Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am sure he is just as disgusted. But they both can't be "outraged" at the same time. That would spoil things further

When your partner is hurt, and angry and your grandmother is one of her other ego trips. It's important that at least you keep calm and try to talk sense to your grandmom. Also, handle your partner. Abhira did the same when Armaan left PF in anger. She was trying to talk sense to both dadi and pota. Armaa sa

It's ok if Armaan wants to talk calmly. He can say a clear and firm no to Prenup calmly. You don't have to shout all the time to show your support or even your outrage for that matter.

Sometimes you just to be clear

agreed. Point taken. but he should be talking to Kaveri, not Abhira.

As long as he tells clearly that no prenup and no rubbish clauses will be signed, thats enough.

I am really praying that Armaansa does not disappoint. he needs to take a stand for his wife. There can be no wishy-washy talks. It needs to be a straight up - No contract will be signed . period. just like how he said- Abhira's name will NOT be changed. period. he can put his foot down when he wants to and he can be the boss when he wants. thats the mode I want to see. The Armaan who leaves no room for any discussion of any sort but just announces that he will not be signing any contract to marry Abhira. thats it.

I really really hope there is no ambiguity about this matter.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lol Armaan is not okay with the contract nor will he ever tell her to sign it. Abhira literally didn't want him to know about her conversation with Kaveri kiyuki woh phirse jhagra karega ( she should have though, keeping these stuff to yourself will never do any good).

Anyways, today's episode just seems pointless cause 2 days mai inko naach gaana saath he karna hai smiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

True, now only Manish can save her from this endless torture. Hope he connects the dots and brings her to his home where she truly belongs. I hope Manish badly bashes Poddars and reveals that she is his grandchild and proprietor of millions.

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t want shaadi to be cancelled, thodi si prob hui shaadi cancel kardo is not the solution, this tracks indicates how to navigate issues as a couple, end of the day wahi hona hai

Thodi si problem nehi hai yeh. It is morning shows the day for me.If it was just Kaveri bringing the papers it could have been handled. But today just one sentence of Ar showed what is potentially loading. After seeing this ridiculous contract he says I will not hearing anything against my family and there is a misunderstanding they love her. That sentence cannot be more far away from truth. And this stance of Ar will surely going to bring severe rift later after marriage.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

At this point, I want her to loose all her memory and forget armaan (just like naira forgot karthik). Manish goenka taking full advantage of that as to keep her away from Poddars.

This is my dream track...smiley42
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Armaan also thinks that his family loves him. Abhira thinks Kaveri loves Armaan. Inka delulu bhi Ruhi se kum nahi hai smiley37smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am optimistic that Armaan will speak up but just for today's episode it was disappointing to see him try to justify/defend Kaveri. Aise clauses usi ne likhe hai na. so reading it Abhira is not gonna chillax!

Also I dont get why no one is watching Ruhi's antics. she is just standing, overhearing, and no one sees her. she goes to meet Ab in OH, no one see her

Abhira even now, is trying to avoid a conflict which gets out of hand despite being so pissed. she doesnt want Armaan to yell at Kaveri either. but she is also clear that she doesnt want to sign papers. Just that she finds herself with no money. Loan guarantor kisi aur ko banayegi toh bhi event postpone hogi and phirseh new application bharna padega.

Its so upsetting to see her handle a new issue everyday. she gets no peace of mind.

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

And if they come to know that unki Ruhi payaari and bechari was the reason of her own mum death, they will sympathize her

That’s a dead track. Nothing is going to come out of it. They will never come to know atleast not now.
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Actually at the rate at which Abhira is taunted for lack of money, hopefully poddars should also know she is Goenkas ki beti and is actually raees. If they come to know about her papa’s profession, they will taunt her all the time.

What's the problem with her Papa's profession?He wasn't having any illegal or immoral thing as his profession .Her papa got insulted enough just because he is an orphan and poor in last generation.should they want to drag to this gen too?wasn't Abhira enough for that?It's not going to be nothing more than what her mom is going to be get accused by Ruhi

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Actually at the rate at which Abhira is taunted for lack of money, hopefully poddars should also know she is Goenkas ki beti and is actually raees. If they come to know about her papa’s profession, they will taunt her all the time.

Idhar hi problem hai mujko. If a bus driver's daughter gets educated and professionally sound, why the hell will she be subject to any humiliation just because of her father's profession? He was a driver and not a criminal or terrorist who needs to be demonisedsmiley5