Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 03rd Sep 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 14 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

The episode begins with Abhira sharing her woes with Madhav papa and he advising her how to balance work n family and how to appease her MIL just like she did with her own mother .Manisha watches with a smile as Abheera tries to placate angry Vidya , she assures she will balance work n family , Vi scolds n taunts Ab and advises her to take leave from work as her wedding was too close . Vi scolds her for her independence, self respect , earning money to repay her loan tc was causing problems for everyone. Manisha tries to calms down Angry Vi but she lashes out at poor Ab and says she will say the same things to Charu or Kiara too. Vi scolds her for giving more importance to career and Family n relationships.

Later Manisha calms n explains to Ab regarding the issue . Ab says she will take care of family but she has to fulfil her mother’s dreams, of becoming best lawyer n what ever happens she will not give up this dream .
Kaveri ponders over Sanjay’s words , the fact Ab could go any lengths to further her career.
Ruhi is working in the p kitchen and pondering over AbhiMaan prenup /wedding contract . As Vi arrives in the kitchen Ru instigates her against Ab . Vi gets more annoyed on Ab . They both arrive in the hall n watch Ab happily showing the excited Poddar family members their Himachali wedding costumes , which Ab had p,Anne’s for the pre wedding function she was going to host . Seeing those Himachali dresses Ru recollects FB scene Akshara n Abhir dressed in similar constumes , how young Akshara had told everyone Aarohi met with accident because of her” FB ends .

Ro notices Ru looking upset n he tries to share her woes . She states her problem was very old n nothing could help her .

Ab requests Vi to give her measurements for the clothes to tailor master , as everyone had already done . Madhav smiles n encourages Vi.
Ab then requests the entire poddar family to taste Himachali food that she had prepared n taken extra efforts . The entire family enjoys the dishes and Kv smiles n appreciates. Sanjay Phuphasa then taunts Ab over unsanctioned loan, class, sophistication etc . Everyone else feels sorry for Ab . Armaan is furious with San, Ab retorts him back .
Ab has discussion with Tailor over advance payment , she is worried for her unsanctioned loan , the wedding expenses , high charge by the tailor . Armaan offers tk help but Ab declines , Ar suggests she could return his money after the wedding , she remembers how he had paid for the restoration of the resort n she had to repay him that too. Armaan assures She was going tk be his wofe, his life partner , everything that belonged to him was hers too .
She should not hesitate to use that belonged to him. Kv over hears Ar and fears he will give away the entire family wealth to his girl . she feels she had tk put a stop to this .
Ab insists she she do her function independently, as soon as loan is sanctioned she will repay him the amount for the resort repairs too. She wanted to be his wife not his liability . Charu and Kiara are excited over the food n want to go for shopping with girls gang after the meal . Kv asks AbhiMaan to sign the wedding contract before going anywhere .. Kv explains how this contract was blueprint of their entire lives , they should study this contract calmly . AbhiMaan are shocked. Ar states they will not need this Ab truly loves him, , Kv says he was saying as he was in love now , but later if they separated this contract will come handy. Ab looks visibly upset, San and Ru are seen smiling . she states one should enjoy the happy times but also prepare for bad times . Ab accuses Kv of preparing for the marriage failure even before the marriage was solemnised. Kv then does emotional blackmailing and persuades Ab n Ar to sign the contract , such contracts were common in affluent families .

Madhav, Manoj, Vi and Manisha are very uncomfortable with Kv’s behaviour.
In their rooms Ab and Ar go through the contract clauses . First clause is to take one yr break , second clause is to have their first baby within one yr . Both are shocked n upset.

San and Kv has discussion of the contract clauses , Kv plans tk get Ab so involved in domestic work that she will forget about career. .

Ab is stunned to read third clause that in case of separation child custody will go to Poddar family.

Precap

Abheera confronts Daadi sa n states how strong AbhiMana love n mutual trust n friendship was, there is no place for any of her clauses between them , she refuses to sign them. Kaveri threatens to take her name back as guaranteer for her loan . Abhira is shocked n in dilemma .

Note: Akshara gen#3 and Abhir were shown in FB in connection with Arohi’s accident .

Abbreviations: Ar -Armaan, Ab-Abheera/Abhira , Kv-Kaveri , Md- Madhav, Vidya-vi, Ro-Rohit , Ru- Ruhi, Ch-Charu , Sa-Sanjay Phupha , Ki- Kiara, Kr- Krish .

Edited by Sutapasima - 13 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Blurb has Abhira doing cooking in OH. Looks like bacchi ko kaafi kuch karna pad raha hai V ko manane ke liye

Pinecone thumbnail

Synopsis- Vidya asks Abhira to focus on her wedding when the latter tries to apologise to her. Later, Kaveri asks Abhira and Armaan to sign a marriage contract

So Kaveri is cornering both of them ig.

Let Armaan continue to see the true colors of his dadisa. And I really want a showdown of him with Kaveri again. Those scenes are always amazing. I wish there could be some wedding ke guests or media etc who get a wind of Kaveri's pathetic behavior and her regressive thoughts and she gets called out in a way that she actually feels ashamed of her actions. I really want her public image and ego to be shattered.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Synopsis- Vidya asks Abhira to focus on her wedding when the latter tries to apologise to her. Later, Kaveri asks Abhira and Armaan to sign a marriage contract

So Kaveri is cornering both of them ig.

