Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Discrimination tab hoga jab bete ko khane mai badaam dege aur bahu ko khane se mana karege , yah fir discrimination tab hoga jab bete ko kesar wala dudh ghar mai diya jayega , bahu ko nahi . Ya fir tab jab bahu bete ke khana khane ke baad he uski juthi plate mai daily khana khayegi.

Different set of expectations from admi and aurat demands different kind of balancing art , it can’t be called as discrimination typically.

Ek baar samaj aa jaye ki sasural regressive hai toh we should channelise our energy more in developing balancing art than harbouring negative vibes like discrimination and all that. And agar sasural walo ke sath compatibility issues handle karne nahi aate ho toh separate ho jao, rudeness, daily negative vibes kisi ko kahi le kar nahi jata life mai.

Tania ji abhira should find someone else now only if she knows she can not handle the family. Warna let armaan know i am sorry i agree with you lets elope. But unfortunately abhira will stay in poddars and try to convert them into her bhakths.

I am enjoying trolling this show the day when i get bored of trolling i will leave waise hi abhira should also leave the house if she is unable to fix them than doing nautanki of

Mera pyaar full parivar

Hum dono hai bekaar 😂

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Tania ji abhira should find someone else now only if she knows she can not handle the family. Warna let armaan know i am sorry i agree with you lets elope. But unfortunately abhira will stay in poddars and try to convert them into her bhakths.

I am enjoying trolling this show the day when i get bored of trolling i will leave waise hi abhira should also leave the house if she is unable to fix them than doing nautanki of

Mera pyaar full parivar

Hum dono hai bekaar 😂

The things is abhira ko sab kuch effortless reh kar chahiye.

Uss ladki ki khud ki shaddi ho rahi hai, shaddi mai 500 kaam aise hote hai jo sirf bride ke sath he ho sakte hai. Maine usko kabhi uski saas ke sath baith kar list banate nahi dekha ki kaun se shaddi ke kaam aise hai jo bina bride ke nahi ho sakte and making plans to execute them when she can take a day off or she can dedicate time from early morning to late afternoon on any off Saturday .

Dusre log bhag bhag kar bride ke liye bhi sab arrangements kar rahe hai , aisa nahi hai ki groom ke liye he sab best kar rahe hai.

Zero planning, Zero balancing art and zero efforts dikh rahe hai bride ki taraf se , dikh raha hai toh sirf admi yeh aurat woh!

Shaddi mai kisi ke paas admi /aurat karne baithne ka time nahi hota itne kaam hai, yeh court mai velli bani ghum rahi hai , and jaha uski as a bride zarurat hai waha bhi koi planning/balancing art kuch nahi hai. Har jagah unavailable he unavailable!

Edited by sweet_tania - 14 days ago

Deleted

Edited by Docworld - 14 days ago

Word Count: 0

Vidya ko abhira ko disturb karna tha isiliye usne 20 call kiye aisa scene nahi tha. Yah fir aisa agenda bhi nahi dikhaya tha.

Vidya ko bhi show mai designer ke pressure mai dikhaya tha, uss pressure ke chalte usne calls kiye the and abhira bride hai so usko he call kar ke puchna padega na!

Shaddi ke time bahot baar aisa hota hai ki designer ko khade khade select kar ke dena padta hai kyunki designers bhi time bound hote hai.

Agar apne mann ka select kar ke bahu ko pehna dete toh aisa lagta ko usko choice nahi pucha.

Agar abhira ek din ka job se off le kar yeh sab kaam nipta leti toh aisa problem he nahi hota. Agar woh doctors se bhi zyada career oriented hai toh usko 2nd/4th Saturday ko apni saas se baat kar ke planning ke sath sab kam nipta lene chahiye the list bana kar jaha bride ki zarurat ho lekin abhira toh khud koi planning bhi nahi kar rahi hai ki sab balancing way mai ho jaye.

Abhira apni taraf se job/shaddi/ghar sab kuch balancing way mai karne ke koi efforts nahi sakti hai and effortless he reh kar yeh sab ho jayega!

Ab told Vidya that she is busy in her work. Even then also she called her some 20 times. Iss disturbing nahi to aur kya kehta hain??

Its not like Vidya informed Abhira beforehand about this jewelery selection and all. Had that been the case then I agree Ab shd have been more careful. Here vidya understood Ar's work commitments and chose to call him at a later time, the same liberties wont be applied in Ab's case. Means treating 2 people in a completely opp manner in the same situation.. Mere perspective se discrimination yehi hain.

And Abhira will come to home only after her work. Tab jaakar designs discuss karte. Managing of art and time isko bhi kehte haina. These Poddars are rich enough to afford gold plated invitation cards. I am sure they can also hire exclusive designers available only for them at anytime.

Edited by Docworld - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

I really don’t understand,jeth lover ruhi birla ki real intention dekhne ke baad bhi,kaise uski defend karta hai?Sab galti ab ki hai cause she’s not their favourite’s child.But jo bhi ho bohut maja ata hai how desperately bhabhji gets defended by putting all the blame in ab.Roj entertainment milta hai.

