Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

So what function is loading next? They all are again dressed up🤔

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really dont know where they are going with this plot. So now prenup ke saath drama hoga. hopefully Abhira will not get blamed for this also.

idek how abhira can even get blamed for this when dadisa was the one who brought it up. abhira has never asked for anything from them when they were married and during the divorce. what's the point of it? i understand if the prenup is between the couple, but dadisa should know by now that abhira doesn't care for any part of the poddar wealth.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri was so softly looking at armaan and abhira with the child. Phir kya hogaya isko smiley22

Also, iss week kisi tareef bardash nahi hui. I hate abhira's fit in the precap. She looks much better with lighter makeup and jwellery.

I agree didnt like the outfit or the hair😖….. stylist once in blue moon kamaal dikhate hai 😆
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So what function is loading next? They all are again dressed up🤔

i know ganesh chaturthi comes up sept 7th. that's the only thing i can think of.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am not against having a prenup before marriage, but that should be the decision of the couple, not their grandmothersmiley39

.. ...Pata dha koi na koi ye drama lekar aayega...

Seems next session of Armaan Dadi confrontation may happen...

Edited by Visszz - 19 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I agree didnt like the outfit or the hair😖….. stylist once in blue moon kamaal dikhate hai 😆

Outfit, makeup, hair and jwellery, everything about the look is off in the precap smiley22

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i know ganesh chaturthi comes up sept 7th. that's the only thing i can think of.

Is it the Pooja before marriage...Charu's outfit was seems like it's normal Pooja.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

I was thinking about this ..Abhitak prenup drama aayi kyu nahi ????smiley36...Pata dha koi na koi ye drama lekar aayega...

Kaveri seedha armaan k saamney he baat karti, or she likes to get lectures from armaan and abhira separatelysmiley37

Originally posted by: Visszz

I was thinking about this ..Abhitak prenup drama aayi kyu nahi ????smiley36...Pata dha koi na koi ye drama lekar aayega...

what is the point of dadisa agreeing to their shaadi if this is what she wants? Matlab no head tail kuch bhi chal raha hai 🙄
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So Kaveri hands the alta to make baal gopal ke kadam to Abhira. Ruhi assumes it will be her and even puts out her hands- LOL. Serves your ight . $%^#@

Abhira gratefully aceepts it and Armaan's smile is million dollar.

As Abhira makes nishaan, the kid walks in as well.

Kaveri also compliments her. But when she is asked to bring prasad, she sees something is eaten on it. And Ruhi starts to do nautanki to get brownie points.

Armaan is comforting Abhira. Manisha is watching and seems to know Ruhi is upto no good but says nothing.

The clothes of baal gopal are also pointed out by Ruhi are ruined.Kaveri starts to speak badly again. And its so heartbreaking to see Abhira's face.Madhav tries to support Ab. Ruhi comes up with idea for new clothes.

Abhira confronts Ruhi for doing toxic things in puja and says dont do drama.She says you are out to demean me in front of Ruhi. Manisha shows up and prevents Abhira from accusing Ruhi in public saying- "aaj" usne kuch nahi kiya.

And in puja, little kid shows up out of nowhere. And the kid is too cute.

Abhira being like- Baby ji please utar jaiye- is too cute!!!

MG and V are like- let kid stay, and we will do puja. Everyone is thrilled to see the kid. So Kaveri also smiles. LOL

Puja happens and Abhimaan do the jhula jhulana together. AWWLE. Abhira notices Armaans expressions for kid and seems to be a tad bit awkward.

Random kid has no care and is chilling on sofa. And no one knows who it is. Kaveri asks the kid who she is and the kid starts crying. LOL. Dragonsa ko dekh kar koi royega hi. Kid keeps crying. Armaan tries to get kid to calm down. And kid wont stop crying. But finally when dahi handi happens , kid smiles. Kid discloses that she is mute. and everyone is really shocked by that. Armaan hugs the baby girl and looks SO paternal.

Kaveri offers toffee and kid starts crying. She asks for full toffee box! LOL

Kaveri asks kid to be taken to police station so that parents can be located and Armaan says - no she is already scared and she cant go to police station. Abhira also agrees with him. Kaveri is worried about family reputation and Armaan is really worried about sending kid away.

Kid starts mimicking Kaveri gestures and everyone is laughing

Armaan includes Abhira in bacchi ka dhyaan rakhna even though Abhira looks nervous. Kaveri gives responsibility of kid to Abhimaan. Chorus gang also volunteers help.

They try really hard to feed her and shes running around doing mischief and its super entertaining. Very cute scenes. Abhira is noticing Armaan with kid, looking emotional and also scared, and Kaveri is noticing both of them.

Eventually when Abhira wakes up she notices Armaan with kid and thinks he is attached

Precap is Kaveri asking Abhira to sign a pre nup and she finds it insulting.

What's wrong with dragonsa. Hope chuhi doesn't have any hands in it. Hope it's chuhis dream or dragonsa testing Abhira.