was gonna happen today. Aaj viewership kam hoga. Even makers wonā€™t be watching smiley36

I thought the episode was nice and breezy and full of good vibes they kept Ruhi away .. even Kaveri was decent ..

Even I am rushing off too much to do today

Ganpati Bappa Maurya

Originally posted by: elizamerin

There was no spoilers before that precap came few days back.now also today's precap.I am still doubtful about identity revelation.

Yes even I donā€™t think tomorrow there will be any revelationšŸ˜ or they might just end where MG will see the photo. I just donā€™t want Ru filled episode tomorrow.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I havenā€™t watched today. Have lots of stuff to do for the festivities :)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I sometimes feels that Garvita herself trolls Ruhi through acting that waysmiley36

This expression is directly copied from pisachini, Sangeeta ghosh nailed that rolesmiley20One of my all time favorite actress.
Edited by Debospeaks - 9 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Doob raha hai ye forum smiley38

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Abhira and her mumma-papa smiley27 I'm so happy they showed AkshNav had actually saved for their child's future. And it makes complete sense given how meticulous Akshara was about their savings when they were in Kasauli. Abhira's love and immense respect for her parents just keep shining every time she speaks of them. "Main toh kabhi akeli thi hi nahi" smiley27 Indeed Abhira.. your parents might not be with you, but their love will always protect you.