I think ppl are not that velle to watch the show , share Bts which they don’t like or not enjoying .At least I don’t have velle time to waste on trolling shows I don’t like or watch . I stopped watching that disgusting Jhanak , though I want that show to end it’s getting good Trp’s and in top5 so ppl r watching n enjoying that show. So I can’t expect the show to get closed just because am not liking it.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ab told Vidya that she is busy in her work. Even then also she called her some 20 times. Iss disturbing nahi to aur kya kehta hain??

Its not like Vidya informed Abhira beforehand about this jewelery selection and all. Had that been the case then I agree Ab shd have been more careful. Here vidya understood Ar's work commitments and chose to call him at a later time, the same liberties wont be applied in Ab's case. Means treating 2 people in a completely opp manner in the same situation.. Mere perspective se discrimination yehi hain.

And Abhira will come to home only after her work. Tab jaakar designs discuss karte. Managing of art and time isko bhi kehte haina. These Poddars are rich enough to afford gold plated invitation cards. I am sure they can also hire exclusive designers available only for them at anytime.

you know working women nowadays don’t take off for wedding preparations ..they get wedding planners to,help them..and they do,preparations after work or on weekends..because they usually take a week or two,off after the wedding to,go,on honeymoon.. That whole scene of vidya was stupid. She could have called the designer, decor guy ..etc all after abhira gets home. They were just trying to show vidya in a bad light..who has no consideration for her daughter in laws work. Because she herself never had any career apart from being kaveris housekeeper.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I think ppl are not that velle to watch the show , share Bts which they don’t like or not enjoying .At least I don’t have velle time to waste on trolling shows I don’t like or watch . I stopped watching that disgusting Jhanak , though I want that show to end it’s getting good Trp’s and in top5 so ppl r watching n enjoying that show. So I can’t expect the show to get closed just because am not liking it.

exactly and you don’t go,on that forum and trash the show and the heroine…you just ignore that show and get on with your life..I know I do that…👍..things I don’t like…I just forget about..

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

whatever dadi Vidya ruhi are doing she showed it on the client in prenup. Abhira badbad gadbad is her caption. How abhira blurted everything in front of ar and in end for skin. So she will never accept anyones pov nor understand the concern it's always her own pov and others should keep it on head. I haven't seen any fl carrying the words of inlaws Or dadi to ml this way. Naira never told anything in front of kartik and when he got it he stood stand. That dragonsa she should stop saying in front of ar. How long you nickname an older person. Ar can flip any day it's his family. Vidyas pressure is clear from dadi but they are having double pressure as ladkiwale aur ladkewale too. Both sides they are taking care. If abheera mayke wale there they will take care of everything and ladkewale ka half pressure hota. No doubt abheera is stressed because of loan, shadi preparations, emi payment , expectations as bahu etc

edited out gen#3 discussion

Abhira calling dadi as dragonsa before Armaan and doing pranam in front of her shows her dual personality. when she’s angry or stressed out she starts name calling.. what I didn’t like is Armaan keeping silent and not correcting her. if dadi send these two outside all problems will be solved. Abhira can never adjust with that family.. so better Armaan takes her out and live separately.. a young 22 -23 yr old girl having anger issues and no control on it.. how will she be able to handle marriage life where there will be hell lot off issues coming up with spouse only later in life. They are in love phase, hormones are high.. so they forgive and adjust with each other easily.. and in this phase even for ladka or ladki family will always appear as secondary.. but once they get married, their senses will come back.. Armaan will not allow or encourage this nuisance from her all the time.. As you stated her mom was very shaant and always put her family/in-laws before her. Wife complaining about in-laws before husband is the most stupidest thing to do.. because Armaan is listening everything and supporting her she’s trying to sit on everyone’s head.. what will she do if he starts controlling her and ask her to follow what dadi says?? Shouts on him and walks away saying chelph ruchpect smiley36

The things is abhira ko sab kuch effortless reh kar chahiye.

Uss ladki ki khud ki shaddi ho rahi hai, shaddi mai 500 kaam aise hote hai jo sirf bride ke sath he ho sakte hai. Maine usko kabhi uski saas ke sath baith kar list banate nahi dekha ki kaun se shaddi ke kaam aise hai jo bina bride ke nahi ho sakte and making plans to execute them when she can take a day off or she can dedicate time from early morning to late afternoon on any off Saturday .

Dusre log bhag bhag kar bride ke liye bhi sab arrangements kar rahe hai , aisa nahi hai ki groom ke liye he sab best kar rahe hai.

Zero planning, Zero balancing art and zero efforts dikh rahe hai bride ki taraf se , dikh raha hai toh sirf admi yeh aurat woh!

Shaddi mai kisi ke paas admi /aurat karne baithne ka time nahi hota itne kaam hai, yeh court mai velli bani ghum rahi hai , and jaha uski as a bride zarurat hai waha bhi koi planning/balancing art kuch nahi hai. Har jagah unavailable he unavailable!

She’s behaving as if she is india’s top lawyer who has 10’s of cases lined up for hearing and don’t have even 5 mins to discuss about the wedding preps.. but on the other side she want to do the function on her own without anyone’s interference and support.. self greedy woman… everything should happen according to her plans.. she’ll not take anyone’s advices or suggestions into consideration.