Let Armaan continue to see the true colors of his dadisa. And I really want a showdown of him with Kaveri again. Those scenes are always amazing. I wish there could be some wedding ke guests or media etc who get a wind of Kaveri's pathetic behavior and her regressive thoughts and she gets called out in a way that she actually feels ashamed of her actions. I really want her public image and ego to be shattered.

Bold - This is the only way that she will feel ashamed over her actions. She only cares about her so called image infront of society , nothing else.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

wow dadisa is now threatening abhira to sign the papers by saying she won't become abhira's loan guarantee. i don't know how abhira is going to do it. vidya is also behind her. i'm glad chachisa was there, but i felt bad for abhira. since day 1, she has said her and her mumma's dream to become a lawyer has been one of her highest priorities. abhira can make her professional and personal life work, but she needs the support of the family too and that is not happening.

Pinecone thumbnail

M consoles Abhira regarding court case. Abhira then confides in him about not being able to juggle everything. M tells her to not feel pressured and manao V like she would manao her own mom Akshara.

Abhira apologizes to V so sweetly.But V is just being a nuisance. V tells her off and says she should learn to manage everything and to take time off for wedding stuff. she says her swabhimaan and khuddari is negatively impacting everything and is really mean to her. Manisha keeps telling her to be nice to Abhira and V doesnt listen. Manisha consoles Abhira after V walks off.

Kaveri overhears what Abhira says to Manisha and is alarmed about Abhira's thoughts even though she clearly said she wants to balance everything and not that her career trumps everything. repeatedly she said, I wont give up my sapna, mom's sapna but I will balance things. Kaveri has selective listening.

Next AM, Tailor has come to take measurements for the event that Abhira is gonna host and it looks like its gonna be pahadi themed. V is looking pissed off but M makes her agree to give her measurements too.

Abhira has made himachali food for all. Its so sweet. And everyone likes the food. This is apparently sample tasting menu for the event she is planning to host. Sanjay taunts her not getting loan approval and the also about not being able to pull off a classy function like Poddars. Abhira tells him off but very mildly. and later she is telling herself that she needs to ensure that she gets her loan approved and manage the whole thing because Kaveri has shown trust in her. Tailor asks for advance paishey but she doesnt have enough to give him

Armaan tries to help her but she tells him she really wants to manage stuff on her own. He tells her that she shouldnt hesitate to use his money because everything thats his is also hers. but she tells him that she doesnt want to be his bojh or liability. Kaveri hears their convo and comes with contract for Armaan and Abhira to sign. and she does so in front of all. Its really insensitive and cruel of her to do all this publicly on top of the crap she has written in the contract.

Kaveri manipulates Abhira about signing contract saying she needs to sign for the sake of everything armaan and family have done for her.

Abhira and Armaan read the contract separately and are shocked by the clauses she has mentioned in them. Every clause is ridiculous. Abhira is really shaken. Armaan is upset but mildly.

Precap - Kaveri refusing to be loan guarantor if she doesnt sign the papers. Abhira still says no to signing papers saying Armaan and her have trust, friendship and pyaar and dont need papers.

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

wow dadisa is now threatening abhira to sign the papers by saying she won't become abhira's loan guarantee. i don't know how abhira is going to do it. vidya is also behind her. i'm glad chachisa was there, but i felt bad for abhira. since day 1, she has said her and her mumma's dream to become a lawyer has been one of her highest priorities. abhira can make her professional and personal life work, but she needs the support of the family too and that is not happening.

I am getting scared that they will forge signatures or get them to sign dhokhe seh :(

Hopefully aisa na ho because clearly Abhimaan dont want to sign these terms in a contract and if it does, Abhira can file a case of dhokhadhadi if she is coerced or tricked into signing

But its disappointing that Armaan is only looking mildly disturbed so far and not completely outraged by whatever Kaveri has written. Hopefully he will realize that these clauses are not at all ok. There is nothing to protect Abhira in this prenup at all. no equality. I really want to see a feminist Armaan who will have a showdown with Kaveri over how ridiculously unjust and stupid her clauses are.

Pinecone thumbnail

I want Abhira to threaten Kaveri with revealing all these clauses to media to expose how ghatiya her soch is. The audacity of Kaveri to threaten Abhira is something else.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am getting scared that they will forge signatures or get them to sign dhokhe seh :(

Hopefully aisa na ho because clearly Abhimaan dont want to sign these terms in a contract and if it does, Abhira can file a case of dhokhadhadi if she is coerced or tricked into signing

But its disappointing that Armaan is only looking mildly disturbed so far and not completely outraged by whatever Kaveri has written. Hopefully he will realize that these clauses are not at all ok. There is nothing to protect Abhira in this prenup at all. no equality. I really want to see a feminist Armaan who will have a showdown with Kaveri over how ridiculously unjust and stupid her clauses are.

but that is what worries me. in the bts clip released with abhira being rightfully upset about the prenup, armaan seemed pretty calm until abhira started yelling at him. even in today's scene, he said abhira is going to be angry reading this, but he really didn't show much anger. i get that abhira shouldn't have yelled at armaan like that but the poor girl doesn't have anyone to share this with besides armaan. on top of that vidya is upset with her. the girl is just not catching a break in any aspect of her life and it hurts seeing that.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Foolfasa the biggest gold digger as PH, can't let anyone enjoy eating without trying to act smart. So glad Ab give him a nice jab. What A Loser